Lydia Millen Gorden #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Two ugly hags right here

Itf is very odd looking as is lidl. They’re definitely NOT pretty women

Reactions: 6
I cringe when I watch Lydia and Ali film together.

He does make her content more tolerable. However, their interactions (or lack thereof) are questionable. Rarely are they affectionate with each other in their content. She treats him like a child in a patronizing way. It's really telling...

Hacienda Na Xamena, Ibiza is giving me a low-grade motel/hostel vibe.

Five stars for that view and that's about it. The room upgrade. They should have kept their money (i.e., discounted PR rate). It looks like a low-grade motel. (I prefer Edition hotels, RC, etc.) This is just not it. Underwhelming for the level of moan and groan associated with their quasi-mini-moon.

FireShot Capture 497 - COME ON OUR HONEYMOON WITH US - Lydia Elise _ - https___www.youtube.com...png

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Two ugly hags right here

Lidl for god sake put that bag down. Every single photo it seems like she’s hanging on for grim death to that bag. The same way she is hanging on to her career.

• Haha
Two ugly hags right here

Convinced Victoria married Alex because he knows her best angles.
I know I’m repeating myself from Victoria’s thread but she is not photogenic at all.
Lidl has her husband hunched down on the ground like a dog.
We all know she does this because everyone looks thinner from this type of shot. Embarrassing.
648127E6-10A7-46BD-A167-6F6C86D3252C.jpeg

The basics are drunk and messy on a bus..

A9D5E108-6FF2-47EE-A989-E8574983565D.jpeg DD6BA923-A75A-4FC3-8D05-BF5F3665E1C1.jpeg

Meanwhile beg-a-friend Leonie is out attending events 🤣 in this season Dior 😎
4C4AB7BF-1855-42CC-BB4B-AE0D56E2EBAE.jpeg 60E7F0C1-5CE8-4B01-A7A4-74784B50E748.jpeg

Two ugly hags right here

what the heck is going on with InTheFrow's nose? It looks like she is going to the same place for treatments as Lidl - what with matching noses and the slicked back hair with the side parting - clones or what?

Reactions: 8
Convinced Victoria married Alex because he knows her best angles.
I know I’m repeating myself from Victoria’s thread but she is not photogenic at all.
Lidl has her husband hunched down on the ground like a dog.
We all know she does this because everyone looks thinner from this type of shot. Embarrassing.
View attachment 38723

The basics are drunk and messy on a bus..

View attachment 38724View attachment 38725

Meanwhile beg-a-friend Leonie is out attending events 🤣 in this season Dior 😎
View attachment 38726View attachment 38727
And notice how her foot is lifted again to try to make her dumpy legs look longer

Reactions: 3
And notice how her foot is lifted again to try to make her dumpy legs look longer
Tippy toed twonk. 😏

B028A5FA-9AFD-474F-9113-30F9D28F7470.jpeg Keep pretending you’re joining in with the fun and games Lidl.
Hilarious she’s posting “my Theresa” content.
Nothing about the press trip.

I've often wondered why you don't see Lidl sucking up to Amelia. I would guess it's because she knows she can't be the 'top dog' in terms of class and wealth. Amelia (I know she can be annoying) has a natural grace about her and because she was born into wealth, she doesn't brag or try and out-do anyone. Lydia would know this and I'd imagine, make her feel rather insecure. Lydia likes to dominate in her relationship and friendships - you can tell by the way she belittles people calling it banter, pokes fun at Carrie and Cal's cars so she feels more superior, calls Ali 'good boy' in a patronising way and highlights any mistake he's made or difference of opinion (the paint on the drive and when he called the spare room paint 'magnolia'). She would hate the fact Amelia doesn't have to rely on sponsorships to furnish her house or a brand trip to fly first class and couldn't pull off the Lady of the Manor routine with her.

I think the same goes with Sophie Shohet; I could never see them being friends as Sophie would see straight through Lydia in a flash, Sophie can buy her supercars outright with cash, has her own successful business, rarely does anything sponsored and if it is, she's beyond clear about it (and has made it clear she has no time for influencers who try and give the impression they're rich and buying all these designer goods with their own cash, when it's all bought with vouchers and sponsorships) - she's everything Lidl wishes she was.

So she sticks with Carrie, because she's her boss and strategically forges friendships with peers she thinks she can benefit from in some way - i.e Vic and Leonie - probably for their Dior sponsorships!!
You have totally hit the nail on the head!

Reactions: 5
Leonie’s stories of the “girls” posing for photos is next level cringe.
Zooming in on Lydia’s ratty scrunchie while she’s eating and Ali’s tacky gold bling as he waves his knife around while talking... (manners Ali, we need to keep up the “luxury lifestyle” pretence!!!!)
before going back to her own Dior 🤣

028491E0-15F2-4FD3-8FED-7B481C5F7D61.jpeg

And then flying off to New York 🤣
4D4F9162-F33E-49FE-89D5-030924F0C31D.jpeg

Poor Lydia 🤣🤣
Aldi gets GQ
Victoria gets hello/cosmopolitan/Harper’s bizarre
Leonie is everywhere 😎
Lydia..... well she met a pet detective and his pet detective dog, that’s cool right.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It was nice of Laura Mercier to whip up a batch of Witches' Brew just for Lidl.

Screenshot_20190906-133551_Instagram.jpg

20190906_134018.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The bleeping lipstick behind the sandwich’s 🤣
She’s really trying to play down why she’s there and doing the bare minimum to promote the product.

@Muff_Puff @Hunevoque2 laughing at your GG posts.
I was “permanently” banned from posting the day before yesterday 🤣🤣
Because of this.

230B6A64-2734-4BAA-A5FB-3EF9E884DC69.jpeg

Rules are we shouldn’t question Morgan the lazy little ass wipe. Raking in the Adsense and using none of it to improve his site.
I was apparently reported by “members” and warned 3 times (about the same post!!) prior to being banned, which sums up GG perfectly.
So much aggression from other users and trigger happy mods 🤣
why warn once when you can be a twit and do it 3 times 🤣
Embarrassing.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.