Lydia Millen #99 "Magic and electric to be around" yet sponsorships have gone to ground!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it me or has she gone all glamour glamour and not the house kitchen garden, botanical frock wearing, honey making, soap making, everything must be sage green kinda person she was before.

Now it’s all white white white and boujie nails and “oh my god my hairs so thick” and look at me being a dick head on the road in the Aston on my mobile And looking at my nails.

I can totally see the two sides to her in her new vlog….low voiced and arsey as opposed to high pitched and talking like a three year old.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
With all due respect and simpathy for Nicky and the ordeal she went through, and at the risk of being a major unpopular opinion, this kind of shady posts reeks of schoolyard drama.
If it's Lydia this is about, deal with it like a grown up, go to court and settle that tit.
I have a feeling it's not about Lydia and to do with a close friend/family member. She's been posting a lot the last few weeks about loyalty and trust etc. I think that ship truly had a Viking burial months ago in regards to trusting Lydia

Reactions: 17
Bagging a free stay at a hotel also seems to be the easiest thing these influencers can do, especially because it's such a grey area.

My fitness trainer has about 11000 followers(10000 are bought bots), once spent a weekend at a 5 star hotel, took a few photos, tagged them. They've been inviting her for free holidays for years ever since.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
View attachment 687553
Todays look…just as horrible as all the other days 😖
Seems like Ali likes the Celine bag more than Lydiot. He’s certainly getting way more use out of it 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I get that. I am not stupid.

I questioned their wording. The 1st sentence... Sorry to see my comment? SORRY?!
This excess tagging is not normal. They surely got some discount but the hotel won't admit.
Exactly. And if both sides are not admitting there is Noway to prove it. There is Noway she’s tagging them in every post for free that’s BS

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Lydia looks rank in absolutely every photo from the holiday, what is this obsession with white everything, you can only imagine that each item can only be worn once due to the fake tan staining on the interior. The only dress that is nice is the embroidered Zimmerman one, no surprise there, it's the most expensive. The white bikini especially looks horrendous and her boobs just look awful. And as for Ali, him and Char char are morphing into one sad hideous person with gifted outfits. This obsession for short trousers, someone should explain to him makes his already short legs look shorter! And Josie well what can we say about her except the she's rented a bag for this trip - that alone is pitiful given all the bags she has!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
She should sort those flat bagels out before spending on holidays. 🍘🍘
Maybe that is the point of all these dread pics, look how ill I look and how bad my boobs are, SOS. PLEASE GIFT ME SOME NEW ONES! Help

• Haha
We are starting to see less and less of her kitchen garden. Previously, at least 30 mins of her vlogs were dedicated to it, now it's 5 mins or less. Something tells me she is now bored with it or doesn't have the time anymore now things have started to open up again. I am looking forward to the autumn to see how much time she spends in her garden preparing it for winter :unsure:

She has literally tried to corner every angle to make money. The house, the constant renovations, fitness, beauty, fashion, the animals, the cars and the wholesome gardener. These are the things she can control, get gifted, get paid to #AD or God forbid, pay for. The only thing she hasn't done is her own fashion/home collection without piggybacking an established brand.....this is something she would never have the guts to do due to past failures.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
We are starting to see less and less of her kitchen garden. Previously, at least 30 mins of her vlogs were dedicated to it, now it's 5 mins or less. Something tells me she is now bored with it or doesn't have the time anymore now things have started to open up again. I am looking forward to the autumn to see how much time she spends in her garden preparing it for winter :unsure:

She has literally tried to corner every angle to make money. The house, the constant renovations, fitness, beauty, fashion, the animals, the cars and the wholesome gardener. These are the things she can control, get gifted, get paid to #AD or God forbid, pay for. The only thing she hasn't done is her own fashion/home collection without piggybacking an established brand.....this is something she would never have the guts to do due to past failures.
Don’t it would be white, white white and more white, linen, linen and more linen. Cinched , puffy sleeves, floor sweeping bottoms, under sized bras and pants and some droopy or raffia bag! Help

• Haha
Left comments on the posts of Lydiot & her dumpling sidekick of the hotel they are wanking over, to politely ask if the stay was gifted, discounted, sponsored or PR? All comments were deleted and I was blocked… :rolleyes:

let’s go to work team!

View attachment 687378
Cracks me up how Charlie has put “what a beaut” on BOTH Josie and Lydia’s pictures. You’d think he’d prioritise that kind of talk for his girlfriend/fiancée no?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Why is she publicly disclosing a location of a well-known individual literally chilling privately on holidays? How classless.. Oh look!! I am sitting next to the famous person!!

Capture.JPG

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

This is why I’m concerned that she will indeed get pregnant soon… she literally has nothing else

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Why is she publicly disclosing a location of a well-known individual literally chilling privately on holidays? How classless.. Oh look!! I am sitting next to the famous person!!

View attachment 687916
I’m not sur that their SPF is doing a very good job! Ali is in for serious skin problems.
I spent 18 years in a sunny country and never went in the sun to tan, I came back to France and felt that my skin looked a little sad, I was missing that glow, spent an hour or less on the balcony and boom, brown marks for life on both my cheeks. We have « sun capital » and once it has been used bad things start happening !

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
The way she looked away when the waiter was pouring her wine… and she didn’t even smile or thank him/her or acknowledge their presence… 🤨. She looks down on them like the “help” and treats them like they shouldn’t be acknowledged. We’ve seen her do this before. Speaks volumes!

View attachment 687703
She is an "entitled" little girl that is why ... and duck knows why ...

Darling remember what you started off as .... a waitress selling laughing gas in your underwear with your tits on show .... so really you have nothing to look down your nose for!

It is always those that feel menial jobs were below them as teenagers that turn out to be bleeping entitled twats like Madame here!

Would take a waiter or a barman anyday over you lovely ....atleast they make an honest wage and work bleeping hard for it .. I know only too well as I worked in my family bar from the age of 15 and even had two bar jobs to pay my way through University.

People like her make my piss boil ..... Your tit stinks like any other human .... don't get it twisted darling!

:mad:

Oh Jesus darling ... do not bleeping beg to be unblocked..especially publicly ... grow a bleeping pair ..... life will go on without the likes of Skank Mcmillen-Gordon .. FFS these people need lobotomising thinking she is something or someone special ...

The world today ....:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Observations:
1: too many filters love
2: you been cwying babes ... awww Did Chachar not play with you today
3: Sweat is never a good look
4: Miami vice called ... they want you to utilise those things called buttons ....please call them back Aldi.
5: The anchor necklace is a dead "Gay" giveaway .... the anchor is symbolic in the gay world .. ooooohhh sailor :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:(n)(n)(n)

It's a NO form the LGBTQ+ darling ..... keep climbing to reach our standards.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.