Lydia Millen #84 From tailored suit toff à la royale to Nasty Gal chav à la no morale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have questions! Protecting dress? It is on the ground and your sleeves are long-sleeve. WHAT?! AAArgHH.
Will assume that everyone else does their gardening in jeans and whatever t shirt is in the laundry basket, which hasn’t made the wash yet? Or is that just me??

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
It's called "fashun" hunny, look it up!

Can't wait for her to climb into the clouds and sky, on her pea plants. 🤭

View attachment 545973
So she is hoping that the pea plant is going to get her to the chicken with the golden egg, very clever lidl! Sorry but that is a fairy tale and not a fairy’s tale!

Will assume that everyone else does their gardening in jeans and whatever t shirt is in the laundry basket, which hasn’t made the wash yet? Or is that just me??
No , we all put on our most expensive clothes, just like when you clean the car, oven, house, take the dogs for a walk!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
is there a vlog from the day she had the hair done or around the time, im trying to work out the timeline in my head
Yes, for all the details and timeline see The WIKI (the red button at the top of the page) 😁

I just thought that as well because she's almost verbatum saying "grown from seeds". Mind you Josie has found a way to do an affiliate link for a gardening apron. Queue Lydia in 3,2,1

Which reminds me... in Ali's vlog Lydia was scolding him for not wearing an apron. He said, the one he has is for bbqing... and that maybe would be his "inside" apron and that he would buy a LEATHER one for bbqing. OK people, really? Can't he wear one for all indoor and outdoor purposes? LOL Not like he's blowing glass or hammering out wroght iron over an open fire. He's bbqing burgers :rolleyes:

View attachment 545947
View attachment 545948
I just came on to post this.
Do we take it that Josie and Charlie have spent the day with Ali and Lidl? I just can't with the way Josie is gardening in her new maxi dress. Did she not have time to change?
Are Josie and Lidl merging into the same person? 😣
Screenshot_20210425-221120.png

No matter the angle.... that giant tree stump in the air is always looming. Lol like Lydia waving her hand during Ali’s vlogs to make sure we all know she paid the difference.

👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻

View attachment 545941
I spy with my my little eye Flyaway carrots and parsnips. I'll be keeping a note! 🥕

I hate it when all my posts join up! 😭😭😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
🥾 🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾 🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾 🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾

DOWNTONBURY FESTIVAL - 2021 - MORE KEYNOTE SPEAKERS...MORE TENTS

@PixelGirl - A Reiki Master Speaks - Healing Hands Tent
@happyforest - 7 Lucrative and Much Sought After Services - Karate Cushion Tent
@Polava - How To Be Funny Without an Avatar - Split Sides Tent
@Sophie - Cinching A Tweed Jacket Whilst Wearing a Small Hat - The Wasted Tent
@CuriousCreature - Curiouser and Curiouser Uses for Banana Skins - The Alice Tent
@Baggly - Cats In The Armed Forces - Cat’s Whiskers Tent
@RubyRu - Down Under With Up and Over Attitude - The Aussie Fun Tent
@Margo Polo - What Really Happened With MY Archer! - The Sagittarius Tent
@Chatty Kattie - A Masterclass In Successful Posing - Rant-Cam Tent
@Hunevoque2 - The Modesty of Great Talent - One Woman Show Tent
@Little Bluebird - The Iron, The Stitch and the Bored Robe - Judy Garland Tent
@Alleycat123 - Upholding Community Guidelines - The Slinky Tent
@muffintop13 - How I Persuaded Captain Frederick Wentworth - Lost in Austen Tent
@Themoomoo - How To Elevate Your Table - 40ft Crane Tent
@BeccaBanana - Stanley Holloway Made Me Do It - ‘Ave a Nice Day Tent
@Calamity - Back At Work Yet Coping With Thread Speeds - Plate Spinning Tent
@MichiganGal - Another Day - Another Bee Hive - Queen Bee Keeper Tent
@Common as muck - Fabulous Side-Buns and Their Impact on Spanish Couture - Flamenco Tent
@Blue Orchid - A Defining Moment in Cheekbones - Contouring Tent
@Wilbraham - Lurking With Good Intent - Come And Join Us Tent
@Shihtzu - A Shihtzu...A Shihtzu - We All Fall Down Tent
@helenhighwater - Clever Things I Would Go Through - Only For You Tent
@Bookwork0507 - A Chef’s Guide to Accountancy - Booking the Cooks Tent
@propane_lover - Draping One’s Swan’s Neck - Foxtrot Oscar Bjork Tent
@Rubythefirebat - Life On Two Wheels - Bike Tent
@Justabrowser - Eyebrowser Treatment Options - Caterpillar Tent
@mindlessness - The Benefits of Being Less Mindful - Forget Your Troubles Tent
@Missmarpleknows - My Amazing Trouser Of Many Colours - Joseph Tent
@LadyChat - The Gamekeeper’s Cottage - D H Lawrence Tent
@Miss LDN - Millinery With Bananas - Hat Trick Tent
@Peppypoopar - Hey! Did You Happen To See The Most Beautiful Dog In The World? - Songs For Fur Babies Tent
@Habsy123 - How To Become a Pink Wiki Button Princess - Back For Good Tent
@Catcher_In_The_Lie - Salinger Was My Car Valet - The V8 Engine Tent
@Lollylola - Masterclass on the Power of Vegetables - Good Eating Guide Tent
@Being nosey - Juggling Gin and Wine AND Chammy by the Cartload - Wahey Tent
@katiesmith81 - Scotland the Brave - Tartan Tent

