Lydia Millen #9 homeless (for 2 hours) with the MG’s! Woke Millen prepares 4 vlogmas cash grab!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Red carpet” on a online forum? Er What. It’s ONLINE...where people are anonymous...why would they expect anything in a place where no one knows no one. Old or new.
Yes I totally agree. But you were the one who was complaining about your reception here. So I said that in reply to you. But regardless, we seem to agree. All is well.

Snap back to reality ladies...ask yourselves what is your actual aim here...the goal? you’re so fighting for? Christ..go be with your families, get a hobby, anything! Something! Jeez. Lol

I really was on your side..until anyone with anything to offer left ...To only be left with juvenile gifs and memes. I had to say something..buzz kill..pathetic ness..whatever.
So you are here to tell us we are all pathetic and need hobbies? What would you suggest? Going to a duck pond and complain about all the quacking? I think that's similar to joining a gossip forum to complain about all the gossiping and memes.

Um I thought all you just said all was well? lol...as for gifs seriously how old are you..Bea honey..please google ‘bee in your bonnet’ ..so you darling. With that and as I said re no point..I’m out! 😘
All was well on inadvertently confusing you with the "red carpet" comment. Then I replied to another comment you made about us being "pathetic" and "needing hobbies". I don't really understand why I keep having to explain your own comments back to you. I am aware of bees in bonnets. I am not the one picking fights on a message board. Perhaps you could figure out what it means to be "about as useful as tits on a bull" and sort it out on your end?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
To be fair..got to give it to the girl..she’s a massive manipulator making temporary bag.. she’s a blagger with a electrician (trying to beg a lg dollar husband with champagne taste on a lemonade budget should the ish hit the fan..got to give it to her.

“Red carpet” on a online forum? Er What. It’s ONLINE...where people are anonymous...why would they expect anything in a place where no one knows no one. Old or new.

As does your devotee about you. 🙄

Exactly..so MUCH more to be doing rather than focusing on one women over this period. 🙄

I got as far as ‘Lurking’ lol ...

Snap back to reality ladies...ask yourselves what is your actual aim here...the goal? you’re so fighting for? Christ..go be with your families, get a hobby, anything! Something! Jeez. Lol

I really was on your side..until anyone with anything to offer left ...To only be left with juvenile gifs and memes. I had to say something..buzz kill..pathetic ness..whatever.

To Quote a ‘former GG’er’ lol
Feel free to correct me. 😘
Sorry you didn't feel welcome. When someone posts and announces they're new, we always say welcome. In the past few days there have been several and all have been welcomed. You opened your account last Tuesday and posted in the last thread but your first post didn't indicate that it was your first, so we wouldn't necessarily clue in.

You seem to have been offended when a long-time member pointed out some clarifications to your first posts. I can only guess that you didn't like to be corrected with facts, and decided to come back today and start drama? This has been a nice, funny, drama-free thread and we'd like to keep it that way.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
As an aside re the juvenile meme. The pinky (small finger) was stuck up to ‘show/prove’ that no finger sandwiches were stolen at lunch or tea time garden parties from the lower class...because of course, members of the royal family or elite would never have to steal a sandwich therefore had no reasons to prove same (or hold up their pinky) ...Small bit of mindless info there for anyone who cares lol.

Why are you inclusive of ‘us’ can you not speak for yourself and stand alone..without inviting others or whoever that chick is in her cheap organza..and isn’t “have several seats circa 2010” bea you’re funny...kinda like you but you need to take that bee out your bonnet lol
Oh so you were just singling me out and telling me that I am the pathetic one and I need hobbies? Well aren't I special?
Here's another old meme for you.

Also your need for me to keep explaining your own comments back to you is probably the least fun game I have ever played. Please stop making me do this.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
To be fair..got to give it to the girl..she’s a massive manipulator making temporary bag.. she’s a blagger with a electrician (trying to beg a lg dollar husband with champagne taste on a lemonade budget should the ish hit the fan..got to give it to her.

As does your devotee about you. 🙄

Exactly..so MUCH more to be doing rather than focusing on one women over this period. 🙄

I got as far as ‘Lurking’ lol ...

Let me get this straight. You start off engaging in the thread and then end it by saying get a life...I don't get it? Do you want to be here or not? The way you write makes no sense. You have completely missed the point in every quote you replied to. You are either very young and don't know how to engage in general or english is not your first language. Either way you need to learn how to get your point across properly. Otherwise you are essentially just back ground noise at this point. Oh and yes I am a former GGer and so are many of us. Just another quote that completely went over your head. I will fill you in "We are NOT the CRAZY GGers" 🤣

Edit: Are you the crazy Holocaust accuser from GG, because you are coming across just as crazy?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Goodbye @Chica
What the f@#$ just happened? This is a great site with lovely, intelligent people who offer a warm welcome to like minded new members!
Also, we are not trying to change Lidl....what would we talk about if she suddenly turned into a content creating, philanthropic, beautiful person??!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Goodbye @Chica
What the f@#$ just happened? This is a great site with lovely, intelligent people who offer a warm welcome to like minded new members!
Also, we are not trying to change Lidl....what would we talk about if she suddenly turned into a content creating, philanthropic, beautiful person??!!!
😂 so true! Having said that... I think there are lots of people in here with great taste in fashion, food and home decor. I guess if Lydia ever becomes an actual person with feelings and a soul we’ll have to settle for sharing our wealth of good taste 😂

Btw I love memes and gifs.. so fun!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
😂 so true! Having said that... I think there are lots of people in here with great taste in fashion, food and home decor. I guess if Lydia ever becomes an actual person with feelings and a soul we’ll have to settle for sharing our wealth of good taste 😂

Btw I love memes and gifs.. so fun!
[/QUOTE
So do I @Chick_pea ....yours always makes me smile! 😁 You are right....there is so much more to us than a dislike of Lidl!!!

