Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

happyforest

Chatty Member
This post will be as disjointed as 33 year old hack Lydia's birthday video.

ME ME ME MY MY MY.

Porter is loose on the grounds to the extent that he runs around from the garden in the back to the front door (near the gate and lane) and she thinks it's funny. He's a baby! FML, it is absolutely insane. The front gate is only for show, the entire property is unfenced. She's in a country where dognappers are having a field day, but having a puppy running loose is funny and fodder for monetized content.

Absolutely this, absolutely that. Presents ripped open, she's turning 18, squee isn't she cute? Skin treatment and cackling cringe fest. Although she did scream and make a faff about the lasering process. What an utter embarrassment she is.

Ali bought her a jacket so she stops stealing his. Can you imagine what his must smell like when she's stolen it? Fake tan and sweat, covered in dandruff?

Gotta say Victoria is superior in every single way. She acts her age, doesn't treat her husband like a compost heap and actually has a puppy that ABSOLUTELY adores her. Unlike poor scared Porter. Plus Vic's house decoration has actual character. Loving the recent shade in her postings about not redoing things over and over. Meow!

Back to the Millen-Gordons:
The en-suite toilet crammed in the corner is so luxe. Blech!

The paint colour in the en-suite bathroom is absolutely horrid.

The tiny mirror in the cloak room (in a metal that doesn't go at all with the huge toilet), hung far too high on the wall, my God, I can't believe how amateur hour it looks.

She crams in the Kelly at the final slew of presents to show off, which she's had for months, to make the video seem more luxe. She shows flowers and bangs on about how people remembered her. Of course, seeing as how she hasn't shut up about her birthday for weeks, it's surprising and telling she didn't really get any luxe gifts from brands. And then of course in true Lydia fashion, has to bitch about the attention she demanded, and feeling overwhelmed with having to actually thank people for sending well wishes. What a piece of work the slothie is.

Absolutely Tattlers, she is absolutely, crap.
Having a stamp (copying Frassy now) doesn't make her absolutely better at all.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

Julia123

VIP Member
Can I just remind all of the tattlers of this caption a mere few weeks ago... “bye bye marble ensuite” 🙄

WHAT was the point of ripping out all of this marble? Just to get a copper old timely tub for a woman who has documented several times that she doesn’t like baths. Sounds like a person who doesn’t like vegetables but still builds a greenhouse and enough veg beds for a restaurant... oh wait... 🤪

88BF5036-03A3-482F-AD53-5A2EC84AAB18.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Catcher_In_The_Lie

Chatty Member
I think she's made a booking at Soho Farmhouse. I wonder if VicITF & Alex made the cut ? Or have they been dumped for Robin Gallant and her partner.
If I lived in UK I would go around making reservations under Lydiot’s name and then continually not show up ... get her blacklisted from all those sycophantic influencer hangouts ...yep she disgusts me that much🙃

• Haha
  • Heart

theredgossiper

I’m of course late to the party. If possible, and only if you have time + energy, can I get LEM as Mrs. Gulch with Lumi in a basket?

I have brow wavy + curly hair that has one huge streak of grey hair running on both sides of my head. But Lydia’s hair with a large grey streak could be cool too.

Only if you have time!
OK, I wasn't sure if you wanted Miss Gulch or the wicked witch, so I did both LOL

IMG_20210416_184724.jpg
IMG_20210416_184754.jpg

• Heart

Namima

VIP Member
😳 😳 😳
Josie has this watering can but in pink.

20210419_185150.jpg

And this as well. But in pink.

20210419_185209.jpg

OMG. This is seriously creepy.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

Muff_Puff

Chatty Member
Oh no, I'm missing out not having an Avatar by @theredgossiper

No hurry but when you get the time, could I have the Lace Body Condom outfit please? (If no one else has claimed it)

I have long brown hair down to my bum.

91b79a912513195be5641bcbe113069f.jpg

Can you add Lidl's thick black caterpillar eyebrows aswell please 😂

20210416_194952.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
Must say all you lovely peoples comments have me laughing out loud.:love:

There is NO WAY little miss bragger would not have done an unboxing if that Hermes bag was really from the store. Lets be honest she got Ali to take pics of her buying a BELT in Hermes so she would have filmed the whole thing if she'd have bought the Kelly.
She posted the opening of a Hula Hoop packet so - no - hardly likely she would ignore the opening of a 15k Hermès unless she didn’t want us to see it up close.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I find it kinda hilarious that lydia is trundling around the antiques gaff in hermes boots, hermes bag and a Smyth blazer yet her very best friend looks 10x more stylish in her skinny jeans, converse and jumper.
Fashunn blogger my arse.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

coconochanel

VIP Member
Fuck my life she's fucking annoying! sat in bed like a toddler trying to open huge boxes. How about you get out of bed and open them properly like the adult you actually are. I thought Zoella was bad for making a fuss over her birthday but she not as bad as Lady fucking muck! Then she says the country is on the homestretch err NO WE ARE NOT this is just the start of relaxing the lockdown, don't you know anything you bloody moron!

