Lydia Millen #99 "Magic and electric to be around" yet sponsorships have gone to ground!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Goodness. There have been more selfies of the 4 chavs, especially Aldi, posted here since they started this vacation than I’ve taken in the whole of 2021.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Lydia looks rank in absolutely every photo from the holiday, what is this obsession with white everything, you can only imagine that each item can only be worn once due to the fake tan staining on the interior. The only dress that is nice is the embroidered Zimmerman one, no surprise there, it's the most expensive. The white bikini especially looks horrendous and her boobs just look awful. And as for Ali, him and Char char are morphing into one sad hideous person with gifted outfits. This obsession for short trousers, someone should explain to him makes his already short legs look shorter! And Josie well what can we say about her except the she's rented a bag for this trip - that alone is pitiful given all the bags she has!
Wait, what? Toothy rented a bag? Is this a thing? Why waste your money on renting a bag!? I find this hilarious. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Why is she publicly disclosing a location of a well-known individual literally chilling privately on holidays? How classless.. Oh look!! I am sitting next to the famous person!!

View attachment 687916
This is still better than Toothie orgasming over Channing Tatum. Char char probably has never seen her that excited.

Wait, what? Toothy rented a bag? Is this a thing? Why waste your money on renting a bag!? I find this hilarious. 🤣
She does this every holiday. Absolutely destroys the bag every single time. No value or care for it too.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well when you can’t afford one that is what you have to do, maybe she will damage it so much that they will kindly gift it or for mega exposure get it for free??

Hey, I provided "It's Lydia from Ibiza" as title suggestion! 😤😂
I went fishing for that big fish. Wink wink, nudge, nudge😂🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I have been to Split and can confirm it is absolutely beautiful! We stayed not to far away in Trogir, and the coastline is so beautiful you just have to pinch yourself daily to believe what you're seeing is real. The most beautiful country I have ever visited.
Another vote for this area. We stayed at Seget Donji within walking distance of Trogir. Beautiful area and so easy to get around on foot or small boat….lovely little islands to visit nearby too. I wanna go back now!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I don't know how the thread title process works... New to the wonderful world of tattle... So many gems... Lydia roadrage, hairy ninja manicure and living the dream freebeetha style, no qualifications needed.... Passive agressive white dress warrior.. Where once there was one eyebrow.. She now has two... Too many Lydia isms to manifest a title... Do you do a thumbs up to vote? I can't t wait to laugh the cadidates

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just popped on to ask if somebody could start the new thread?
I would do it but I won't have the opportunity now.

It's the 100th!!! Woo hoo!
Also include the poll results if poss.
Thanks muchly ❤
I can do it, if someone tells me what the title with the most votes is. I am up since 4.30 am and can barely see.

For some reason, the threads always are full when I am tired as heck. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Ok, I did the sorting-deed myself, thank god this time now searching site after site (still traumatized from that)
1627665238677.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Her hair looks so bad in these pictures...
View attachment 687596
Nicky's right that balayage looks so much better than foil highlights. The contrast is so stark, it's not blended at all, and it's going to look so awful as it grows out.

I can't believe she thought any of these pictures looked good, let alone were worth posting. Although tbf, who's gonna see it? Her bots? Other influencers looking to steal followers? Us Tattlers?
I can’t believe she posed so her boobs look like two bowling balls stuck in her bikini. Awful and no style At all!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
New thread:

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Personally I think her old style of jeans and blazer was more her. I don't know why she thinks you cant wear jeans when you live in a bung in Buckinghamshire Northamptonshire, heres the thing though Lyd....

You don't have to dress like Martha Stewart just because you live in a ugly bungalow the country and..
as much as you dress like Martha Stewart you still don't live in a Cotswold mansion! :ROFLMAO:
Agree, she’s to manly looking to look nice in the flouncy flowery dresses. But her style before the bungalow was really nice and glam and suited her much more.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.