Lydia Millen #85 House transformation's 50 shades of puke, latest collabs are just a fluke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lydia's table scape looks like the dried up version of the dee-ore's
Did Lydia get invited to the Dior and get gifted what Inthefrow got from Dior today? I seen a few others were gifted bag from Dior too!! All Lydia was posting was the post from Dior did about the greenhouse! I didn’t know if she was begging or she received the goods from them! She probably knew that they were gonna be doing this and she’s been carrying her Dior bag and put it in her stories on Instagram!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Maybe she got the hint that nobody cares about the Hermes bags and belt she pairs with everythinggggg

Reactions: 22
Told you! We will never hear the end of this. 🙄

I’m sorry but people can have an interest in fashion and gardening at the same time... along with other things too. Why is it “worlds collide” and “living a secret life”?

View attachment 555404View attachment 555405
Where is gift from Dior that they gave Victoria? Hmmm.

Why is she using music from a Canadian tv show, The Littlest Hobo? The dog is homeless dumbass!
( Porter running on the street IG )

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I think she went down the Hermés rabbit hole due to Nicky-gate. To give the finger to the "haters", to prove her wealth and connections despite the drama surrounding her (at the time: bananas and buying bots, etc.).

I don't think she really likes the Hermés bags. They're huge and clunky compared to the bags she's loved for years. I think she loved the Dior and Chloe bags she regularly carried far more. But in true form for an insecure yet vainglorious personality, she pivoted to the exclusive Hermés bags/belts in order to elevate herself in the audience's eyes. She was so desperate to succeed at it that she went the preloved route, and then fanged when people balked at her insistence that the saggy Birkin was new. Likely the reason she didn't "unbox" the Kelly. She didn't want to get schooled yet again on the definition of "preloved". No way was she offered a black/palladium Kelly after buying one bleeping belt at the boutique. witch please!

She is such an empty vessel in every sense. Her blood family doesn't bring her joy, or her nieces/nephews (one of which is a newborn FFS!), nor does her marriage. Not even her pets. All she cares about it is how she is perceived by the world at large. It's why she practically gives herself visible cramps, visibly clenching, posing on tip toes, leg extended a la Beckham. Victoria Beckham used to give me the same vibes, but it's undeniable that she loves her family and is actually quite good at designing clothing. Lydia on the other hand cannot bring anything to successful fruition. Everything she attempts is lackluster. Such as announcing launches in her grubby dressing gown having just rolled out of bed, looking like a slob. The GLOBY launch failing spectacularly. The new branding of old tit, that didn't even work. Even her Millen pound house is a disappointment.

If it wasn't so alarming, it would be fascinating. Like someone else mentioned, she brings experts in for stupid tit like planting flowers and "dressing rooms", but doesn't bother to work on her own grammar. Spell check is free you stupid tit!

She bangs on about bespoke tailored clothing in the same vlog that she's pushing Nasty Gal polyester tat. The same week she admits Ali cooks everything, she releases an #ad claiming to be cooking everything herself due to some new Tupperware contraption. She cannot be trusted. I don't think she has the reach she used to have. Think about it. The recent #ads have been detergents and Tupperware. Karma? God knows.

BTW Lydia, you do not have high arches. You wish you had delicate feet with high arches (LIKE VICTORIA DOES!!). It's not the same thing. You have flat, wide feet, and this isn't your fault. What IS your fault is your claiming you have anatomy you do not have. And here's a handy tip, a nice rich red, plum, or even bright pink toe polish would make your feet look less hobbit-ish. Pale nude toe polish makes your feet look even flatter and wider. Trust me. You're welcome.

#putbackthekitchendooryouabsoluteknob

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 85

This video is Lydia to a capital A :ROFLMAO: Start from about the 4 minute mark as she is talking about another topic first.
I watch on 1.25 speed as she talks quite slowly..but at around the 6 minute mark, she talks about how in order to stay in control, a narcissist will speak with contempt to others in order to feel superior to everyone else around them. She also talks about how narcissists live in a delusional world and will do whatever it takes to maintain that facade...anyone or anything that could threaten their beliefs, must be taken down..ie constantly blocking people who voice general concern, lying about being taken advantage of by Nikki, lying about pretty much everything in her life..
Honestly, how exhausting. Lydia, the truth will set you free. Free yourself from this fake Instagram life you try soo hard to portray. We all know it's not real.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Lydia Millen is an irresponsible pet owner – period.

