Lydia Millen Gorden #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This thread moved so quickly like the good old "Lydia posting her own address, oopsie" times! If only we could get one of the epic intros for the new thread... Hello ladies! Member in GG since our beloved content creator still had some sense of style and just 3 threads! It took an actual move to another site for me to post! [emoji28]
You’re back! I’ve been here since the good o’ days. When we could write what we wanted on GG and not have a mod or some thread police monitoring everything you wrote and jumping down your throat! It’s like a family reunion! Anyone seen blueeyes? Pro

Reactions: 11
Thread name suggestion: The ADventures of the corset skirt wearing dork Lidl Mc Beg's em all and the cat that got away and the husband who chooses to stay.

Reactions: 6
Thread name suggestion: The ADventures of the corset skirt wearing dork Lidl Mc Beg's em all and the cat that got away and the husband who chooses to stay.
Maybe Lydiot Elise Millen-Gordon the irresponsible cat owner

I feel like she wears to many dumb skirts to remember which time in her life the thread is referring too

I’m not buying it one bit....

View attachment 38885

We will pay you to join tattle life [emoji38][emoji38]
So it’s Ali’s fault the camera stuff got stolen then.... funny how it’s £5k of their camera equipment that got stolen but it got stolen from Ali not them....

She will always shift the blame... even to her poor loyal husband who’s been ‘her rock’ recently and supporting her to go back to work and stuff. She treats him like dirt! Pro

Reactions: 10
Just catched up on this thread (I discovered the Caroline Hirons one🤣), you guys are amazing!!!!!

WTH was that last IG post?! Her goal is to be like Smaug I think.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So lucky His passport wasn’t in the bag containing his drivers license ,thousands of pounds of camera equipment and a wad of euros 💵💵💵

Posted this before I caught up with thread 😂😂

Last edited:
Late to the party here but Iv just got round to watching the “honeymoon” vlog. Turned it off after her and Ali’s pep talk to each other. I totally agree loosing a pet is very hard, been through that myself. But also having lost both parents in the space of two years and each time having 3 compassionate days and then having to go back to work and face customers I’m sorry but I can’t watch these idiots.
They get to choose when to turn off and on the camera, us normal folk don’t get that luxury. Acting like they are the only ones who know how it might feel.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Just watched Gemma Collins Diva on catch up, she has got same Dior bag as Lyds classy 😹😹

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's funny how you lot were discussing Lidl's engagement ring and saying she'll probably get a new one soon.

I've just seen this on @Iamchavette's Twitter.

View attachment 38595

Hi Claire, 👋🏼 I didn't know you were a fan of Tattle. Did you follow us here when GG went quiet!? 😂
They’re all jumping on the diamond ring wagon LornaLuxe Is still flashing her brash monstrosity. Is there a thread for Claire I can’t find one ! I’d love to see what vile thing she picks .

• Haha
They’re all jumping on the diamond ring wagon LornaLuxe Is still flashing her brash monstrosity. Is there a thread for Claire I can’t find one ! I’d love to see what vile thing she picks .
As long as it it big, expensive and has a name it will win!

Hello all! I've have lurked on GG for a long time reading Lidl's threads. I was able to post three times before the site kept telling me I had to make two posts before I could post in other forums. So stupid. I had some goss to tell you all too! I live in Stony Stratford so am not too far from Lidl, but one of my colleagues has met them both numerous times, as they have a mutual friend of Ali's in common, so they are sometimes at the same gatherings and colleague went to the same school as Aldi too. He isn't gay. Categorically not apparently. However, Lidl, doesn't gel with others (no tit Sherlock), isn't engaging, isn't a girl's girl and just generally isn't likeable as it's apparent how much she thinks of herself. I know none of this is new news :ROFLMAO: except perhaps that Aldi is definitely a lads, lads, lads type of lad.

I imagine she’d look super cakey, greasy, dirty stringy hay hair, ugly witch features, super short, huge shoes (or huge feet?) ugly everything

Twonky photo of the day....
DD5E9759-E560-4DC9-858C-2EF647C225FF.jpeg

Did her phone go “missing” like ali’s bag went missing,
I smell an insurance claim,
Maybe the equipment reminded them of lynx.
Out with the old and all that.

Don’t fool yourself Lydia. It’s not at all the fact your cat went missing and has made nosey people follow you and the fact you have just been to Frows wedding where you have been tagged by loads of other bloggers = follows. Not your content.
🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️

Followed her on a fake account after being blocked on the first 😆
As Ali said
BBFC7D9B-F993-4DD5-8F6C-389E3F1B0346.jpeg

The most famous cat in Britain has made her Instagram grow 😬

I live in Paris, the place where they had the LM event was close to the Tuileries garden.
are the gardens still green or is there a layer of brown sludge from all that fake tan? Be careful you don't slip!!

Why are you at the back Lydl?[emoji87]
because she's the tallest!!!

OMG OMG OMG WOW She looks NOTHING like what she posts [emoji15][emoji15][emoji15][emoji15]. Like she’s even worse than I thought I’d seen

it looks like she has a condom on her nose!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I only interacted with her once online. It was a reply to a stan who was asking her advice on a skincare routine. Lidl had literally just started going on about Sunday Riley and double cleanse routines etc as if she was some kind omniscient skin guru so I pointed out that it was weird to ask advice when Lidl was clearly a novice/ knew nothing about skincare as such. Instantly blocked :ROFLMAO:; so sensitive about such an innocuous comment. Soooo I can't see her twitter anymore. Sad times (not).

Reactions: 9
I just watched this on JG insta and all u can see is how no one is interacting with lidl. The fake laughing by all of them is so sad [emoji23][emoji23]

Is this a dig at lidl? Is this the stuff she keeps putting around her house?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Don’t fool yourself Lydia. It’s not at all the fact your cat went missing and has made nosey people follow you and the fact you have just been to Frows wedding where you have been tagged by loads of other bloggers = follows. Not your content.
That monkey emoji will be destroyed for me forever because of her.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.