Lydia Millen #9 homeless (for 2 hours) with the MG’s! Woke Millen prepares 4 vlogmas cash grab!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s do a vlogmas throw back...,.
Lydia being an absolute witch when she gets P.O. Box that isn’t from a brand. Why make such a big deal of how “confused” she is by her viewers sending her tit or asking her questions 😏
(This was back when she got a Dior advent calendar)
From 9.20 ish....

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Lydia being an absolute witch when she gets P.O. Box that isn’t from a brand. Why make such a big deal of how “confused” she is by her viewers sending her tit or asking her questions 😏
From 9.20 ish....

Wow why did she ever touch her face, it’s twice the size now and much manlier

Reactions: 16
This video is an insult to those who really sleep outside and struggle every day. Playing divas in a cozy bed and being complained because she spent a night out indicates a total lack of empathy.The homeless are not zoo animals or footstools used to maker herself look good. She didn’t sleep with them, she slept next to them, in a coat whose price could have paid for an entire month of food. This woman neither honor nor dignity and shows compassion only for her imaginary and ridiculous misfortunes. Homeless deserve much better than this caricature.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
From 9.20 ish....

Not an ounce of self awareness smh. Why is it bizarre that someone asked you the name of a song in your video? Lots of people actually list it. Then to say I’m not sending it back in the self addressed stamped envelope. Ummmm maybe a fan of yours wanted you to send them a note.

It was all so BIZARRE!!! Does she even know what that word means? Her behaviour is bizarre, her lisping is bizarre, her faux accent is bizarre, her lying is bizarre!!

Oh hang on ... I get it! People sent her things that she unboxed on camera THAT SHE WASN’T PAID TO SHOW!! Now that is bizarre 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 23
oh yeah, no advent calendar from Dior, or Jo Malone or Net a Porter then this year, she would definitely have shown us those!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
oh yeah, no advent calendar from Dior, or Jo Malone or Net a Porter then this year, she would definitely have shown us those!!
Oh say it isn’t so! Not even a free Diptyque candle?! How the mighty have fallen.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I watched the first 10 minutes of the vlog and for the sake of my sanity and blood pressure I had to switch it off😡😡😡. What a complete and utter selfish twit she is, there was no sadness at all on her face when she was talking about the homeless. The only thing she was sad about was having to leave her bloody house for a few hours. How inconvenient😡

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I didn't make it through the vlog, and normally I can stomach it if I skip through. I notice Carrie must have been on DELETE AND BLOCK duty as when I looked they were all ass-kissing comments on there. Which is very odd as the whole thing was in such bad taste, the adventure hair, taking make up, sleeping inside and acting like school kids on a camping trip. Lydia also managed to clap back at the odd genuine question / criticism with her passive aggressive responses. It really was like the Alfie Deyes £1 challenge. I WISH someone would do a video on her and we'd all happily provide the facts and content!

Also, there's no way Lidl will have paid for her, Ali, Carrie and fella to go to Port Lymph safari thing without some discount. My daughter went there with a friend earlier this year and it's around £2k per lodge per night. We all know Lidl doesn't put her hand in her pocket and remember how she had to 'skrimp together her pennies' to buy Carrie that Gucci bag for her birthday last year. I doubt she'd be forking out for that if there's not something in it for her

Reactions: 24
not even a letter from a “fan” with a stamp on.
😬
I felt embarrassed for the subscribers who sent her something, it was so awkward watching her look down her nose at them and how “bizarre” the peasants are.

Ali stop with the ducking razor ad already.

Reactions: 13
Oh my god - I’ve loved catching up with your comments.

As soon as I saw her ‘adventure hair’ I knew it was going to be insensitive. All I could think as she said she was sleeping rough and was petrified.... ‘why the hell are you keeping your rings on?’. Once I realised she was in a protected tent it all made sense. Why was she petrified?? There was no danger... it was a protected camp site 🙄

Firstly I love the sentiment of raising awareness of how you can support homeless charities and help the homeless. I felt like her only reference to this was centre point - she could have definitely included more information.

