Lynsey Queen of Clean #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even the dog looks embarrassed to be with her

View attachment 136889
That bellend of a nose

Is Hayley the one that used to love the smell of bleach lol?

What the (excuse my language) fucking hell does she look like if I went out like that the other half would be sending me back in
If my friend's 5 year old granddaughter wanted to wear this I would smile and say it looked cute but an adult woman

Reactions: 2
If she genuinely thinks that room is messy... she definitely should not come over here and see my children’s rooms

Reactions: 5
If she genuinely thinks that room is messy... she definitely should not come over here and see my children’s rooms
She’s a cunt. She always has to have a little dig at those kids. If I were Jake I’d shit on the floor in protest.

Reactions: 20
Hetty is excited to be groomed then the next sentence hetty is in a mood coz of groomers

Reactions: 4
Shes such a cunt. .
Another trip out to a shop. . .
Yet another cleaning aisle!
More tacky toot for the garden . .
Zzzzzzzz

Reactions: 5
What the hell as she done to poor jakeys hair, she has been taking tips from Marjorie McKnight school of hairdressing.

Reactions: 4
Poor little sod, he is a mini Mario
What talents, she has the talent to be a cunt as far as I can see!!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.