Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

If i told you …

VIP Member
Absolutely no flow to her style whatsoever. . Be it clothing OR interiors.

The lemon t shirt, whether its her "fing" or not . . You are certainly not "rocking" it with that ugly polyester powder blue blazer 😳

Country cottage peonies . . Lovely.
On a tray edged with bubblegum pink pom poms . . Not so.

No class or style . . As per 🥱
Exactly this :~

Hire a professional. It would only take a day to unpick your bad habits, show you how to style your photos, how to make your content flow. Suggest topics to talk about and in a manner that is informative and useful. Thus giving you more content and perhaps move you on to the next level 🤔

Example ~ you have mentioned your covid vaccine today, why not expand on what side effects you had last time, and also talk about people who you know and their experiences with the second?! Everyone I know who has had their second, have had fewer effects than the first. Perhaps also learn more vocabulary rather than sticking to your stock of twelve words.

Stay away from showing off your efforts regarding cooking. Food photography is a whole different level. Clearer filters are needed, same with photographing flowers and home styling. Think about the setting, eg. The plates, background and lighting. Go on a course or again hire a professional to show you how.

Your fashion choices are somewhat niche and not to everyone’s taste. My advice is go along to John Lewis. Hire a personal shopper and pick up a few classic pieces, and step up at least two brands … they will be sustainable in the long run and will stop with your need to buy every week. I think you will find in the long run it’s a cheaper option.

Go back to your roots … cleaning. Go bey what you do now, steaming your floors is ok for a cursory clean, but it doesn’t get into the corners or the little square you have when a door is open. Show people the benefits of moving furniture out for a clean behind and underneath. I know you are all about speed but at the end of the day it’s not really cleaning is it? Hoover curtains, blinds on both sides, take seats off sofas and hoover the back and dust furniture not just on the top, but sides and backs! Light fittings, corners of carpets. I could go on.

A tip for yo, when photographing gorgeous peonies, a white ceramic vase or a country styled one and a background that makes them ”pop” (grr. That word). Ie something that compliments them. A definitely no filter

Happy to give you any advice

edited to check my grammar and spelling. Is also a good tip

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Mutley98

VIP Member
Disgusting behaviour from the both drinking then getting behind a wheel.! Hope she gets stopped in her ‘range’ instatwats the pair of them.! 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 15

TheGoblinKing

Love that Lynsey showed that pointless baseball cap story again just so we can once again see her putting it in and taking it out of...an empty dishwasher #savetheplanet.

Also if people requested that be shown again because they didn't grasp it the first time then I despair for the human race

Reactions: 14

Kezza_69

VIP Member
For such a germphobe, why does she catch the train? Surely you'd rather travel in the comfort of your sterile car?

And as expected..
Slagging and tagging the rail company for a dirty train with no aircon ....

Fuck off Lynsey . .
Pay for 1st class or drive yourself, it really is that simple

Last edited:

Popcorn ready

Chatty Member
Awww she Carnt get into line of duty !!!!! It’s all over the telly this morning she said !!! but I just don’t get it, why because ya to fick love that’s why. Go wash a cloff and beg a few freebies, rinse the followers You are so good at that if I’m honest wiff you.

• Haha

Nursty

VIP Member
Preaching about plastic in one story and then advertising a plastic sock storage piece of tat on the next! You couldn't make it up.

• Haha

Shineyshine

VIP Member
Urgh 😒 anover Dorofee Perkins haul…
More new granny dresses which are the same as every other granny dress she has, no difference - really nice pa’erns and gud lenf on her 🙄

• Haha

Opinionated

VIP Member
So you’re twins are 18 and you can only afford to take them to a pizza restaurant? Yet you can galavanting to London spending over 200 quid for afternoon tea for just one of them?? Aren’t the girls embarrassed that their birthday was GIFTED!!! I just couldn’t do it it’s just the lowest form of instagrammers you can get. All the money and secret swipe ups you’d have thought she’d just pay anyway I know I would but you see I have morals

• Wow

Nursty

VIP Member
So she uses a sock bag and still has odd socks left over.

Hows that work then?

And don't throw away the socks you wasteful melt, use them for dusting or here's a radical idea - wear the feckers.

View attachment 558244
I thought she was always peddling those sock monkey things? Oh wait no, just another way to fleece your followers, not actually a product she's used and rates.
Screenshot_20210504-071544.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
Get in the bin you cock nose botox botched cunt , we already have Alex Polizzi to inspect hotels , and let's face it your cleaning tips are stolen ...nothing original from you, your a dirty dirty lazy bitch with evil Hetty dragging her shit covered arse in clinkers across your obscene chairs, shoes on the bedroom carpets after you've been trundling over fields.

• Haha
Reactions: 13