Precisely, I have two Pomeranians, and I know better than to ever leave them outside alone (or off their leashes in wide-open spaces). Their size, like Porter, gives them a disadvantage outdoors.

They are literally the same size as the prey that many predators in all environments hunt. Small dogs like Porter could easily be swept up by an eagle, hawk, another dog, and other animals in the country. And smaller dogs tend to bark a lot, alerting other predators to their position.

How does this dimwitted buffoon NOT understand this?

It's no wonder why poor Lynx met the business end of Farmer Joe's rifle –– Lydiot is a mindless and irresponsible pet owner.

Lydiot had better wise up or, yet again, she'll learn the hard way. Porter deserves better.

Yes exactly. In addition to running into roads and getting hit by a car or lost... I live on a ravine and there are a lot of coyotes and other animals that would think my Charlie is a tasty snack.😰

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Yes exactly. In addition to running into roads and getting hit by a car or lost... I live on a ravine and there are a lot of coyotes and other animals that would think my Charlie is a tasty snack.😰
Wow! Yes. And even in that video, the owner was a mere few feet away and the hawk still attempted to grab the pup. From that distance, Lydia would have watched Porter fly off into the sunset and could have done nothing ... even with other larger animals as well. It's disturbing to see clueless own fur babies. She has not learned her lesson.

at around the 6 minute mark, she talks about how in order to stay in control, a narcissist will speak with contempt to others in order to feel superior to everyone else around them.
Re: Why the narcissist feels contempt for you (video)

Spot on!

This is why Lydiot has one solitary friend/employee - Carrie. She feels superior to Carrie in every single way, not to mention she employs her.

(Case in point, just the other day Lydia tried to demand what chair Carrie puts in her house, for Lydia's own benefit. FFS.)

It's clear she feels superior to Ali as well, easily observed in a majority of their interactions. I cringe watching them interact because she treats him like a child.

It is also why most people that come in contact with her IRL speak so poorly of her. "She's not a nice person" is a constant observation when people share their experiences of being in her presence for a short period of time.

Lydiot is triggered by anyone that she cannot manipulate and control, or those who she feels threatened by ... which is every single person living a perceived "better" life in some way when compared to her own. It's why she can't get along with any of the industry influenzas as well.

[6:00] "For a narcissist to feel okay, they have to believe that they are superior."
[6:06] "So if they meet somebody who, to them, seems superior...then their whole illusionary world is at risk of being shattered."
[7:35] "They can't cope with reality...they have to distort it in order to feel better."
[9:21] "So they might be dismissive, or patronizing, or they might actually be aggressive and shout, or bully, or threaten you..." (Example: Nicky Lazou fiasco via Reddit)

This woman is describing Lydiot to a T.

Great share @propane_lover!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Morning my Tattler, Rishi has informed some companies have been in contact with him about the DOWNTONBURY FESTIVAL apparently..

Aston Martin are offering us Tattlers a 'Travel like the Millen-Gordon' experience and are offering us all lifts home in their DREAM Aston Martin cars.
Cathedral City Cheese want a stall where they are doing '50 things you can do with cheese' and not a jacket potato or cheese board in sight!
The ACTUAL Charlie Dimmock wants to give a talk on a 'beginners guide to gardening' and 'why not to put a heater or log burner in a greenhouse'

As for goody bags I'm not sure if we are doing them but....

McCain's are giving a voucher for £1 off a box of their frozen jacket potatoes
St Tropez are giving a mini bottle of tan
Daylesford are giving 5 packets of seeds
Itamissimi are adding a thermal vest
head & Shoulders a mini bottle of shampoo and conditioner-but I said to Rishi I don't think any of us tattlers have dandruff!
and MOET are adding a mini bottle of their Champagne!

Oh and last but by no means least N-dubz said they would like to perform one of their songs in honor of Lydia as it was their music video that propelled her to the world of celebrity.

so @Oops... what d you think?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Could it actually look any more boring and dull?? Stick a fecking plant somewhere Lydiot, surely you have a few you could dot around the space.
View attachment 554592

She has totally ruined that kitchen, it used to be so beautiful when they first moved in, when it was a country-esque creamy white colour, all she needed to do, imo, was the floor and wooden worktops. Why the hell has she done that?!

