Lydia Millen #82 Ali signals abuse, Birthday week is an excuse to be repulsively obtuse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread! Thanks for the title @Dobs with 42 votes!

Lydia's had a birthday....week....! Is it over yet? Please make it stop! šŸ˜­

Meanwhile we've been celebrating far more important birthdays with @Miss Trunchbull and have a wonderful souvenir thanks to our talented artist @theredgossiper

Cawwie, Lidl's best friend and employee, in the most interesting content for some time, has bought a characterful house!

Eat your heart out Lidl, or should that be 'on your bike'....? You know, the one you forgot you had!

New members, please go to the pinky red WIKI button at the top of the page for lots of info about Lydia!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Cue some conversation like ' I like the advantages of new builds ' talk coming ...

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Where are you all looking on Rightmove for the new house, as I canā€™t find it!!!

Reactions: 9
Iā€™ve figured it out and found the green arga. I am sorry to say but if the listing is still showing as ā€œSold STCā€ I donā€™t think it can be the one. They are taken down as soon as you complete the sale.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Iā€™ve figured it out and found the green arga. I am sorry to say but if the listing is still showing as ā€œSold STCā€ I donā€™t think it can be the one. They are taken down as soon as you complete the sale.
There were ones still showing from 2017. I hope it Carries house.

Reactions: 7
Lidl talked about carrieā€™s ā€œpantryā€. Can you see if there is one on the listing (either pictures or floor plan?)

Reactions: 9
Josie mentioned she's going to a birthday dinner on Friday night ... anyone think it may be Lydiot and Ali ? She bought a box of biscuits as a gift (I think in the shape of veggies).

Lidl talked about carrieā€™s ā€œpantryā€. Can you see if there is one on the listing (either pictures or floor plan?)
Yes, it mentions a kitchen with a walk-in pantry.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Josie mentioned she's going to a birthday dinner on Friday night ... anyone think it may be Lydiot and Ali ? She bought a box of biscuits as a gift (I think in the shape of veggies).

There is one in the plan

Reactions: 12

I seriously hope the birthday dinner is outside as indoor entertaining is not allowed. I'm not sure buisicuits (sic) will cut it as a birthday gift for Lidl!

Heavy frost last night.....hope Lidl had her frost covers on the coffin beds!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I seriously hope the birthday dinner is outside as indoor entertaining is not allowed. I'm not sure buisicuits (sic) will cut it as a birthday gift for Lidl!

Heavy frost last night.....hope Lidl had her frost covers on the coffin beds!
I hope she puts them in the sweaty greenhouse!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just thinking about it, Lidlā€™s birthday week has been quite something. And itā€™s not even over yet.

• vlogster made a video about her.
  • Claire Chanelle publicly backed and promoted Nicky.
  • Her ā€œfriendsā€ met up for lunch in Notting Hill without her.
  • Sheā€™s uploaded evidence of her breaking all COVID rules with Carrie.
  • Sheā€™s posted a ā€œrantā€ on her main Insta feed despite, in the same week, saying sheā€™s just the happiest person ever and simply ā€œexcitedā€ for her life.
  • Her husband uploaded a video showing her true colours and nasty comments about how she paid for his birthday gift (the knives).
  • Her husband signalled abuse.

Surely Ali would have received lots of messages about his Insta story and if heā€™d ā€˜signaledā€™ by mistake, surely he wouldā€™ve removed it? He left the Insta story up for the full 24 hours.

Surely Ali would have received lots of messages about his Insta story and if heā€™d ā€˜signaledā€™ by mistake, surely he wouldā€™ve removed it? He left the Insta story up for the full 24 hours.

Anyone else care to add this list of birthday celebrations for this ā€œqueenā€?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Yeh thereā€™s a little pantry on the floor plan. BUT this one is listed in the ā€˜for saleā€™ part of Rightmove. Itā€™s not in the ā€˜sold house pricesā€™ part of the website. From experience of buying and selling two houses, the (sold stc) listing in the for sale part of the site is moved when you complete. We know the person in question is already living in their new house. I really donā€™t think this can be the one.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Iā€™m sure it is carries house as I searched Josies new cottage and that was listed on Right move as Sold Stc and itā€™s 100% hers- and they were ripping carpets up when I viewed it online.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
With regards to 'The Best Friend' affording to buy a Ā£600k property, it's not that far fetched. Let's say she purchased her old property ten years ago for Ā£150k (For those that are so inclined I am sure you could probably find out) she sold for Ā£300k and had paid half off her mortgage in 10 years, she would 'only' need a mortgage for Ā£375k. She may be mortgage-free, she may have had an inheritance, she may be buying the property with someone else. It wouldn't be a straight-up Ā£600k mortgage. Good luck to her I say. I like her style, she is everything Lydiot wants to be and never will be. She appears so effortless and chilled, the complete opposite of madam evil.

Last edited:
Reactions: 62
Yeh thereā€™s a little pantry on the floor plan. BUT this one is listed in the ā€˜for saleā€™ part of Rightmove. Itā€™s not in the ā€˜sold house pricesā€™ part of the website. From experience of buying and selling two houses, the (sold stc) listing in the for sale part of the site is moved when you complete. We know the person in question is already living in their new house. I really donā€™t think this can be the one.
This one says 'SOLD STC' in a black box just above the address in the listing. Also, when Josie and Charlie bought their cottage, it was still listed later (when she was vlogging about it) after it was sold - on that same website. So it definitely could be the one.

Reactions: 19
I'm trying to watch the latest vlog, painful as it is. The narcissistic twit actually said to Carrie, that Carrie needed to get a bigger chair for the fireplace in her new house....for Lydiot! Then when Carrie said no, Lydiot said "Well, it's my birthday on Wednesday"!

WTAF?!?

What person tries to tell another, to install a piece of furniture in their own homes for when they comes over. I wouldn't even say that to my parents or best friend. The narcissism just grows. She's bleeping ridiculous.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 78
This one says 'SOLD STC' in a black box just above the address in the listing. Also, when Josie and Charlie bought their cottage, it was still listed later (when she was vlogging about it) after it was sold - on that same website. So it definitely could be the one.
I very much hope so - as, not very good with clues, or geography, waded through 14 pages of properties to find it.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.