We still expect more VIP members to join us of course and ALL are HUGELY welcome! Simply let us know BEFORE June18th that you are coming in order for us to secure your free Luxury Winnebago complete with make up artist and a fridge full of your favourite food and tipples for late-night snacks.

In case it rains (and it WILL) please dont forget to bring your muddy boots.

You can get involved and nominate your favourite bands of course and introduce them on the Pyramid Stage yourself if you would like to during the Festival Weekend itself. You may even want to put up vids of your fave bands when you want them to appear on stage. Then we can all take advantage of the Live Video Streaming for all time zones.

Bitsy Wotsits will cover the OB commentary for us.

Downtonbury Festival Design a T Shirt Competition.

As `a Memento of this occasion it is only fitting that we should all have the opportunity to wear our Downton Festival T Shirts.

This competition is sponsored by - HAIRNETS - Snood Makers to H.M THE QUEEN. The prize is a very snazzy Hairnets Goody Bag.

Submissions for the design of our T shirts should all be submitted by no later than 18th June (earlier if possible) and the T shirt with the most votes from all our forum members will be the T shirt which will win the competition and the prize.

Don’t forget to register now for your VIP, access all areas free tickets. More VIP attendee lists will of course be published in future newsletters.

To be continued...
I snorted at Foxtrot Oscar Bjork Tent :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
You are brilliant @Oops... xx

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Out of boredom I googled 'Lydia Millen press events' to see what she really looks like and the pics of her with Ali well he looks like her gay BF.... bless. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Out of boredom I googled 'Lydia Millen press events' to see what she really looks like and the pics of her with Ali well he looks like her gay BF.... bless. :ROFLMAO:
LOL - I did the same and THIS came up! NO WAY I would buy any makeup from this company if this is what it looks like (let alone no way I want to buy anything from a company willing to associate with her). P.S. BAR WENCH top! LOL

1619389942900.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I hope I’m not to late in with my RSPV @Oops... I will be the mystic marple tarot card and crystal ball readings...held in the GLASSHOUSE tent!

For the future I already see more tragic outfits and awful foot furniture combinations....

I see more home renovations and a lot of DROP CLOTHS being dropped from the bunga!

Every reading will be THE DREAM.

I see a man coming out of a closet.... and a crazy haired with a chinched wait stuffing him back in?

I see alot of Hermes bags but without official unboxing or receipts......

I can see A small sauce roll with tiny legs running around free in a field after a lucky escape and a cat receiving a donar pancreas transplant....

I see more TV/dram/film sets, maybe a Rovers Return themed cinema/Games.....?

I see a life of empty raised flower beds... and a plant pot with the skeleton and remains of a Wisteria.

I see 4 bodies under the patio, with the initials CC, VM, NL and the name Hadassah....

I see a million bot army preparing, winter is coming and they are practicing their Like and Comment warfare strategy.

I see multiple trips to the ED for accidents in the home, a small man unfortunately falls down a ten inch gap in a bed and a female falling out of a bath in the shape of a pair of slippers!

Tickets per reading with be £50 + VAT + shipping and you get a free GLOBY independent tan kit with every reading!!!

Can wait to see you all there lovelies!!! Xxx
👏 👏 👏

I can absolutely see from this that you MUST please come and help me out in my fortune teller’s tent (see third one down on thread 83 post 978). Before you wrote this (evidence of serendipity at it’s BEST) you will see (thread 84 post 89) that you were also in the Joseph tent where we will come and celebrate your amazing one trouser of many colours. So, if it’s ok with you can I come and help out there? We can blend both of our skills together and support each other by placing both of our tents next to each other and run between the two. I mention this only because I am heuuugely familiar with Joseph! I know all the words and I can sing a bit. This is a possible alliance written in the stars IMHO.

