Lydia Millen #96 CCTV in this salon too, don't bully here either you silly moo moo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re: renewing vows

Lydia doesn't want to renew vows to Ali, she wants to reconnect with brands. She probably think it will bring in gifts and give her content. So pathetic and so predictable... šŸ¤®
Oh I think she would love to renew her vows if she could do it better and more 'bougie' then the first time around.

She must have finally twigged that no one was interested in the bore fest gardening vlogs (and thus they didnā€™t earn her any money). So now weā€™re being ā€œtreatedā€œ to loads of #presstrips to London and endless waffle about her hair journey :(

How long before she hates the Olaplex and starts to blame them for all her hair problems?
Then she said she might purchase the shampoo and conditioner, well I thought you LOVED the #AD function of beauty shampoo/conditioner

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Ok so I am braving the second half .....

Can someone tell me how you "curate" an EAR??? But she couldn't get her crappy rings off quick enough could she .. Beggar Mcgrabbyson. She is actually so pathetic where percieved wealth is involved it is actually vomitworthy.

Having all those piercings is not high class at all Lyds ... #justsaying ..I mean you don't see the Ducchess of Cambridge will a load of shite cultivated diamonds hanging off every piece of cartiledge in her ears now do you! :unsure:

"Ballyaaage ... ballyaaage" ...... ITS bleeping BAYALAGE .........FFS woman .....thick as pig tit! :mad:

But she bought every bloody product from Olaplex ...then a gloss every 5 weeks .. and then a bleeping brazilian blow out (sooo damaging by the way) and its peroxide you twit not embalming fluid (formalderhyde)...she really is so bleeping think she makes my eyes itch!

Just wait .. in 3..2..1 her hair will duck up yet again as she will not follow instructions due to arrogance .. so I am here with the popcorn ready when she has another mental episode online.

Her carbon footprint is going through the roof again with over the top hoarding of glasswear and tossing away of unbespoke/curated/tailored glasswear .. claps all round Lyds ... sustainability 101 .. you go girl!!

Porters food on the cooking surface ... lovely :sick:

WTF did I just watch??
Porter food on the cooking surface is one thing. At least it's you know - food. But when she's dragging all of her delivery boxes or packages after shopping and put them there? Or when Ali is leaving car keys on a bleeping cutting board?!?!?!? You're supposed to cut food on it, not leave your filthy car keys on! I swear, these people doesn't have even basic hygiene knowledge or skillsšŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬

See, I wasn't joking when asking for someone to kill me because it was THAT unbearablešŸ˜…šŸ¤£

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Today she's wearing a white dress - what a surprise. Personally I think Karen Millen should be making her wear all her pieces when she is out and filming, and she should want to - to maximise sales, but of course she doesn't care as she's been paid already!

And now she's looking at bags, Chanel and Celine, there will be a bag vlog coming! Why was she staying in town last night, anyone know what press trip this was?

Reactions: 32
Today she's wearing a white dress - what a surprise. Personally I think Karen Millen should be making her wear all her pieces when she is out and filming, and she should want to - to maximise sales, but of course she doesn't care as she's been paid already!

And now she's looking at bags, Chanel and Celine, there will be a bag vlog coming! Why was she staying in town last night, anyone know what press trip this was?
She said she was going to be in Harrods this morning, I think.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Anyone else find it weird she never posts herself doing stuff with Ali? I didnā€™t even realise she had gone to London with him until I looked at his stories. I thought sheā€™d gone by herself.

Reactions: 31
A huge thanks to @JMD for the perfect thread title with 55 votes!

Enoughly!
Sooooooo......Lidl finally persuaded a hairdresser to give her an appointment after 9 months of resting the hay bale and guess what! It looks the same. Shame on you Michaeljohn, London. She was clearly bad mouthing Nicky 'with the good hair' Lazou while she was there because it seems you CAN wash your hair immediately after colouring! Er...rightly, Lidl!

Lidl revealed the team that are keeping the LEM edifice standing. Of course we know about the Official Best Friend and Mya Sistant Dee (to Lydia herself!!!). It seems we also have Erika the 'finance whizz' to thank for sticking her finger in the hole of hemorrhaging cash. No new shed for you Ali...you will have to extend!

Lidl was made Godmother because she's such a great example of a human being. Let's hope she never meets the child again!

Lidl tried on Lark and Berry manufactured diamonds, after a trip in a Rolls Royce, but failed to leave the shop still wearing them #Boodles
She didn't bother to get her nails done first....

Supersleuth @Namima revealed that Lauren Costly gave Lidl an identikit interior decor! Not so speshul eh, Lidl? Ali also slipped up by showing that the pheasants are still wonky!

In other news Lidl:

*burnt her hand curling her hair with curling tongs and cricked her neck while flicking her hair for tic tok.
*supported the family business that is Hermes by buying two pairs of tan shoes and a couple of lipsticks
*filed her financial accounts and revealed her income has reduced considerably #blameitoncovid
*took Monday off from posting after a busy weekend of soggy dog walls (sic), runs, the Christening and booking a holiday
*complained that Ali had posted a #PR trip to Blenheim Palace before her
*Hammonds soon regretted trying to gain PR by referencing Lidl's boot room
* went for a fitting for a suit to wear in the Bunga
* showed no sign of Greedhouse / coffin beds produce
* is feeling 'bridal'...watch out Ali!
* still begging Dior!

