Lydia Millen #85 House transformation's 50 shades of puke, latest collabs are just a fluke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She probably told him to stay, then ran ahead to film him, poor little thing is just for Insta. 😭
A dog that age that has had no « educating » would never be able to stay alone so far away. She probably glued him like the chairs, or ran full speed. When a car comes speeding down that road she will only have herself to blame , stupid woman.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
A dog that age that has had no « educating » would never be able to stay alone so far away. She probably glued him like the chairs, or ran full speed. When a car comes speeding down that road she will only have herself to blame , stupid woman.
Exactly, or if he spies a rabbit in a field he'll be off like a shot, she'd never be able to find him, so irresponsible.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Ali is actually standing with him. He’s just photoshopped himself out 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Absolutely, I would never let my fur bubbies (both, a little over a year old) wander that far off down the road –– especially for the "Gram." She's a malignant narcissist which means she's never not thinking solely about Lydia.

She simply can't help herself.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Absolutely, I would never let my fur bubbies (both, a little over a year old) wander that far off down the road –– especially for the "Gram." She's a malignant narcissist which means she's never not thinking solely about Lydia.

She simply can't help herself.
I don’t even leave 9 year old Muffin or 15 year old grumpy Snoopy that far away!
Birthday girl❤

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I have a little dog (cavapoo) a couple months older than Porter and I wouldn’t dream of having him off the lead on a road, regardless of how remote it is. He always sticks by my ankle even off the lead but it just takes one car going to fast and spooking them and you just never know what could happen. He’s so far away from her and hard to spot even in that video, how could a car spot him and have reasonable time and distance to stop/avoid him, purely for the sake of a ‘cute’ vid for the gram. I really just want to rescue him off her, he’d at least be allowed in more than one room in my house!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I just saw it as well...Seriously?! The dream again?!?! I thought Josie and Charlie just told them about those and it already became her dream? She's so bleeping draining, I can't🙃🙃
Since Lidiot said the block isn't the correct size for the island, maybe she can finally use the block to add the missing inches from her bedframe. 😂 Recycling and saving Mother Earth!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What did she get for her birthday? I would have been happy with that wrapping paper it’s nice.

It looks so dingy in there now. :sick:
A costly before and after, where the after looks like a WW11 bunker. If she loves her decor so much why is she not showing it off, we've seen zilch. 🤷

Reactions: 12
What did she get for her birthday? I would have been happy with that wrapping paper it’s nice.

It looks so dingy in there now. :sick:
Some doggy treats, to share with grumpy Snoopy and a lovely noisy furry pink pig, not to share😂. She loves opening presents!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Since Lidiot said the block isn't the correct size for the island, maybe she can finally use the block to add the missing inches from her bedframe. 😂 Recycling and saving Mother Earth!
Lol hahaha

but seriously why isn’t it the right size? Shouldn’t it just sit on top of the counter?

Reactions: 18
I just saw it as well...Seriously?! The dream again?!?! I thought Josie and Charlie just told them about those and it already became her dream? She's so bleeping draining, I can't🙃🙃
Does she ever listen to herself, clearly not, had a feeling she'd spout that diatribe its a f'ing block its not well.... you know life changing!

Reactions: 12
This room looks like a dungeon.....I bet there's implements of torture in that chest. 🗡🔪🗜🔩
Or the odd dead corpse

Yeah chris my mums partner (after a few former partners who didnt work out) is really happy from circa '97, he takes being a sci-fi buff to a whole new level, just finished watching again 12 Monkeys the original in '95 (just going to start watching the series on Amazon), has a whole ton of books of William Gibson's who essentially wrote about, well coined the term cyber-space among other things

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I have a little dog (cavapoo) a couple months older than Porter and I wouldn’t dream of having him off the lead on a road, regardless of how remote it is. He always sticks by my ankle even off the lead but it just takes one car going to fast and spooking them and you just never know what could happen.
Lydia Millen is an irresponsible pet owner – period.

Precisely, I have two Pomeranians, and I know better than to ever leave them outside alone (or off their leashes in wide-open spaces). Their size, like Porter, gives them a disadvantage outdoors.

They are literally the same size as the prey that many predators in all environments hunt. Small dogs like Porter could easily be swept up by an eagle, hawk, another dog, and other animals in the country. And smaller dogs tend to bark a lot, alerting other predators to their position.

How does this dimwitted buffoon NOT understand this?

It's no wonder why poor Lynx met the business end of Farmer Joe's rifle –– Lydiot is a mindless and irresponsible pet owner.

Lydiot had better wise up or, yet again, she'll learn the hard way. Porter deserves better.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.