🎶We are handsome - we are smart - we’re a walking work of art...🎶

Dooooo say yes...🙏

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Never more than 40€ for me at the hairdressers. Otherwise I would do a lidl and have a fit!
Mine costs 170, that’s with trim, roots, a few highlights and a deep conditioning with a tip. One time it was close to 300, I nearly fainted. Lol

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Too wondetful - I see her proof-reading is as impressive as ever. There is a youtube out - very short - on how much she makes from youtube and they have it as 55,836 dollars per annum. It’s by Dose of Wisdom and it’s based on Social Blade figures.
😂🤣😂wondertful 🤣😂

Haha brilliant. Wtf is going on here with Ali’s outfit??!!!
This must have been before he waxed his entire body. 🤣🤣

Noooooooooooooo!! NEVER leave me in peace! I would absolutely hate that! I cant wait for you to comment on @Margo Polo’s Keynote Speech btw - I am living for it :p :p
I’m suppose to write a speech!? Oh geez, may I be allowed to drink Champaign then? (Friends, Romans, Countrymen, lend me your ears..)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Just gonna put this swipe up here.... 🙄 Amazon

DF04D73D-4431-4533-92DB-C42448B32245.jpeg

Oh wow there is a survey as well.... from Instagram! Wonder if they are monitoring her? Of course I had to be HONEST;)

977F42C1-ABF5-4BE0-9692-A39B54ED150B.jpeg
4CCD09A8-5240-4238-BBD2-964BC9CA4564.jpeg
FF05774E-BA93-4EA3-9D63-BB768CDA2EA8.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I would like to invite Clifford Rich-Ard to appear in the musical section. He’s already practicing Wired for Sound and Summer Holiday. I believe he will speak to Olivia Newton-bomb in regards of a duet, Suddenly.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
someone forgot to finish filling the cushions
By design, "Karate Chop!!"
(I hate that look.)

Yes! I posted on this a while back in a Josie thread. I wear the oldest, raggedy stuff when I garden, because I always end up filthy. I can't imagine gardening in a white dress or in white shorts. Insanity! I'm beginning to suspect that someone else (lawn elf) does all the dirty work, and then Lydia and Josie just show up for snaps.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I’ll actually laugh so much if we see a snippet of the powder room in the future and the pheasants are magically centered.

We’ll know what’s happened, even if she doesn’t show it!
The quarter round tile between the wall tile and counter top in her master bath is also off center. You either stagger the grout lines by 50% or line the grout lines up perfectly. Her quarter round tile grout lines are off by 1/8th to 1/4th of an inch. I would say that Lauren Costly uses trades that are cheap and probably are not actual card carrying trades. She probably makes more $$ using mediocre tilers, carpenters, etc. All her work is off center (wallpaper/tile), upside down (LR light fixture shades), or slanted (the bookshelves of another client). I can't believe that Lydia is letting all these sub par work just slide. My eyes would be twitching like crazy if this work was in my home.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I would absolutely love to have the chance to experience Coachella (it won't ever happen, I'm an old boot now). Our little diva is too much of a philistine to appreciate this trip. I bet she was moaning like hell throughout. I can't see any authentic, care free, festival spirit shining through these photos 🧐

It seems so weird seeing her anywhere other than the bunga.
Those white cowboy boots are hysterical. Her legs are stumpy so she wears a dress with cowboy boots that end at the widest part of her leg and the dress ends just a wee bit above the boots. This makes her legs appears thicker than they are in real life. You either wear a longer dress or a dress that ends 6 inches or so above the knee. AND your boots shouldn't look pristine. Tan worn boots and a straw, bent and rolled cowboy hat with a mini dress and a pile of long beaded necklaces and beaded bracelets. She totally missed the Coachella look.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
👏 👏 👏

I can absolutely see from this that you MUST please come and help me out in my fortune teller’s tent (see third one down on thread 83 post 978). Before you wrote this (evidence of serendipity at it’s BEST) you will see (thread 84 post 89) that you were also in the Joseph tent where we will come and celebrate your amazing one trouser of many colours. So, if it’s ok with you can I come and help out there? We can blend both of our skills together and support each other by placing both of our tents next to each other and run between the two. I mention this only because I am heuuugely familiar with Joseph! I know all the words and I can sing a bit. This is a possible alliance written in the stars IMHO.