View attachment 644137View attachment 644140
Brilliant speech bubbles and recap! šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Re her hair at Michaeljohn Salon - I got the impression they only put a semi permanent on her greys and a gloss on the rest and a trim maybe. There was no mesh/balayage/permanent colour done so hardly testing for the hairdresser unlike poor Nicky. Iā€™d say there will be no permanent colour change until Despina travels to London.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
'Bespoke made' and 'curated' are now on the WIKI's Lidl lexicon.

I'm curating an entry for Erika and bespoke making an addition to Lidl's biog to include godmother.

For those of you new to the thread, what took you so long? This is the best thread!

Please visit the WIKI (pink button at top of page) for all things Lydia. ā¬†ā¬†ā¬†ā¬†ā¬†

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I had a look back at her barbecue or ā€˜ garden partyā€™ video because something was bugging me. I hate liars and this idiot is one but not a clever one because she forgets what she talks about most of the time. On the video around the 7.00 mark she explains that Ali is having meat but she herself is eating more ā€˜plant based and vegetarian foodā€™. She hates vegetables!!! She has also had two meat burgers and a chicken burger since saying that she goes for the veggie option. I know that her numpty friends Josie and Charlie donā€™t eat meat through the week. I believe that lydl tryā€™s to morph and mould herself into her friends. This woman has lost her whole sense of identity. She never fulfills any of the choices she makes. Not drinking coffee, getting up early, running, exercising, walking the dog. I could go on but I wonā€™t. Itā€™s these little things that bug me the most because she pretends to be something she is not and thatā€™s only the little things. How can any company trust this woman? Oh and I have never ever seen a fruit bowl in that house. She has become what she eats. Her hair and skin are terrible and she has lost her sparkle. No amount of exercise will correct that because you are what you eat! Yuk.

Or...as we already know...there's hee haw happening in those beds - especially compared to her pal Josie's abundance!
Heehaw šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚thatā€™s a great word are you a Scot by any chance?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
I know I have a serious problem butā€¦ (and I think because Iā€™ve had a run in with her many many years ago and especially because she gets away with treating people like utter tit hence my feelings towards her)

Whenever she puts up these ā€œthis or thatā€ posts with her handbag purchases, or her hair styles, I always always pick the worst. 1) because I want her to look like tit 2) because I want her to keep spending all her money so sheā€™ll have to sell it all when her career hopefully goes up in tatters and sheā€™ll have nothing to her name.

I know this is SO unhealthy, but she doesnā€™t deserve a dime from anyone and I hate bullies to the core, and to see her get away with mistreating people, abuse everyone she is close with and not get an ounce of repercussionsā€¦ I just want to see her fall and failure so bad

Sorry again guysā€¦ Iā€™ll see myself out šŸ˜‚šŸ’”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
'Bespoke made' and 'curated' are now on the WIKI's Lidl lexicon.

I'm curating an entry for Erika and bespoke making an addition to Lidl's biog to include godmother.

For those of you new to the thread, what took you so long? This is the best thread!

Please visit the WIKI (pink button at top of page) for all things Lydia. ā¬†ā¬†ā¬†ā¬†ā¬†
You've reminded me, actually, that the only thing that have helped me through the yesterday's misery of a video was moments when I was laughing at her addressing Tattle in every other sentence even more than usual.

"This is a bespoke...I know a lot of you don't like me using that word all the time, but I love it hehe"

"I wear not matching at all to my outfit shoes, because it makes me feel like I'm not dressed up hehe"

It's honestly laughablešŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I know I have a serious problem butā€¦ (and I think because Iā€™ve had a run in with her many many years ago and especially because she gets away with treating people like utter tit hence my feelings towards her)

Whenever she puts up these ā€œthis or thatā€ posts with her handbag purchases, or her hair styles, I always always pick the worst. 1) because I want her to look like tit 2) because I want her to keep spending all her money so sheā€™ll have to sell it all when her career hopefully goes up in tatters and sheā€™ll have nothing to her name.

I know this is SO unhealthy, but she doesnā€™t deserve a dime from anyone and I hate bullies to the core, and to see her get away with mistreating people, abuse everyone she is close with and not get an ounce of repercussionsā€¦ I just want to see her fall and failure so bad

Sorry again guysā€¦ Iā€™ll see myself out šŸ˜‚šŸ’”
You are not alone!

literally did exactly the same thing on her recent ā€˜this or thatā€™ posts and hope she blows thousands of pounds weekly until it dwindles down to nothing. Have that second wedding hunny! Splash your cash.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Hey everyone šŸ˜ I have discovered this amazing place after her last thursday vlog about family business - aka HermesšŸ˜‚šŸ¤£ comment section. I liked her a lot to be honest prior to reading that comment section. However something changed after last 3 days reading on here. OopsšŸ˜Ÿ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.