Reactions: 30
She has totally ruined that kitchen, it used to be so beautiful when they first moved in, when it was a country-esque creamy white colour, all she needed to do, imo, was the floor and wooden worktops. Why the hell has she done that?!
I personally would not even mind the old floor. She should have decorated the kitchen with some colour! It always looks empty, like noone lives there.. Which is kinda true. They do not live there, they do not even live together. They just sit there, on better days in the same room, scrolling on their phone.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I personally would not even mind the old floor. She should have decorated the kitchen with some colour! It always looks empty, like noone lives there.. Which is kinda true. They do not live there, they do not even live together. They just sit there, on better days in the same room, scrolling on their phone.
Kitchen's not empty, little doggo trapped in there 24/7 😔😔

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Where is gift from Dior that they gave Victoria? Hmmm.
Probably still boxed up and piled in a corner, as “gifts” for her next birthday so she can make it the ‘biggest and best yet’. she’s starting to save now, so she can pretend she’s still relevant 2022.

she’ll claim she didnt reslise it was PR and that she was meant to open a specific time, but that it was especially edited down and curated just for her, on her one week of the year.

Given the number of her gifts dwindled this year, there will be nothing next year.

I think she went down the Hermés rabbit hole due to Nicky-gate. To give the finger to the "haters", to prove her wealth and connections despite the drama surrounding her (at the time: bananas and buying bots, etc.).

I don't think she really likes the Hermés bags. They're huge and clunky compared to the bags she's loved for years. I think she loved the Dior and Chloe bags she regularly carried far more. But in true form for an insecure yet vainglorious personality, she pivoted to the exclusive Hermés bags/belts in order to elevate herself in the audience's eyes. She was so desperate to succeed at it that she went the preloved route, and then fanged when people balked at her insistence that the saggy Birkin was new. Likely the reason she didn't "unbox" the Kelly. She didn't want to get schooled yet again on the definition of "preloved". No way was she offered a black/palladium Kelly after buying one bleeping belt at the boutique. witch please!

She is such an empty vessel in every sense. Her blood family doesn't bring her joy, or her nieces/nephews (one of which is a newborn FFS!), nor does her marriage. Not even her pets. All she cares about it is how she is perceived by the world at large. It's why she practically gives herself visible cramps, visibly clenching, posing on tip toes, leg extended a la Beckham. Victoria Beckham used to give me the same vibes, but it's undeniable that she loves her family and is actually quite good at designing clothing. Lydia on the other hand cannot bring anything to successful fruition. Everything she attempts is lackluster. Such as announcing launches in her grubby dressing gown having just rolled out of bed, looking like a slob. The GLOBY launch failing spectacularly. The new branding of old tit, that didn't even work. Even her Millen pound house is a disappointment.

If it wasn't so alarming, it would be fascinating. Like someone else mentioned, she brings experts in for stupid tit like planting flowers and "dressing rooms", but doesn't bother to work on her own grammar. Spell check is free you stupid tit!

She bangs on about bespoke tailored clothing in the same vlog that she's pushing Nasty Gal polyester tat. The same week she admits Ali cooks everything, she releases an #ad claiming to be cooking everything herself due to some new Tupperware contraption. She cannot be trusted. I don't think she has the reach she used to have. Think about it. The recent #ads have been detergents and Tupperware. Karma? God knows.

BTW Lydia, you do not have high arches. You wish you had delicate feet with high arches (LIKE VICTORIA DOES!!). It's not the same thing. You have flat, wide feet, and this isn't your fault. What IS your fault is your claiming you have anatomy you do not have. And here's a handy tip, a nice rich red, plum, or even bright pink toe polish would make your feet look less hobbit-ish. Pale nude toe polish makes your feet look even flatter and wider. Trust me. You're welcome.

#putbackthekitchendooryouabsoluteknob
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Every single bit of this post 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Morning my Tattler, Rishi has informed some companies have been in contact with him about the DOWNTONBURY FESTIVAL apparently..