🎶We are handsome - we are smart - we’re a walking work of art...🎶

Dooooo say yes...🙏
As a relative newcomer, I don't entirely understand how the festival will "manifest" itself. However, if I am allowed to attend, I would be most pleased to man a booth with an ENORMOUS vat of Sunny Flash to hand out in Dixie cups. Or, if you prefer, I can distribute said Sunny Flash by the pump load (minimum of 10 pumps required for that natural look).
My outfit will be the camel-toe, body stocking, catsuit of DREEEEEAMZZZZZ! And I will do my best to ramble endlessly using a very posh English accent (I'm American, and terrible at accents, oh well)!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
🥾 🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾 🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾 🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾

DOWNTONBURY FESTIVAL - 2021 - MORE KEYNOTE SPEAKERS...MORE TENTS

@PixelGirl - A Reiki Master Speaks - Healing Hands Tent
@happyforest - 7 Lucrative and Much Sought After Services - Karate Cushion Tent
@Polava - How To Be Funny Without an Avatar - Split Sides Tent
@Sophie - Cinching A Tweed Jacket Whilst Wearing a Small Hat - The Wasted Tent
@CuriousCreature - Curiouser and Curiouser Uses for Banana Skins - The Alice Tent
@Baggly - Cats In The Armed Forces - Cat’s Whiskers Tent
@RubyRu - Down Under With Up and Over Attitude - The Aussie Fun Tent
@Margo Polo - What Really Happened With MY Archer! - The Sagittarius Tent
@Chatty Kattie - A Masterclass In Successful Posing - Rant-Cam Tent
@Hunevoque2 - The Modesty of Great Talent - One Woman Show Tent
@Little Bluebird - The Iron, The Stitch and the Bored Robe - Judy Garland Tent
@Alleycat123 - Upholding Community Guidelines - The Slinky Tent
@muffintop13 - How I Persuaded Captain Frederick Wentworth - Lost in Austen Tent
@Themoomoo - How To Elevate Your Table - 40ft Crane Tent
@BeccaBanana - Stanley Holloway Made Me Do It - ‘Ave a Nice Day Tent
@Calamity - Back At Work Yet Coping With Thread Speeds - Plate Spinning Tent
@MichiganGal - Another Day - Another Bee Hive - Queen Bee Keeper Tent
@Common as muck - Fabulous Side-Buns and Their Impact on Spanish Couture - Flamenco Tent
@Blue Orchid - A Defining Moment in Cheekbones - Contouring Tent
@Wilbraham - Lurking With Good Intent - Come And Join Us Tent
@Shihtzu - A Shihtzu...A Shihtzu - We All Fall Down Tent
@helenhighwater - Clever Things I Would Go Through - Only For You Tent
@Bookwork0507 - A Chef’s Guide to Accountancy - Booking the Cooks Tent
@propane_lover - Draping One’s Swan’s Neck - Foxtrot Oscar Bjork Tent
@Rubythefirebat - Life On Two Wheels - Bike Tent
@Justabrowser - Eyebrowser Treatment Options - Caterpillar Tent
@mindlessness - The Benefits of Being Less Mindful - Forget Your Troubles Tent
@Missmarpleknows - My Amazing Trouser Of Many Colours - Joseph Tent
@LadyChat - The Gamekeeper’s Cottage - D H Lawrence Tent
@Miss LDN - Millinery With Bananas - Hat Trick Tent
@Peppypoopar - Hey! Did You Happen To See The Most Beautiful Dog In The World? - Songs For Fur Babies Tent
@Habsy123 - How To Become a Pink Wiki Button Princess - Back For Good Tent
@Catcher_In_The_Lie - Salinger Was My Car Valet - The V8 Engine Tent
@Lollylola - Masterclass on the Power of Vegetables - Good Eating Guide Tent
@Being nosey - Juggling Gin and Wine AND Chammy by the Cartload - Wahey Tent
@katiesmith81 - Scotland the Brave - Tartan Tent

We still expect more VIP members to join us of course and ALL are HUGELY welcome! Simply let us know BEFORE June18th that you are coming in order for us to secure your free Luxury Winnebago complete with make up artist and a fridge full of your favourite food and tipples for late-night snacks.

In case it rains (and it WILL) please dont forget to bring your muddy boots.

You can get involved and nominate your favourite bands of course and introduce them on the Pyramid Stage yourself if you would like to during the Festival Weekend itself. You may even want to put up vids of your fave bands when you want them to appear on stage. Then we can all take advantage of the Live Video Streaming for all time zones.

Bitsy Wotsits will cover the OB commentary for us.

Downtonbury Festival Design a T Shirt Competition.

As `a Memento of this occasion it is only fitting that we should all have the opportunity to wear our Downton Festival T Shirts.

This competition is sponsored by - HAIRNETS - Snood Makers to H.M THE QUEEN. The prize is a very snazzy Hairnets Goody Bag.

Submissions for the design of our T shirts should all be submitted by no later than 18th June (earlier if possible) and the T shirt with the most votes from all our forum members will be the T shirt which will win the competition and the prize.

Don’t forget to register now for your VIP, access all areas free tickets. More VIP attendee lists will of course be published in future newsletters.

To be continued...
Please can I be involved in this wonderful Downtonbury Festival, I will bring my electric guitar and serinade everyone with country songs of greedhouses, garotted waists, wonky pheasants, pond
weed coloured interiors and Ali's forlorn love life. I shall dress in sprigy floral polyester ( cinched ).😁

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.