Lynsey Queen of Clean #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely she should be encouraging her daughter to aim for more in life than just 10k followers on Instagram by the end of the month?!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
What IS this sudden WEIRD obsession she has with her daughter Mollie??
Something doesn't sit right with me on this . . . Its creepy!!
That eyeliner she had done . .
I cant help but see her as a shark face now, the wing effect is NOT a good look on your piss hole eyes Lyndsey. . 🤣

And, you are not a fuckin magician. .
The methods you share on cleaning are exactly that, methods or tips. NOT tricks!

Reactions: 5
“Molly is addicted to Shein” with all the tags. Soooo bleeping begging for a contract. duck off cock face.

Reactions: 8
“Molly is addicted to Shein” with all the tags. Soooo bleeping begging for a contract. duck off cock face.
Shein is that tit website, sells cheap crappy made clothes and make it virtually impossible to make a return to.
Why on earth would she be "beggy" for this? . . Oh yeah, its Lyndsey we're talking about 🙄
Zzzzzzz

Reactions: 10
Shein is that tit website, sells cheap crappy made clothes and make it virtually impossible to make a return to.
Why on earth would she be "beggy" for this? . . Oh yeah, its Lyndsey we're talking about 🙄
Zzzzzzz
All the teens are into it though so she would be the envy of all her mates 🙄

Reactions: 2
I’m so bored of all the fast fashion. It doesn’t sit well with me at a time when we should he caring about the environment more. Who needs that many new clothes all the time?!

Reactions: 6
How is it in any way appropriate to share with her followers that her daughter was a bit down and tearful and needed some TLC.

She’s literally just doing her job as a mother. Those poor children have zero privacy living with that selfish witch.

Reactions: 17
How is it in any way appropriate to share with her followers that her daughter was a bit down and tearful and needed some TLC.

She’s literally just doing her job as a mother. Those poor children have zero privacy living with that selfish witch.
Their father should step in and safeguard their children, bearing in mind his profession he should know better. Spineless

Reactions: 4
I meant to say step father, yes unfortunately for them. Poor kids, you’d think they’d take safeguarding and privacy more into account bearing that in mind ☹

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.