Lynsey Queen of Clean #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Some of us have got to work” 🙄. What exactly *is* her job?! Is it just being an Instafanny?!?! Also; taking all her tit gadgets so she can get maximum swipe up opportunities. She’s barely unpacked and she’s already posting.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Cleaning the extractor fan and hood while you're away on holiday with your family 😂 madness! And one of the poor girls leaving a trainer on the floor and feeling they have to explain themselves at 17 years old!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Cleaning the extractor fan and hood while you're away on holiday with your family 😂 madness! And one of the poor girls leaving a trainer on the floor and feeling they have to explain themselves at 17 years old!
Was going to say the same about poor Mollie getting told off in front of 1000s of people for leaving a shoe on the floor!!!! God forbid! Turn off your phone and enjoy your holiday 😒 we really don’t need to see where everyone sleeps in your caravan.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
She owns a caravan apparently so is the caravan she's in today hers then??

Reactions: 1
“Some of us have got to work” 🙄. What exactly *is* her job?! Is it just being an Instafanny?!?! Also; taking all her tit gadgets so she can get maximum swipe up opportunities. She’s barely unpacked and she’s already posting.
How to ruin a family holiday! They must be bloody sick of her having to shoehorn her insta and swipeups into every family event. Nothing is private or off limits. I wonder if she ever asks permission, or if she always just steams in and takes it for granted?

Reactions: 4
Holy tit!!
Shes on "holiday" and still everything she does is at 100 mph . .
Chill out FFS 🙄
Im sure Jake is delighted to be filmed/boomeranged while handwashing and then "playing" with those plastic figures?? I think I'd be allowing him to bring a friend along on caravan breaks at his age?
She's out and back from the pub already . . 😳
This is going to be a relaxing week . . NOT.

• Haha
She’s actually taken her steamer on holiday to clean the toilet!!!!! Madness!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I haven't watched her stories for ages but was very surprised this morning to see her moaning about the wearing of masks to the shop. I would have thought a gernophobe would be totally on board with it

Reactions: 7
I haven't watched her stories for ages but was very surprised this morning to see her moaning about the wearing of masks to the shop. I would have thought a gernophobe would be totally on board with it
Exactly. She’s always sporting hers, unless that’s just for the gram.

I’ve just looked at her stories. I think she’s missing the point on wearing face masks? She’s banging on about the lack of protection they offer, when the reason you should wear one is as a courtesy to other people, not to protect yourself. It’s to stop your breath particles going over other people when you speak, sneeze etc. Not to protect you.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She’s banging on about masks etc... when she’s shopped almost everyday, followed none of the bleeping rules properly. Washed her hands a few times and pretty much berated her kids in front of millions! Frankly Lynsey can duck off!

Holy tit!!
Shes on "holiday" and still everything she does is at 100 mph . .
Chill out FFS 🙄
Im sure Jake is delighted to be filmed/boomeranged while handwashing and then "playing" with those plastic figures?? I think I'd be allowing him to bring a friend along on caravan breaks at his age?
She's out and back from the pub already . . 😳
This is going to be a relaxing week . . NOT.
I was thinking the same about Jake playing with the figures, i have 2 boys one slightly older and 1 slightly younger. They don't play with toys anymore but would be mortified if they did and i posted photos of them playing! When i take photos of our eldest son now, he says 'please don't put them on Facebook'. I don't as i respect his wishes.

Reactions: 11
Her holiday looks tit...i'd rather be at home than stuck in a poxy caravan in crap weather.

Reactions: 9
Her holiday looks tit...i'd rather be at home than stuck in a poxy caravan in crap weather.
They all look so miserable sitting around the table. Rob always look like he's living through hell. She must be an absolute nightmare to be married too.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.