Apparently Ali bought her the plates but the company put in a set of placemats for free ,Yeah right Im sure if I bought a set of plates they would give me some free placemat. The plates were either a PR product or they said it was for a popular influencer so the company added in something extra.

Oh and isn't it hilarious that Porter runs around from the back garden to the front where the cars and workmen lorries are coming and going haha yes hilarious see how funny you'd find it if he got run over god forbid.

The bathroom of 'DREAMS' is actually a bathroom 'DISASTER' horrid green walls, marble tiles, a copper bath with chrome taps and towel rail, a 90's toilet complete with black seat, grey porter vanity unit and mirrors that also dont match the rest of the bathroom. 'DREAM' it is NOT!

Ahh Lydia Titchmarch of Northamptonshire has already killed the shop bought hydrangeas and the other plants look like they are on their last legs. Green fingered she is NOT. Thats what happens when you dont water your plants and put the log burner on when its 60degrees outside.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Namima

VIP Member
Lydiot at Dr Harb's clinic - she spotted the Globy box but just panned around the reception and ignored it ... #proudbossbabe
20210419_181924.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

muffintop13

Chatty Member
“They gave me birthday prosecco! Italian as well!” PROSECCO IS ITALIAN YOU FOOL!

ETA: the toilet is SO close to the vanity it’s actually gross. I hope they always keep the lid closed 😳

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50

coconochanel

VIP Member
Must say all you lovely peoples comments have me laughing out loud.:love:

There is NO WAY little miss bragger would not have done an unboxing if that Hermes bag was really from the store. Lets be honest she got Ali to take pics of her buying a BELT in Hermes so she would have filmed the whole thing if she'd have bought the Kelly.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Louise84

Chatty Member
I have just finished watching the largest flog (first one I’ve watched for some time) and I had forgotten quite what a self important irritating narc she is. Who else says things like “If there’s one thing I love about me, it’s that I’m an optimist“ (seriously?) and when did it become okay to visit your friends in their houses? Did I miss the announcement?? Anyway she’s so excited about visiting the junk shop antiques store and she wants IT ALL! All the things she bought are the sort of junk you can pick up for no money in a sale room and all looked worryingly like the sort of thing Josie Mumblr would buy. Never seen such excitement over a battered up metal bucket. A cabinet was purchased for the Greed House to keep seeds in (shouldn’t they be in the ground?) and a hideous old door from a glass “champage” cabinet is wall art (no, do not put it in the new en suite, it looks hideous). The en-suite actually looks okay IMO, but, horror of horrors, the bedroom will also be in Drop Cloth. Ugh! But it’s okay because Lydia tells us that Lauren brings ”balance and tone to everything” (LOL). Final thoughts, the Greed House is rammed packed with stuff, the hydrangea sitting on the heated floor will die soon and the stove with fake pipe looks so ridiculous it makes me laugh every time I see it. What a mess!!

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Oops...

VIP Member
If I take my glasses off I can’t even see them and with them i can barely see them. Is she using the telescope ?
She got a lot of good advice here which of course fell on stony ground...

Monsanto (genetically modified) seeds don’t always grow.
Watering/tending seedlings is pretty essential and needs to be done on other days than your birthday.
If you spent as much time researching and doing as you do in the mirror you might have flourishing seedlings by now.
Yes - you will look silly when the beds remain empty after rushing to have them installed in the midddle of winter.
Yes we did notice no bulbs were planted for Spring.
Yes you do look a bit silly now that the beds remain empty.
Yes you may need to bring someone in to plant with proper plants under the cover of darkness.
Yes - you did only want an orangery.
Yes, you really do have enough space to feed the entire hamlet with your oversized beds.
Yes - staggered planting might look better.
No - you won’t like it when the beds start to fill up at different heights thus ruining the symmetry.
Yes the scale of the beds is too big so your greenhouse looks twee.
Yes the sundial is too small scale to look right there.
Yes we have noticed you haven’t mentioned spiders in the greenhouse once because you don’t want us to be right.
Yes - frost can damage plants.
Yes tea plates and garden centre hydrangeas do look a bit silly in the greenhouse...
Yes this list is seemingly endless.
Yes we have noticed all the fanfare for months and barely anything to show for it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

Lola Faith

VIP Member
I think that's why they went to Woburn Mosaic to celebrate their birthdays - note Ali had one friend there and she had 2 couples. Either Woburn gifted her the meal and they had to pay for drinks, or it was the cheapest place to take friends out to eat. I'm sure it's a nice place to go for a few drinks and snacks but for a joint birthday meal when you've not been out for six months, sorry I think it was only chosen because of freebies. Crackers and cheese is not a meal!

It says this on their website 'a full drinks list and menu of british charcuterie, british cheese, pickles, fresh bread and olive oils is available to choose from'.

When it comes to her putting her hand in her pocket and paying for something, she's never ever going to spend money if she can help it, she doesn't care about anyone else other than herself.

• Sick
Reactions: 48