Lydia Millen Gorden #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This platform is much easier to use than GG... I think I’ll park myself here for a bit if you’ll have me?
Very welcome here, the site always runs quickly, without overzealous mods (;)) and is easy to use with loads of features (no need to use the tap app).

Just lurk on the other site and put your good posts here :D

Reactions: 11
I think we will all be watching for the wedding of the year goss and stories - will Amelia eat anything, or just giggle? Will Lydiot and Chavette bump into each other in the loo, and will Ali get his fake tan right? and hopefully that monster Jamie Genevieve will bite into a canapés and swallow that hideous lip piercing!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think we will all be watching for the wedding of the year goss and stories - will Amelia eat anything, or just giggle? Will Lydiot and Chavette bump into each other in the loo, and will Ali get his fake tan right? and hopefully that monster Jamie Genevieve will bite into a canapés and swallow that hideous lip piercing!
Amelia, Victoria and Lydidiot all in the same place,
With Hello October Susie dripping fake tan everywhere trying to shag a random barman to prove she loves herself 😆

This is the royal wedding I’m excited for 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hey! I've come over from GG too, I've been following Lidl's thread and commenting on there for about a year. Before then, I subbed to Lidl about 5 years ago, used to enjoy her content, then started to notice the lying, the boasting and after she bought the bungalow, she became insufferable with her 'woe is me, I work sooooo hard, no-one understand the pressure of my job, yet I'll hire 3 members of staff to put out just 2 very crap uncreative videos per week, sort all my emails, censor the comments, edit my vids, so I literally can snooze all day and faff with my fake flowers and cushions'. Now I can not abide her.

I see Amelia is ready for ITF's wedding - would love it for Lidl to be claiming how heartbroken she is, how no-one understands her pain, how it's the worst feeling in the world etc, in front of Amelia, who was literally dumped almost at the alter - Amelia remind her that there are more tragedies in the world and she's dealing with her own legitimate heartbreak, then a huge cat fight break out between them! Vic will be in the middle trying to break it up, Jamie Genevieve shouting 'fight fight fight' on the sidelines and sponsored cake is flying all over the place!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I am loving all the speculations regarding this wedding so cannot wait for all your responses after the event.... Bring it on!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I see Amelia is ready for ITF's wedding - would love it for Lidl to be claiming how heartbroken she is, how no-one understands her pain, how it's the worst feeling in the world etc, in front of Amelia, who was literally dumped almost at the alter - Amelia remind her that there are more tragedies in the world and she's dealing with her own legitimate heartbreak,
Now this is another thread we need to get going 😆
I do feel slightly bad for Amelia, daddy can’t buy her a new boyfriend (still think rob was in love with her money/daddy and not her 😐)
And when she got dumped she went down the Tanya Burr route (weight loss/act happy/ go slightly off the rails on insta stories)

I really feel for her because they’ve done joint holidays with Vicki and Alex the mop head, it’s gonna sting watching them get married.

Lydia will WANT to rock up in white 🤣 it’s gonna take all her strength to not break that unwritten rule.
Amelia will be manic happy, exactly like she was at liv’s wedding.

The twins... I’d lock them in a bathroom, I watch a huge amount of youtube crap and even I can’t watch those 2.

Poor Victoria will be pissed off her guests trash threads are more active than hers right now 🤣

Lydia will break down half way though the service because the last time she saw lynx he had a curtain over his head and he looked like Victoria in a veil. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I haven't seen a thread for Amelia so soz if a bit off topic, but has she privated her insta because of the cancelled wedding?

What's the deal with food? I've always got the impression ITF has some weird thing with food, in the sense of not eating any, like Niomi Smart and Emily Canham. Although ITF and Emily I think is more they're scared of being fat, Niomi is just scared of food. Is Lydia the same? She starts her day with red bull which blows my mind, her bowels must explode every few days.

