Lynsey Queen of Clean #10 Recycled Clips, Useless Tips and Please Stop Pouting Your Blown Up Lips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
½ a tin of tuna?
By the time its drained there is just enough to feed 1 person if you pack it out with salad stuff, a boiled egg and a few potatoes. ..
What is she doing ffs?
Its not even as if she is stick thin from all this "low fat/low calorie/ high protein" tit shes peddling . .
Oh, that'll be because she drinks her bodyweight in cheap pink plonk daily 🙄
Give up Lynsey. .
Its embarrassing.

And those lips 😳
Why the god awful red lipstick too?

The Joker called . . He wants his lips back 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her PT must be really bad as her style of weigh lifting is horrendous. She’s going to really hurt her back if she keeps that up
I've had heavier workouts fetching the post! I was losing it at the half arsed step ups :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

That cringey PT has an impressive spare tyre and an Instagram addiction himself, doubt he was watching.

Reactions: 5
Oh so just because everyone is showing their shopping trips then she thought she would as well - as my mum would say if everyone stuck their head in the fire would you do it too? And as for that stupid robotic voice at the start 😬 and acting like lots of healthy low fat low calorie options and then stuffing herself with butterkist popcorn which is full of sugar, she defo has issues with food and I wouldn’t be surprised if it starts to affect those girls.

• Haha
I kept thinking I'd missed the "after" of that cluttered cupboard and kept scrolling only to discover she'd actually "tidied" it and it looked no better 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Long blowazz. She's a dick.

And the daughter is a twit as well.

ETA. Does she have a problem speaking?
Refreshan.

I kept thinking I'd missed the "after" of that cluttered cupboard and kept scrolling only to discover she'd actually "tidied" it and it looked no better 🤣

No difference to me as well.

before.png
after.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Who warms a bagel up to then put tuna in yogurt and cucumber and spring onions on it 🤢🤢 she’s a bleeping weirdo

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Anyone notice she had a tube of Skin + Me cream in with her lotions and potions on her self care Sunday stories? I’m calling it now that she’ll be flogging them with a code sometime in the next few weeks. That company are one of the biggest shillers on Instagram, letting anyone flog their product - so fits perfectly with old Lynsey’s lack of direction and ‘sell anything’ ethos.
BINGO Shineyshine

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The Skin + Me cream is actually tretinoin which is a very powerful retinol and the prescription is different for each person depending on their skincare needs. What Lyndsey has failed to point out is the potency of this product, how you have to start gently and not use every day, and how you can't use any other retinols or acids when using this product. It is excellent if used properly but isn't just a face cream. You have to be very careful what else you use with tretinoin to avoid damaging your skin's barrier and I think it is wrong of her to be promoting this without giving all the facts. I know lots of people that use it, including my daughter and it is excellent for acne prone skin, ageing skin and skin that has sun damage so it should actually work well for her!

The Skin + Me cream is actually tretinoin which is a very powerful retinol and the prescription is different for each person depending on their skincare needs. What Lyndsey has failed to point out is the potency of this product, how you have to start gently and not use every day, and how you can't use any other retinols or acids when using this product. It is excellent if used properly but isn't just a face cream. You have to be very careful what else you use with tretinoin to avoid damaging your skin's barrier and I think it is wrong of her to be promoting this without giving all the facts. I know lots of people that use it, including my daughter and it is excellent for acne prone skin, ageing skin and skin that has sun damage so it should actually work well for her!
I purchased this on a whim, after seeing someone else recommending it… I ended up with chemical burns as I just thought it was a personalised moisturiser. It definitely needed a warning with it. Not quite as simple as click, twist and put on your face unfortunately. Oh and you don’t need to use her code, it’s £3.50 for a trial anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Its stuff like that "Skin + Me" that pisses me off . .
Reading your stories about it, surely this should only be promoted by those in the know? Those who have been correctly educated about it . .
Not just any old instagrabber . .
I pity anyone who does get sucked in by this grabby witch and ends up with a face like hers 😳

Knew it, the sly, money grabbing bint!

Just for info: It is possible to use a product without then going on to advertise it and make money from it…

Skin + Me should only be promoted by people who know about skincare. Lynsey knows duck all, and it shows. Tretinoin is a prescription drug, it’s strong stuff, and not to be used like an everyday moisturiser. I’m not sure how she can speak to it’s efficacy because tretinoin (or any ingredient) takes months to begin to have any effect on the skin.

Reactions: 8
This woman grinds my gears so much. Her stupid dress sense and the bloody pouting lips. She has no sense of fashion or what the duck she’s on about…. Time to find another job Queen of crap

• Haha
This woman grinds my gears so much. Her stupid dress sense and the bloody pouting lips. She has no sense of fashion or what the duck she’s on about…. Time to find another job Queen of crap
And pray to god its not with the food industry. .
Have you seen the "Slimming" pork burgers shes offering tonight? ....
Followed by empty crisp wrappers and chocolate bars in the kids rooms . .
Underfed/ Undernourished thats what they are

Oh duck off bringing dogs back from other countries
bleeping busy body
There are enough dogs in shelters here ffs . .
Let alone sending vans to other countries to "rescue" them!!
Most of these dogs have never lived in "houses" they are street dogs . . They come with a whole load of problems and here we'll have Lynsey on the beg for donations of dog foods or setting up pathetic raffles to raise funds . .

JUST.duck.OFF

Attachments

Oh duck off bringing dogs back from other countries
bleeping busy body
There are enough dogs in shelters here ffs . .
Let alone sending vans to other countries to "rescue" them!!
Most of these dogs have never lived in "houses" they are street dogs . . They come with a whole load of problems and here we'll have Lynsey on the beg for donations of dog foods or setting up pathetic raffles to raise funds . .

JUST.duck.OFF
Can you just imagine her bringing one home?

Evil Hetty would have something to say about that! 😈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
More pre recorded content 🙄
She did under her bed the day she got her new mattress. .
Bore off, you've got a fridge to clean, its Friday

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.