Lydia Millen #99 "Magic and electric to be around" yet sponsorships have gone to ground!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is an "entitled" little girl that is why ... and duck knows why ...

Darling remember what you started off as .... a waitress selling laughing gas in your underwear with your tits on show .... so really you have nothing to look down your nose for!

It is always those that feel menial jobs were below them as teenagers that turn out to be bleeping entitled twats like Madame here!

Would take a waiter or a barman anyday over you lovely ....atleast they make an honest wage and work bleeping hard for it .. I know only too well as I worked in my family bar from the age of 15 and even had two bar jobs to pay my way through University.

People like her make my piss boil ..... Your tit stinks like any other human .... don't get it twisted darling!

:mad:

Oh Jesus darling ... do not bleeping beg to be unblocked..especially publicly ... grow a bleeping pair ..... life will go on without the likes of Skank Mcmillen-Gordon .. FFS these people need lobotomising thinking she is something or someone special ...

The world today ....:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Observations:
1: too many filters love
2: you been cwying babes ... awww Did Chachar not play with you today
3: Sweat is never a good look
4: Miami vice called ... they want you to utilise those things called buttons ....please call them back Aldi.
5: The anchor necklace is a dead "Gay" giveaway .... the anchor is symbolic in the gay world .. ooooohhh sailor :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:(n)(n)(n)

It's a NO form the LGBTQ+ darling ..... keep climbing to reach our standards.
I think all the climbing will end with one big mighty fall, and then who will be looking down on you , hey the non famous four??!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Personally I think her old style of jeans and blazer was more her. I don't know why she thinks you cant wear jeans when you live in a bung in Buckinghamshire Northamptonshire, heres the thing though Lyd....

You don't have to dress like Martha Stewart just because you live in a ugly bungalow the country and..
as much as you dress like Martha Stewart you still don't live in a Cotswold mansion! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Why Croatia? What kind of reputation do we have abroad? 😬 #justcurious
Also, we don't want them freeloading tossers here in Croatia
Croatia is such a beautiful country and I am definitely putting it on my list of places to visit.

Guys have a look at Split ..... so heavenly .... looks like a postcard from the Caribbean .... that is where I would love to go :love::love::love:

Plus it is full of history and archtecture and culture.

So yes I agree with you @GetThee ....keep these freeloading fuckers in Ibbbefhaaa .......the rest of the Med doesn't bleeping want them ....and don't dare come to Italy .. I will royally kick their asses out personally myself if I ever see them!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
This is why I’m concerned that she will indeed get pregnant soon… she literally has nothing else
I am not sure she would go this far. I mean, having children for her would be a huge upheaval for every element of her life. Ali would be a great Father but she would be a terrible mother. I don't think she has the guts to have a baby but let's watch this space.

Reactions: 19
I am not sure she would go this far. I mean, having children for her would be a huge upheaval for every element of her life. Ali would be a great Father but she would be a terrible mother. I don't think she has the guts to have a baby but let's watch this space.
She might have to start wearing more practical clothes!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why is she publicly disclosing a location of a well-known individual literally chilling privately on holidays? How classless.. Oh look!! I am sitting next to the famous person!!

View attachment 687916
Because she has no problem invading other peoples private spaces aslong as she gets engagement on social media ..... she is after all a social media bleep and without it she would be nothing ....

Really pathetic really ... like a stupid little schoolgirl with these 2 planks either side and horsetoof bumbler crawling up her ass.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
And don't dare come to Italy … I will royally kick their asses out personally myself if I ever see them!
Lydia has been mentioning a holiday in Tuscany quite a LOT lately … make sure you record their eviction and don’t forget to post it here, lovely! 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
You know Lydia’s been mentioning a holiday in Tuscany a LOT lately … make sure you record their eviction and don’t forget to post it here, lovely! 😉
I will post a selfie of my foot and her ass before she disappears into the sea :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
If I was George Clarke I would be so pissed off with her, posting his exact location to her million followers. Not only because he's enjoying a private holiday, but she's basically advertised that he's not home. How many stories about footballers or famous people do we hear where they're burgled while they're on holiday?? (plus I've fancied George Clarke for years and would love him to berate her for that post!)

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I seriously don't think she means it when she talks about having children.
She has mentioned she is terrified of being sick and she won't be able to cope with a growing belly. This is Miss Cinch That Waist we're talking about.
If she does get pregnant and karma is a thing, I hope she gets hyperemesis gravidarum. (I'm being really mean, I know)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Croatia is such a beautiful country and I am definitely putting it on my list of places to visit.

Guys have a look at Split ..... so heavenly .... looks like a postcard from the Caribbean .... that is where I would love to go :love::love::love:

Plus it is full of history and archtecture and culture.

So yes I agree with you @GetThee ....keep these freeloading fuckers in Ibbbefhaaa .......the rest of the Med doesn't bleeping want them ....and don't dare come to Italy .. I will royally kick their asses out personally myself if I ever see them!
I have been to Split and can confirm it is absolutely beautiful! We stayed not to far away in Trogir, and the coastline is so beautiful you just have to pinch yourself daily to believe what you're seeing is real. The most beautiful country I have ever visited.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
View attachment 687411

We don’t care. Just shut up bragging about booked holidays. You’re still a miserable twit!

It was only a few years ago that she was crying in her hotel room in London because she was away from her home for the night, doesn't like being away from her home does our lydia, has major anxiety when she's not there, hmmmm!

Also, she won't get pregnant, we all know what pregnancy does to your body, she WILL NOT risk that! Imagine being that utterly pathetic. Grow up!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Just popped on to ask if somebody could start the new thread?
I would do it but I won't have the opportunity now.

It's the 100th!!! Woo hoo!
Also include the poll results if poss.
Thanks muchly ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Maybe she has an article about Lidl finally coming out! It would coincide with her sons first birthday , and how the whole thing affected the birth and her first year of being a mum! She would,’t need to buy the paper because would already know the article🧐
Don't think so. But anyway, either say what's about or be quiet and wait for it to happen.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.