Reactions: 4
Funny how every time someone comes into this thread accusing us of wasting our lives talking about Lydia, they’re actually the ones wasting their own time. If we’re having a laugh and having fun, what’s the big issue? Seems like it’s no skin off our backs. No one has to be here if they don’t want to be. By all means go pursue something more meaningful than trying to change someone’s mind on the internet!

I don’t think anyone here is trying to change Lydia’s behaviour. I have always felt, even on GG, that the people in this thread are very intelligent and observant, and it’s refreshing to know that I’m not alone in seeing someone’s bullshit.

For example, if I’d only read the comments on Lydia’s first flogmas video, I’d have thought she was quite the saint! But reading here I’ve gained more insight into the other kinds of things that we can do to support charitable causes beyond making a spectacle of ourselves for clicks.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Sooooooooo........the latest drama creator.....couldn't spell, couldn't string a proper sentence together, couldn't keep the BS straight, is passive aggressive, is offended easily........hummmmmmmm.........I wonder who that reminds me of? Think Think Think 🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
So Lydia is going to preach to everyone about donating but looking at the link I can’t see any donations from her or Ali or any of her ‘friends’ despite the page being active for a few weeks. Her friend Alex shared the link of Facebook a few weeks ago but didn’t even donate lol.

View attachment 61293

So this is just a PR stunt for lidl then... if she genuinely wanted to help why not donate to the cause.
If that’s true, that they haven’t made any donations, then they are disgusting greedy arseholes. And they should feel ashamed of themselves.

Reactions: 12
Rant incoming! I truly cannot believe how tone deaf this video is. I can see why Carrie and Lydia are friends now, they’re both dumb as duck. Instead of bringing an important cause to light, maybe talking about statistics, where people can donate care packages or actually something relevant to homelessness, they spent the whole time laughing and joking? Making it a competition because they were the best kitted up? Making a joke if Carrie “needed help” because of her pillow. Taking bleeping selfies. Moaning they didn’t buy a pack of cards. Surrounded by alcohol and music? That is not a homeless experience AT ALL. I thought it would be one of the ones where you actually sleep on the street, you know, not in hundreds of pounds of nice warm clothing. It all seemed like a fun little night out for the pair of them and it sickens me. They truly have no idea what life is like outside of their little “upper class” ( as Lydia would like to think ) bubble. And even worse, her little minions are praising her. Jesus Christ.

You had me at “they’re both dumb as duck” [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Final thought: This attempt at Lydiots being charitable reminds me so much of Sarah's Day attempt at donating a dollar of each purchase of her product to the wildfire victims over a 48 hour period, when her products cost between 16-60$. That completely backfired and she felt like the victim in when everyone saying how puny her donations were. They both have stupid amounts of gifted money and crap and their PR stunts to make them look so good, wholesome, and charitable fall so tone deaf and out of touch. As they both very well are.

I have no doubt in my mind that if Lydiot hasn't already recorded all of her "Christmas with the Millen-Gordons" (Bc we all knew she couldn't handle or have enough content for 1 video, editing, and uploading a day for 25 days) videos yet she will address that people thought this wasn't enough and turn it around into her being a victim of online bullying when she was "just trying to do a good thing" once again.
Ehh sarahsday is the worst! witch lives in a million dollar suburb (ok she bought a unit but it’s still pricey in cronulla) and tries to cry poor and hide what she’s really making off her mindless sheep. Even her bleeping car was #gifted #loaned

These people are demented

Reactions: 11
I don't like coming on here in the morning and reading people having a go at each other, and picking each other's comments apart. We're just here to comment on Lydia, just ignore something you don't like and scroll on...

And no one one gave anyone a warm welcome - this is an anonymous online forum, not a school mums coffee morning - although....

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Ehh sarahsday is the worst! witch lives in a million dollar suburb (ok she bought a unit but it’s still pricey in cronulla) and tries to cry poor and hide what she’s really making off her mindless sheep. Even her bleeping car was #gifted #loaned

These people are demented
AGREED! Some days she gives Lydiot a run for her money at the worst Youtube Influencer there is. NOT JOKING! On the thread it says her new house that she bought is 2.5million and while kurt does the absolutely unnecessary they will just keep living in her owned million plus apartment unit because they can afford to have both at the same time... makes me vomit thinking about how bad she is... the similarities between sarah and lydia are astounding for how different they are.

Reactions: 9
I haven’t watched the new vlog, but honestly even the idea of it and the recaps I’ve read here leave a bad taste in my mouth.

Adventure hair? Sleeping rough with snacks, drinks, and staying under a roof? Donating some Adsense? Giggling around like it’s a sleepover? Wow. This is beyond low. And I thought twerking for domestic violence charities was bad.

The basic idea of calling attention to the conditions some people have to survive in on the streets is a great one. How could it have gone so so so badly? Staggering. Nothing ever gets thought out and fully executed well. Consistency seems impossible - the only consistency is that it isn’t. Ugh.

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.