Lydia Millen #9 homeless (for 2 hours) with the MG’s! Woke Millen prepares 4 vlogmas cash grab!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have done this for my local homeless charity. But I slept on the street. We met and talked to real homeless people. The army provided food to the actual homeless on the night. A barber showed up to give them free hair cuts. Our sleeping bags after the night given to them. Warm clothes donated. We then had a multitude of locals meet every Friday night outside a church to provide food and an ear for these people. I understand they raised money certainly not awareness

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I found that video so hard to watch. I was homeless from 16 to 20 and my brother actually lived in a centrepoint hostel. I found this so hard to watch. I’m really glad she is trying and hopefully listening to us on here saying she is shallow.
And you are worth a million narcissist lydia elise millens. With all her material wealth, she's stuck living her shallow & hollow life without a soul.

Reactions: 30
“That was almost me at one point.....” but also
“daddy gave me a Cartier“

pick a bleeping story and learn the script Lydia.

Her mum probably made her go live with her gran because she was a lazy, entitled witch.
daddy didn’t take her in did he? Hell no, he was wired up with version 2.0!
And she stayed at granny’s until she was able to “buy a house“

its laughable really, Carrie is a complet’s idiot,
that vlog really showed her wonderful personality 🙄

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
people camping out in front of the Apple store to get the latest phone sleep more roughly than lady Lidl in this video. I agree with the above posts I am glad that she “attempted” to raise awareness for such an importance cause but it was just tasteless.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I’m soooooooo angry 😡 😡. Talk about taking the piss, that is NOT sleeping rough!
Where do you see homeless people with pillows, layers, thermals, ski boarding coat?

I know at the end of the day, any awareness brought to the cause is great BUT make a large donation (not some of your Adsense), sell clothes, jump out of a plane but don’t make light of people who have to sleep on a hard, cold, wet pavement with the threat of being attacked, having rain and wind making you cold.

I know Lydia did not set this up, she is just doing what everyone else is doing but I just wish it showed what real homelessness is like for one night...it will never be the same as you know you can go home to your heated house the next morning but it at least makes you have a real experience to talk about.

I can’t believe how many times they said “it’s cold!” ..... you don’t say!!!!!!!!

sorry for going on it’s just rattled me!
I understand this is to bring attention to the cause. We don’t expect people to actually sleep rough for safety reasons BUT at the very least treat the situation with some seriousness and dignity. This reminds me of her twerking for domestic abuse violence. She has no sense or reasoning. She is completely ignorant.

This would have been a great opportunity to leave all her tit behind and show how a homeless person gets through a few hours. These influencers have equipment and reach with their audience. Why not take to the streets and talk to actual homeless people. Allow them to share their story.

Don’t get me started on the link to donate!! 😡😡😡 I JUST KNEW this cheap ass would be lecturing her followers. She has given her very valuable time she certainly does not need to reach in her pocket. A portion of her Adsense? My ass.... like the non existent giveaways she does. How about donate every cent you make on just that one video. It certainly won’t harm her.

I hate being that person who comes across like Lydia can do no right. It’s not that at all. She is just incapable of allowing anything else to take centre stage, even an important issue like this. She always has to make a spectacle of herself. Lydia always has to be the focus. When the hell will she grow up 😔 As much as it angers me it makes me sad to think this is what women think is inspirational.

• Angry
Reactions: 39
All I can say is WOW!! IN SUCH A NEGATIVE WAY! I AM DISGUSTED!!!
What an entitled bish! Who goes to this with makeup and full of jewelry? She is donating just a portion of AdSense! Give it all you spoiled bish! You have too much already!
Jesus!!!

Reactions: 26
“That was almost me at one point.....” but also
“daddy gave me a Cartier“

pick a bleeping story and learn the script Lydia.

Her mum probably made you go live with her gran because she was a lazy, entitled witch.
daddy didn’t take her in did he. And she stayed at granny’s until she was able to “buy a house“

its laughable really, Carrie is a complet’s idiot,
that vlog really showed her wonderful personality 🙄
If this was even remotely close to her personal story she would have treated it with more sensitivity.