Aston Martin are offering us Tattlers a 'Travel like the Millen-Gordon' experience and are offering us all lifts home in their DREAM Aston Martin cars.
Cathedral City Cheese want a stall where they are doing '50 things you can do with cheese' and not a jacket potato or cheese board in sight!
The ACTUAL Charlie Dimmock wants to give a talk on a 'beginners guide to gardening' and 'why not to put a heater or log burner in a greenhouse'

As for goody bags I'm not sure if we are doing them but....

McCain's are giving a voucher for £1 off a box of their frozen jacket potatoes
St Tropez are giving a mini bottle of tan
Daylesford are giving 5 packets of seeds
Itamissimi are adding a thermal vest
head & Shoulders a mini bottle of shampoo and conditioner-but I said to Rishi I don't think any of us tattlers have dandruff!
and MOET are adding a mini bottle of their Champagne!

Oh and last but by no means least N-dubz said they would like to perform one of their songs in honor of Lydia as it was their music video that propelled her to the world of celebrity.

so @Oops... what d you think?
What do I think? Well - I will tell you that I am massively impressed at the length of your post M’Lod :m. I love , love, love everything and Dishy Rishi is so kind to lend his name and kudos to foster freebies for us in this way. I don’t know how we can repay him! But if he wants to come and have his fortune told in my tent I would be happy - very happy.

Just the one discrepancy at the end...Everyone knows NDubz got to where they did because L was in their video. Had it not been for that Dappy would have stayed on benefits in his bedroom. So lets give credit where its due. NDubz owe everything to the one appearance of L.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I love those floating furnitures (or at least mid-century type legs on them). Makes it so easy to clean under them.

#roll-eye-button-for-tattle

I would like to take the butchers block with both of my hands, hold it in a 90° angle over my head, and slam it down (probably more than 90°, depends on her actual height and if she wears shoes) onto her head. The actual DREAM. SOLID oak.
Would probably open a portal or cause a black hole, when her head is open and the vacuum takes over.
(Issa joke millen, not a death thread, your repetitive vocabulary and constant lying just annoys the crap out of me, I needed to vent)
I hate to be that person again but violence is not something to joke about, with or without disclaimers.

Reactions: 9
Quoting myself to add:

- Carlos, Luna, Biscuit, Albert and Hilda have been added to the team.

IMPORTANT INFO ON ORGANIZATION:

It dawned on me that some of the cats are indoor only and may be a bit weary of being out. I came up with a solution that I think will be beneficial for both house munchkins and humans alike!
Cats will be divided into two teams:
- Team SkyHigh: they will be our eyes from above and control the premises from high up on trees, walls or other available tall structures, thus complementing our K9 unit's work on security. Their main jobs will be the detection of airborne threats, especially ketchup sachets dropping drones. All cats will be equipped with laser goggles to promptly take down any threat. All outdoor cats are great candidates for this team.
- Team MeowflixAndChill: I thought it would be extremely beneficial to create a Safe Haven Tent for any introvert muddy boot-ers who might feel a bit overwhelmed with the festivities and need a bit of quiet time. This would be an extremely cosy tent where you would be welcomed by all our purry homebuddies. Quietness would be encouraged, except for purrs and the occasional singing of the "Soft Kitty" song. Indoor cats will feel safe and cosy as we will have tree stoves and loads of pillows everywhere (non-karate shopped, of course).

So, although I love the idea of each having their own tent, I think we are close to 80 tents already. Instead of each having their special tent, each kitty will take a turn in holding lectures on training day.
- Albert will be teaching tightrope walking, with his groundbreaking lecture "Circus skillz... I haz'em"
- Hilda will be teaching a course in first aid and will be at the ready by the MeowflixAndChill tent should medical help be needed.
- Biscuit will make sure that all treats being dispensed in the MeowflixAndChill tent are of the upmost quality and equally distributed.
- Luna will be hosting "Meowsings on how to deal with poisons inside the home and to how to identify the ever present threat of malevolent farmers"

Please let me know which team you think your furry friend would feel most comfortable in!
Please can you kindly add my gorgeous fur baby Lula ❤ She really isn’t a fan of our last of the manor and leaves the room if she appears on our tv...,

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Please can you kindly add my gorgeous fur baby Lula ❤ She really isn’t a fan of our last of the manor and leaves the room if she appears on our tv...,
She's gorgeous!! Looks like she'll fit right in the MeowflixAndChill tent!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.