Lydia Millen #72 Bespoke gaslighter and bully of dreams, let’s free Ali before he screams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
VicITF coming through with her shade and I love it !!! ❤
Showing off her kitchen opening / arch 😅😅😅
20210228_184616.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
They are changing the flooring in the living room too where the fireplace is. 😰🤒 She has lost it.
I have never commented before but was so happy to find this site and realise there were people who thought the same as me. I was locked down 3 months in spain with only allowed out to go to supermarket. I started watching old Lydia videos and quite liked them. But after reaching her videos and seeing the constant redecorating, blagging gifts and really being the biggest hypocrite I have ever watched I couldn’t bite my tongue. The Amount of comments her and Ali delete if they offer any opiomanías different to own is insane. The way she called her free fire escape renovation a courtyard garden, the constant ad placements and asking for freebies. And now this whole I feel down I have been down I’m being bullied. It’s incredible. I think she is really on the brink of a nervous breakdown. I have no hate but the double standards is just way too much

• Heart
Reactions: 76
Do you ever wonder what Alis folks and brothers make of her? I've a feeling she is not liked by her in laws. Especially since the marriage. She is just a very unlikeable person. I even think Ali regrets the marriage as she has gotten 100 times worse. Ali is or was out going. She never was. Ali makes friends with other influencers partners and then she falls out with them and he can't stay friends with the partner anymore. She alienates everyone eventually with her toxic personality

• Heart
Reactions: 69
Do you ever wonder what Alis folks and brothers make of her? I've a feeling she is not liked by her in laws. Especially since the marriage. She is just a very unlikeable person. I even think Ali regrets the marriage as she has gotten 100 times worse. Ali is or was out going. She never was. Ali makes friends with other influencers partners and then she falls out with them and he can't stay friends with the partner anymore. She alienates everyone eventually with her toxic personality
I wonder about this too. They HAVE to be worried about him just from looking at his physical appearance and now medical issues. And they likely know more given how she treats the family and the behind the scenes about her constant need to be picked up off the floor.

He also seems pretty easy going and friendly and it has to be hard being with someone so polarizing and toxic to others.

However, the longer she goes without apologizing to Nicky... and more he goes along with this... the more complicit he is with Lydia’s bullying and behavior of Nicky and others...makes him just as bad IMO.

He has to stand up for what is right and tell her to apologize and stop behaving so nasty all of the time. He and Carrie going along with pretending nothing is wrong and insinuating Nicky is lying and blackmailing/trashing Lydia after all has been revealed is disgusting. If he doesn’t stand up for what is truly right, he deserves whatever happens to his career and relationships as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
tit, 71 threads! We will end up in The Guinness book of tattles!
In all seriousness, though, why don't they move one of the beds from the guest bedrooms into Ali's dressing room for the week? Or downstairs into the cinema room? Might be a bit of faff moving it but at least they could have the heating on and be warm. Seems a bit stupid purposely sleeping somewhere so cold you need to be in bed by 6pm. And even if they couldn't move the entire bed, the mattress would be easy to move! I'd much rather be slightly less comfortable but warm than freezing. In one of my old uni houses we ran out of oil and we had some horrendously cold nights. We went to bed with about 4 layers of clothes on then multiple blankets and a hot water bottle. I would have slept on the floor of any house to avoid that level of cold. No thanks.

Surely that's common sense, though?
She's in bed or by the fire "cause it's so cold even in summer" anyway most days.

Reactions: 12
We are in London so I guess it's a little warmer but I rarely have it on, just layer up to save on heating costs.
Fair play to you! And true, London is 5 degrees warmer. I lived there for 10 years, back in the derbyshire countryside now, and still compare the weather forecasts in the summer and weep 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lydia's Inception - the greenhouse which is the dream and the kitchen which is the dream in a house which is the dream and everything else which is the dream will leave her wondering now to refer to which dream! All of these are connected to the source - the Absolute dream!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
HUGE NEWS! INTHEFROW UNFOLLOWED HER on instagram, at the moment Lydia is still following her 😂
Hope I'm not late to the party.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 93
I like the bee keeping thing, it's quite unique and he seems really into it. Let's be honest it's the most interesting thing about him and she clearly hates it so can't take it over and make it all about her! 🤣

Reactions: 17
Sorry this is a little late, Tattlers ... I’ve been crazy busy since Master Midnight was discharged from hospital on Monday.