Reactions: 18
If this was even remotely close to her personal story she would have treated it with more sensitivity.
stripper Lydia wasn’t allowed to bum around at home while her mum worked full time, and we can assume daddy and mummy 2.0 didn’t want her 😬
so she lived rent free with her gran.....

my heart bleeds.
bleeping idiots talking about how to stack a dish washer and giggling about the calories in a bleeping graze snack because Carrie can make a lower calorie version.

so bleeping classless I’m shocked.
I thought it would be bad but I didn’t think any grown ass adult could be so oblivious

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
stripper Lydia wasn’t allowed to bum around at home while her mum worked full time, and we can assume daddy and mummy 2.0 didn’t want her 😬

my heart bleeds.
bleeping idiots talking about how to stack a dish washer and giggling about the calories in a bleeping graze snack because Carrie can make a lower calorie version.

I thought it would be bad but I didn’t think any grown ass adult could be so oblivious
Exactly! And this is why some people have a problem with Carrie as well. Instead of being a voice of reason and pulling Lydia up she always participates. Like attracts like.

Reactions: 23
I don’t get this at all. When I was at university I decided to find out more about the homeless situation in the city so I went and helped serve meals and spent the evening talking with all the people using the facility and slept with them on the floor as they did and then served breakfast....what is this disconnected experience doing to help anyone? We don’t learn about how this situation arises by not even interacting with these people who have come upon hard times....it’s so inhuman not to listen to their stories and experiences

Reactions: 24
I’ve sat through both Frow and Millen and I think I have heartburn. 😐

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I don’t get this at all. When I was at university I decided to find out more about the homeless situation in the city so I went and helped serve meals and spent the evening talking with all the people using the facility and slept with them on the floor as they did and then served breakfast....what is this disconnected experience doing to help anyone? We don’t learn about how this situation arises by not even interacting with these people who have come upon hard times....it’s so inhuman not to listen to their stories and experiences
It’s not about actual homeless people, the issues they face or how to tackle it. It’s about influenzas patting themselves on the back and creating some content that loosely includes the word homeless. Heaven forbid any of them should actually engage a homeless person.

Let’s face it, in Lydias case even her followers are barely engaged (unless it is to be mean). Never forget these are very important celebrities, they are above us!!

Reactions: 19
I understand this is to bring attention to the cause. We don’t expect people to actually sleep rough for safety reasons BUT at the very least treat the situation with some seriousness and dignity. This reminds me of her twerking for domestic abuse violence. She has no sense or reasoning. She is completely ignorant.

This would have been a great opportunity to leave all her tit behind and show how a homeless person gets through a few hours. These influencers have equipment and reach with their audience. Why not take to the streets and talk to actual homeless people. Allow them to share their story.

Don’t get me started on the link to donate!! 😡😡😡 I JUST KNEW this cheap ass would be lecturing her followers. She has given her very valuable time she certainly does not need to reach in her pocket. A portion of her Adsense? My ass.... like the non existent giveaways she does. How about donate every cent you make on just that one video. It certainly won’t harm her.

I hate being that person who comes across like Lydia can do no right. It’s not that at all. She is just incapable of allowing anything else to take centre stage, even an important issue like this. She always has to make a spectacle of herself. Lydia always has to be the focus. When the hell will she grow up 😔 As much as it angers me it makes me sad to think this is what women think is inspirational.
Chick pea this is so well put xx

• Heart
Reactions: 15

my heart bleeds.

Sorry if this has been discussed before but was she a stripper???

Reactions: 6
Sorry if this has been discussed before but was she a stripper???
I couldn’t possibly confirm or deny......

C2A89053-D3DE-4F9C-A302-8F2C33A00119.jpeg 282004CB-C2AC-489B-BED2-162CA37D6FE4.jpeg

I can’t get that classic Lydia gif to load 😂😂😂

Edit.... I think it was @PixelGirl who originally posted this!!!
around .52 seconds.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
One of the guys in that video knocks around with a big group of hard core party animals I used to be friends with years ago. If they're not all completely caned in that video, I'd bet my last penny that Lydia is a nice person.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.