Reactions: 5

These are the threads for those two,
again they’re not the most active yet!!
Anyone can make a thread whenever they want btw.
There’s a rave section as well 🤣 just putting that out there 🤣 it’s not where I spend my time 😆

I’m excited for the thread name suggestions for Lydia’s next thread 🤣

I haven't seen a thread for Amelia so soz if a bit off topic, but has she privated her insta because of the cancelled wedding?
I think she knew she was getting attention after the dumping and made it private to boost her numbers, can’t fault her 🤣 might as well cash in on heartbreak 😎
I think her and her sister have issues with food. She says she has cebo 😐 not buying it.
Victoria has got worse.
The 3 of them (Amelia/Victoria/Lydia) seem to be getting worse

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
How can they go on holiday and posing in photos etc. when the cat's just gone missing and they claim they'll never stop looking! Not really helping by jetting off out of the country is it. I'm sure they've left their minions and family members behind to carry on looking.

Just popping in to say hello to the Lydiot crew! Thanks to everyone who sent me a PM to head over this way. :)

Noticing a lot of familiar faces... Georgeeee, Vampy... are License To Lurk and Muff Puff here, too?

Reactions: 6
Just popping in to say hello to the Lydiot crew! Thanks to everyone who sent me a PM to head over this way. :)

Noticing a lot of familiar faces... Georgeeee, Vampy... are License To Lurk and Muff Puff here, too?
Welcome over!!
If they aren’t let them know to come over 🤭

How can they go on holiday and posing in photos etc. when the cat's just gone missing and they claim they'll never stop looking! Not really helping by jetting off out of the country is it. I'm sure they've left their minions and family members behind to carry on looking.
If I was Jamie Genevieve and I’d paid for the meal Lydia would stuff into a napkin I’d be pissed 😆

I have an evil suspicion...the timing of her losing her beloved child..I mean cat...coincidently gives her an excuse for not attending her enemy (I mean BFF) ITF wedding?! Hmmmmmm.....

(Thank you for notifying me to come here guys :))

• Heart
Hey! I've come over from GG too, I've been following Lidl's thread and commenting on there for about a year. Before then, I subbed to Lidl about 5 years ago, used to enjoy her content, then started to notice the lying, the boasting and after she bought the bungalow, she became insufferable with her 'woe is me, I work sooooo hard, no-one understand the pressure of my job, yet I'll hire 3 members of staff to put out just 2 very crap uncreative videos per week, sort all my emails, censor the comments, edit my vids, so I literally can snooze all day and faff with my fake flowers and cushions'. Now I can not abide her.

I see Amelia is ready for ITF's wedding - would love it for Lidl to be claiming how heartbroken she is, how no-one understands her pain, how it's the worst feeling in the world etc, in front of Amelia, who was literally dumped almost at the alter - Amelia remind her that there are more tragedies in the world and she's dealing with her own legitimate heartbreak, then a huge cat fight break out between them! Vic will be in the middle trying to break it up, Jamie Genevieve shouting 'fight fight fight' on the sidelines and sponsored cake is flying all over the place!
Hi Becca, hilarious! I can picture that all happening

What's the deal with food? I've always got the impression ITF has some weird thing with food, in the sense of not eating any, like Niomi Smart and Emily Canham. Although ITF and Emily I think is more they're scared of being fat, Niomi is just scared of food. Is Lydia the same? She starts her day with red bull which blows my mind, her bowels must explode every few days.
Well if she's in her fart wallpaper room when that happens, she'll be in the right place

Reactions: 7
8EEAF68B-7E63-475C-8C9A-DEC35DDD61C7.jpeg

The professionals who find lost pets for a living 🤣 is this an actual job!? 😆
Obviously I went to look.... It bloody well is!!!!!
CFA64FB8-5569-470E-A4A8-B850E2003DD1.jpeg

But they’d need to be paid.... Lydia doesn’t pay for things 😆

E7E2AAB9-58D2-4CE8-920A-9F569C3D135F.jpeg The bleeping tippy toe point, you thigh looks thin, well done, but you look like a tit.

Reactions: 9
Hahahaha these predictions about the upcoming wedding & comments are freaking hilarious!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.