Lydia Millen #97 Nicky and Claire enjoying playdates; should've apologised Billy no-mates!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw Ali at Silverstone today! It was his bare ankles that gave him away 🤣 went over and had a chat with him - he was alone and taking photos. Very normal and nice tbh. Wasn’t pretentious at all, very chatty and friendly. Now the important part - height! I reckon he was 5’7. 5’8 at a push. I’m 5’11 and towered over

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 98
No, Vic shows also signs of disordered eating, with Alex as her biggest enabler.
She way to thin for her height
I saw Ali at Silverstone today! It was his bare ankles that gave him away 🤣 went over and had a chat with him - he was alone and taking photos. Very normal and nice tbh. Wasn’t pretentious at all, very chatty and friendly. Now the important part - height! I reckon he was 5’7. 5’8 at a push. I’m 5’11 and towered over
One question @Behtannkneeky, are his thigh muscles photoshopped 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Oooooh VicITF is having a built-in fire pit in her garden ....
Someone at The Bunga is gonna be jelli ... :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’m not up to date on the thread so I’m sorry if this has been mentioned recently. Do we really believe Ali is straight?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
So she bought the Chanel bag when she was in Harrods - you know the handbag vlog that wasn't a handbag vlog that got re-named.....

That is the bag, maybe she got it in the Chanel sale if she was invited to go, we saw her modelling it in Harrods so I don't know, but it was a limited edition piece Spring 2019, so not sure how she's picked that up, unless sale!

Isn't she wearing her £10 Nasty Gal dress - bleeping cinched in with the ermezzzz belt!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
So she bought the Chanel bag when she was in Harrods - you know the handbag vlog that wasn't a handbag vlog that got re-named.....

That is the bag, maybe she got it in the Chanel sale if she was invited to go, we saw her modelling it in Harrods so I don't know, but it was a limited edition piece Spring 2019, so not sure how she's picked that up, unless sale!

Isn't she wearing her £10 Nasty Gal dress - bleeping cinched in with the ermezzzz belt!
Well knowing Lying Lydia she probably got it from Sellier. Also Lydia well we know Shane and Ronan from Boyzone (who are clearing thinking who is this looney) isnt your dad so I guess its the guy in the end pic with the big nose. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Looked like a kids lunch box! Don’t care what the logo is!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.