Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Opinionated

VIP Member
Honestly ANYONE in the aesthetics industry would absolutely cringe at her bodged lip job. I had a top lip like hers it disappeared when I smiled but I went to a PROFESSIONAL and my top lip now looks natural and you can actually see it. Hers you still can’t see any lip but a load of filler at the top where you SHOULDN'T see the filler THATS NOT SWELLING that’s misplacement! So she goes to someone who clearly can’t do a proper job for her lips and also has a dodgey hair stylist who needs to go to spec savers as they can only cut hair wonky. It’s laughable that she even has followers but I’m beginning to think ppl only follower her for the comedy effect as she’s just laughable!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

If i told you …

VIP Member
So, she has decided to shame this man all over again! It wrong on many levels. Has she asked him permission to show his face on her page? Does she have copyright to re show it?! She has effectively trolled him …. #bekind Only when it works in your favour … hey Lynsey! What if this guy is really suffering from depression, bereavement, homelessness or he may have just passed and a family member is seeing this! She really doesn’t give a flying shit about other peoples feelings. 😡

She has the audacity to think she is professional! I hope that her business meeting is with someone who takes a very dim view of her methods 😡

of course her flying monkeys will think she is perfectly in the right. 🤔

Shineyshine

VIP Member
Sorry, but who goes for a dog walk wearing white jeans?
Silly dull bitch 🙄

Of course she opted for the "pinkalicious" shampoo bar in her fake bid to join in the plastic free July 🙄
I cant wait to see how shit her hair looks, I've never used 1 myself but I've heard there is a rather odd transition period when swapping from liquid shampoo to solid 🤣
She’s got some nerve wanging on about the shampoos refills, and shampoo bars in Boots to reduce plastic, when just the other day she made a new reel that’s had almost 150k views showcasing a stupid plastic throwaway gadget to open a toilet seat 😡
Fuck off Lynsey

I've finally unfollowed her. The illiterate, lazy, auto generated subtitles were the final nail in the coffin for me. The sheer volume of cheap clothes she buys and sends straight to the landfill on 'Throw it Thursdays' is equally as infuriating, overall it's a no from me. Bye Lyns

• Heart
Reactions: 12

mammaof3

VIP Member
Rib looks delighted to be putting together flat pack b&q cupboards when they were supposed to be having beautiful fully fitted beeeespoke wardrobes 🤣

Dirty people. Letting the fucking dog up on the seat at the table where food is served. Someone has to sit on that after you’ve finished. Filthy lot. I bet they don’t clean it down after themselves either. I’m a dog lover, but I’m not selfish enough to think that everyone likes them, and I do realise that people can have severe allergies.

If it was anyone else's pooch on the chair, she'd have a rant on her page.

Like the Airbnb, the train seats/table, the poor guy's house she was viewing.

Hypocrite potty mouth Lyns springs to mind.

youare1

VIP Member
Wish Instagram had a dislike button as well as the love it one to show these instahuns just how many actually dislike their posts.

• Heart
What I wanna know is… who dared to puke in Lynz’s vicinity?! That’s one pop of colour she didn’t like eh!

I’m guessing it was Rib, next to the radiator she chains him to each night :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Shineyshine

VIP Member
I don't normally comment on this thread but did anyone see her being featured in Take A Break magazine a few weeks ago?!!
I find it abhorrent and absolutely repulsive that anyone would sell a story of that nature, when something so horrific has happened to them, to a magazine in order to gain publicity for themselves and a book they have just had published.

Nursty

VIP Member
Does she actually have any self awareness?!
Washing a cap on its on. A couple of blankets on their own. Slippers on their own. And then a series of ads about saving water?!! Twat.

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
I'm glad I never changed my name when I got married. It'll be much less hassle if I ever get divorced 😂

Meanwhile Lynsey's obviously been on here for a nose because she's now calling it Hotel "ChokaLAAAWWWTE" 😂

It's pronounced 'SHOCK o la' Lynsey.

• Haha