I actually don’t mind her doing a protected sleep in or making it comfortable for herself with a sleeping bag and pillow (if it was just all about raising awareness)... and If she didn’t make it out as ‘sleeping rough’. Effectively she just camped.
She could have talked about the struggles they face and how most Homeless people would consider it a good night if they were sleeping the night in a sleeping bag in a tent that was dry, secure and safe. She could have highlight it was a challenge for her but to most homeless people that would actually be a better situation than every night.

Also she was woke up at 5.10 when everyone wanted to go and her car was scheduled until 6am? 😂 why is she making it sound like her and Carrie were being super hardcore.

She should hire someone to help her not be such a dick.
1575304751667.gif

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Is this absolute melt for real!!!

She’s gunna go sleep rough to understand what it’s like so she’s put her thermals on and got adventure hair - someone give her a slap 🤦🏻‍♀️........ think I’m only a few mins in and struggling

Hold on she’s taking her bleeping nars make
Up

Is this a joke? It’s got to
Be

• Haha
Omg![emoji1318] "twerking for domestic violence charities" in her pr pajamas...as i remember it was in her snapchat not a vlog. Ugh! Need to find it in gg archives[emoji16][emoji13]

Fan blogs archive https://lydiaemillen.tumblr.com

I recall it being an insta-story. She actually got properly called out for it. Her YT followers are so much more sycophantic than IG ones (not hard when so many IG are fake).

Reactions: 10
Everyone calm the duck down.....

it’s up 😂😂 and we have a new intro 😂
well done for getting it up Carrie

wtf is she wearing...
edit. She put her hair up, it’s “adventure hair”
being homeless is an adventure. 😐

View attachment 61286

Just went to look at her vlog to read the comments, and she's changed the name. Here it says Homeless, now it says 'Sleeping Rough' obviously been called out for the clickbait title!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes just as I expected my comment of saying that her vlog was tone deaf to the actual homeless was deleted. I didn’t say anything harsh just saying that I thought she had learnt from the hush pjs twerking incident. Yes Lidl you do live in a bubble if you can’t take constructive criticism and learn from it.

Also why is she only donating a portion of the Adsense?? Surely she’d be better off just completely writing off the video as charity?? Why does she still have to make money??

Also... her paper bags had ‘capsule comms’ And the capsule comms guys give her a beanie and invited her? So basically even her charitable act was PR organised (bet they even paid for her transport and sleeping bags 😂)

• Angry
  • Sick
IF she truly felt as ignorant as she said at the end of her video, why upload it? Why not make an intro saying this is what she was going to do and then maybe leave a little footage of them in there but then edit the ignorant stuff out? Have sit down video and say how tone deaf you were behaving and how you don’t feel right showing that. Sit down and do some research and give websites for people to find their local shelters or food banks to donate to. Talk about that woman who used to be homeless WITHOUT making it about herself. Say that you’re going to donate the whole of the Adsense because really, does she need the money? No. But of course that would be too much work for Lydia. She’d rather have a longer video for more ads even though she most certainly does not need the money. She’s such a fake person.

Reactions: 20
Also why is she only donating a portion of the Adsense?? Surely she’d be better off just completely writing off the video as charity?? Why does she still have to make money??

Also... her paper bags had ‘capsule comms’ And the capsule comms guys give her a beanie and invited her? So basically even her charitable act was PR organised (bet they even paid for her transport and sleeping bags 😂)

Well spotted.

Just looked and Capsule Comms are the people that produce her blog website.

We should know better and remember there is always a motive for doing something with her. Funny i was watching the vlog and thought i wonder why they chose that place to sleep it looks like it had someone's company name on it. All planned, all for her own gain, none of it with the right motive at all.

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Did you guys catch at the end of her video how to tried to "relate" to the homeless by saying that after university she was homeless so she had to move in with her mom sleeping on the couch and then things were so bad she had to move in with her grandparents? Is she trying to say that because she was forced to live with other people and didn't have her own home that she was homeless???

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Did you guys catch at the end of her video how to tried to "relate" to the homeless by saying that after university she was homeless so she had to move in with her mom sleeping on the couch and then things were so bad she had to move in with her grandparents? Is she trying to say that because she was forced to live with other people and didn't have her own home that she was homeless???
you aren't homeless if you live with your mum geez!

• Sick
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.