Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rubythefirebat

VIP Member
So now we know who Carrie's boyfriend is, the one sitting next to her last night? Or not?

Looks like it was six people at Woburn Mosaic.

How very luxe for Lidl, cheese platter with wooden knives and forks - so bougie not!

And what a surprise she's wearing a cardigan and H&M shirt - not one of the two Karen Millen hideous dresses she was flogging on her stories yesterday.
Is this the same guy from the new year's eve party?

Reactions: 3

Rubythefirebat

VIP Member
Reactions: 3

triptrap

Oh so the restaurant broke the rules by allowing 3 households at the table? How do we report them?!
If they were outside it’s rule of 6 so could be 6 from different households or 2 households with no number limit ie 2 families of 5

Reactions: 2

Mrs Mangel

Uh, I don't think sharing pictures of Carrie's house is a good idea. Until she agrees to show the house herself, I think this is an invasion of her privacy, which she is entitled to.

ETA: I also don't think it's fair to make fun of Dee in what I perceived to be fat shaming. Lydia and Ali tart themselves for the camera constantly and sort of have it coming, but Dee barely appears on videos. Making fun of her job and menial tasks is one thing, but to call her fat when she doesn't even feature on her videos is quite another. Just my opinion, feel free to disagree.
How do I find it online?

Reactions: 1