Lydia Millen #85 House transformation's 50 shades of puke, latest collabs are just a fluke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was asking myself that as well! I mean it's just laying there - what other sizes does she need?!
WAIT A SECOND.

Ok, I’m in North America so I know butcher’s blocks as this:

She got a cutting board and is now saying it doesn’t fit?!? IT’S NOT SUPPOSED TO. It’s for functional, not to fit your counter. Is she going to re-do the countertops now and make them wood?

Reactions: 25
Yes, she’s got a very large cutting board which she could blatantly see wouldn’t fit whilst in the bloody shop! It’s so thick that Ali will need one of the ‘bespoke’ step ladders to get any form of cutting angle! She’s frickin nuts and let’s her get away with it!

Reactions: 28
Blocks

I bought myself two butcher’s blocks
I strapped them to my feet
I look three inches taller now
To everyone I meet...

Reactions: 56
Arghh her use of the word “finally”. We “finally” got our butchers block of dreams. She does this so much and it’s her totally transparent way of trying to justify that her latest impulse purchase has been something she has wanted for ages when in reality it’s just another of her whims. She is so easy to read.
And that reel of her with the frozen biscotti, in her £2000 dress, immaculate home and settling down to a peaceful coffee with gardeners world it looks SO try hard, so put on, so not real. It’s like she is playing a part in her own sick twisted little play.

Reactions: 48
She talked about it in summer last year, she had seen it in one of her magazines and so here we are...I don’t know if she wants to replace part of the island with it or what, but here is the picture from that vlog when she said of course “I think I need a butchers block” (why? Because it was in a magazine, that’s why. ).

Attachments

Reactions: 23
Well said! It was me who said about bringing experts.
I don't like Lidl, never have, and try not to watch her. As for reading any of her poorly constructed, error strewn writing, I'd rather stick pins in my eyes. I suppose I find her an interesting case study and, of course, I love the discussions here.
What constantly baffles me is how she operates. I could understand if she put a lot of effort into 'paid for' work and not so much into other areas but she doesn't put effort into anything. She is presented with content opportunities by brands and engineers opportunities herself but fails to run with them.
Examples can be seen everywhere....
GHD event at the Shard. Did we see anything of interest about London, the location, the building (apart from the view), the room, the product? No.
Puppy. Did we hear about the process of buying a pup, how to choose a breed, a breeder, what to watch out for? Did we hear how to care for them, vet check ups, food, sleeping arrangements, grooming, safety? No.
Interior decoration. Did we understand how to choose a designer, the design process, honing your own style, choosing colours for different aspects, adding texture, materials? No.
Fashion. Has she ever discussed body shapes, styles for differential shapes, fabrics, capsule wardrobes, developing your style? No.
Gardening. Do we know the basic requirements, soil type, aspect, equipment, tools, seed and plant choice? No.
Brands. Do we know how to pronounce names, brand heritage, leather types, fabrics? No.
If I felt she put in some effort and really took us with her on these ventures I would have more respect. If she worked hard and educated herself I would warm to her. I've been on this thread long enough to know that feelings have changed towards her. She's not honest, hard working or likeable. In fact she's positively unpleasant and lazy a lot of the time.
I'm not sure where she is going but something has to change and I'm not sure she is capable of making that change.

Reactions: 59
I’m finding her to be more of a vile human being as each flog goes on. This week has just been the icing.. her treatment of Porter and her utter ignorance at what is going on in the world right now.
She has 800k plus followers on YouTube and she’s preaching about not listening to the news and having complete disinterest in the world right now. I totally get the news is depressing but a 5 minute scroll to keep up to date?!
As usual Lydia proving what a narcissist she really is.. if it’s not about her she’s doesn’t want to know.
How can her friends be around an uneducated self absorbed idiot who had no idea COVID was killing SO many around the world?! As long as Lidl can go and buy shitty wooden blocks it’s all good for her.
Use your channel to make a difference you useless woman, you’ve proven what a shitty person you are this last year!

Reactions: 40
So happy to see you back I NEVER knew you lived in North America - I always imagined you lived in France (because of your name), Anyway just saying hello again...Butcher’s blocks hey? Whatever next..?

...thinks... She hasn’t cottoned on to Moldovite yet has she? MOLDOVITE is from a meteor and it’s VERY expensive; so right up her street...and it changes your luck for the better...just sayin’ - Might be something L might want to ‘invest’ in . Yep - that’ll sort things out...A moldovite butcher’s block...

Reactions: 18
Top notch one would say ahahaha ..bravo

An advert came up on my FB for a bathroom company. With all Lydia’s ‘money’, surely she could have gotten something better than bog standard half tile half paint
Now that is exactly my style .. clean sleek and elegant .... easy cleaning too!! Gorgeous

Reactions: 15
I was wondering where I got the idea that her name is actually Elizabeth because, as you say, Austen never told us. Then, it hit me. Many moons ago, I read Curtis Sittenfeld’s Eligible - which was a reworking of Pride and Prejudice, and I think she gave Mrs. Milking-Bennet the name Elizabeth.

Reactions: 7
I'm sure I can persuade Rishi to visit your tent for a quick fortune telling. Oh and my mistake about N-Dubz I must have got crossed wires with the relaying of convos from their Manager and Rishi.

Reactions: 11
I just saw it as well...Seriously?! The dream again?!?! I thought Josie and Charlie just told them about those and it already became her dream? She's so fucking draining, I can't
So not only is she so stupid that she didn't even bother measuring the fucking block or space so that it did fit (wasting money again), now she wants to cut the perfectly good marble island top (spend more money) and find ANOTHER fucking block to fit into it (spending even more money)

It is just a waste always with this creature.. poorly thought out and poorly executed as usual ... all so she can fill up reels with shit as she has no content!

Makes by piss boil!

Reactions: 29
As her brain dead followers have pointed out a few times, she offers escapism, so she is probably taking it as far as she possibly can - complete world and brain detachment.

Reactions: 18
Would you like your little Cavapoo to join us at Downtonbury? We are providing Sniffer Dog and Boundary Protection at this event and will be training the dogs and then having a big party to thank them. We have lots of older dogs that will protect him from danger at all times. Let me know and we can add him to the list.

Reactions: 8
Do you want to sign up your two Pomeranians to Downtonbury Security? We can enlist them if you wish and they can join one of our security teams.

Reactions: 9
I'm sure I can persuade Rishi to visit your tent for a quick fortune telling. Oh and my mistake about N-Dubz I must have got crossed wires with the relaying of convos from their Manager and Rishi.
Er - about the visit to my Fortune Teller’s Tent, M’Lod - it doesn’t have to be quick...I mean, as you walk through the vaulted halls of power in The House of Commons M’Lod, I think this is a matter you may want to write a white paper about.

hashtag. Fortune Tellers Favour the Brave
hashtag. Putthekitchendoorbackon

Reactions: 15
She has totally ruined that kitchen, it used to be so beautiful when they first moved in, when it was a country-esque creamy white colour, all she needed to do, imo, was the floor and wooden worktops. Why the hell has she done that?!
I actually think all she did want was a new floor, I think it was the designer pushed her into redoing the whole place.

Reactions: 19
Agree! Let’s face it - she’s never even shown us the back of an outfit. Not once.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.