Lydia Millen Gorden #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't have a problem with Ali, it's like he's guilty by association with Lydiot, but the fact that someone robbed him definitely sucks. Sometimes life beats your ass by association and I feel like that's what is happening to Ali. Shame. Pity.
Was he robbed or not though, “ I believe “ is a strange expression 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 21
Was he robbed or not though, “ I believe “ is a strange expression [emoji2368]

I thought the use of those words is weird too.
Is this a prelude to both or one of them being unable to upload [emoji849][emoji849][emoji849]
Lidl is always full of bullshit excuses so no doubt she’d be telling aldi to act the same. Footage stolen = no upload = week off

Reactions: 10
Wow, that's some transformation, especially the lips. You're not telling me either Lydia or Vic hasn't had jaw fillers either... they look like the unfortunate side-effects of taking steroids and your jaw goes from feminine to manly! Look at Vic's jaw on this pic!!

duck they are two ugly wannabes! Absolutely destroyed their faces with fillers, Botox (and surgery?) They look bad. Real bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don't have a problem with Ali, it's like he's guilty by association with Lydiot, but the fact that someone robbed him definitely sucks. Sometimes life beats your ass by association and I feel like that's what is happening to Ali. Shame. Pity.
Maybe it is time for ALDI to « un associate » with lidl!

Reactions: 8
Was he robbed or not though, “ I believe “ is a strange expression 🤷‍♀️
If Ali can't find his stuff, where he put it, someone took it. 🤷‍♀️ :ROFLMAO:

These folks get extremely up their asses when they're on these press trips and bystanders see their lack of awareness. I wouldn't be at all surprised if someone snatched his stuff while he was bent down trying to get Lydia's best angle (wherever that can be found).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I thought the use of those words is weird too.
Is this a prelude to both or one of them being unable to upload [emoji849][emoji849][emoji849]
Lidl is always full of bullshit excuses so no doubt she’d be telling aldi to act the same. Footage stolen = no upload = week off

And a nice wee insurance claim.

I love that « trying to get Lydia’s best angle, wherever that can be found »❤

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If they have paid for such a thing!!
If Lydia and Ali are too dim to have travel insurance...

then I don't pity them one bit. Part of their actual jobs includes a lot of travel. 🤦‍♀️ World Nomads, one of the more reputable travel insurers literally charges about €10 per day. Pocket change.

Whenever I'm overseas I have GPS trackers (Tiles) in every single bag that are linked to the Tile App on my phone. I don't carry a ton of cash on my person, I have digital copies of my documents uploaded to the cloud (Dropbox), and I keep my expensive tit out of the line of sight.

They're an easy mark. Lydia and Ali don't take the necessary/proper precautions to protect their animals or their own tit in general. The more I see bits of their content, the more I conclude that this lot is extremely naive about the world and life in general.

To travel that much and be that naive is utterly absurd. Stupidity knows no bounds.

People travel like idiots, they get taken advantage of like an idiot.

Pure and simple. 🤷‍♀️ 😆

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
4AA538A0-F000-4B5A-AD23-A787D8DA7BCE.jpeg

At least the 500 quid trainers are safe and you won’t need to upload a vlog 😬
Next time, don’t get drunk and head off to McDonald’s you utter, utter twonk 😎
#ad #twit

Here’s a thought.

Can you claim for things you haven’t actually purchased yourself?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.