However, I finally found the time and the willpower to sit through Lydia’s ‘My New Home Tour’ vlog to continue my investigation into how far ahead of time her vlogs are actually filmed as opposed to when she uploads them (using her dental situation as a timeline guide) and I have now reached my conclusion - this vlog also had to have been filmed prior to February 9th, the date that Nicky uploaded her IGTV Videos exposing Lydia’s appalling behaviour.

THE TEETH DONT LIE! 🧐

Lydia’s Q&A Instagram Story, February 9th.
56B70736-CD68-4BA9-AF4A-DFBB552241B0.jpeg

Lydia’s Instagram Reel, February 12th.
DFECCD11-D223-4DC1-A6E4-E97D62E82ADA.jpeg

Lydia’s ‘Time To Move Out’ vlog, February 15th.

02EF30F4-82CC-43CA-BAF9-1ACF563E26F1.jpeg

Lydia’s ‘I’ve Waited Five Years’ vlog, February 18th.
6260C7CE-7B4D-47B5-A6A2-2045F457D1BE.jpeg

Lydia’s ‘My New Home Tour’ vlog, February 22nd.
DDE5F02F-1694-422B-AF7F-5B7675FD3795.jpeg

Lydia’s Instagram Reel, February 23rd.
352D18E7-2156-42B3-8D7C-2E8828E73665.jpeg

Lydia’s Instagram Story, February 27th.

F642E03D-E482-45C2-BC91-AF44535E8D49.jpeg

We have not seen Lydia’s ‘perfect teeth’ in any of her vlogs thus far, and up until Tuesday she had not posted anything on Instagram showing her face since February 12th.

In her latest Reel we only get one nanosecond glimpse of her teeth and even then they’re partially obscured by her Birkin, which is strange given in her previous Reels she’s smiling and laughing like a maniac the entire way through.

Lydia also posted an Instagram Story showing her face for just the second time in weeks on February 27th, but she is deliberately covering her mouth, so for all we know this photo could have been staged purely for the purpose of fabricating continuity ... I wouldn’t put it past her.

Honestly, it would not surprise me at all if the kitchen renovation in The Northamptonshire Bungalow has already been completed!

So, if you can bear to watch Lydia’s upcoming vlog on Monday, don’t forget to pay attention to her teeth, Tattlers, and if they aren’t absolutely perfect the vlog was definitely filmed prior to February 9th! 😉

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
I like the bee keeping thing, it's quite unique and he seems really into it. Let's be honest it's the most interesting thing about him and she clearly hates it so can't take it over and make it all about her! 🤣
Keeps him out the house hiding in the trees away from her and another job he needs to do for her

Reactions: 16
Gosh, life is getting more and more exciting in the dungalow !
Gosh, give me a Xanax, this got me so excited, I just can't hide it...

HUGE NEWS! INTHEFROW UNFOLLOWED HER on instagram, at the moment Lydia is still following her 😂
Hope I'm not late to the party.
Did you type in the whole username of frow? Insta has a glitch. When you don't type the whole name it won't show up, but it shows up in her own "following". I think it's maybe due to the huge number of followers (bots) of hers.

Reactions: 19
Wow. So many comments under the last vlog, not been deleted yet. Maybe Cawwie's got deleting thumb injury. Someone telling her she should get a therapist. With the reply, she's already got one. Another says simply Bates Motel.😂
Wow every single comment is critical I guess her viewers have noticed

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Sorry this is a little late, Tattlers ... I’ve been crazy busy since Master Midnight was discharged from hospital on Monday.

However, I finally found the time and the willpower to sit through Lydia’s ‘My New Home Tour’ vlog to continue my investigation into how far ahead of time her vlogs are actually filmed as opposed to when she uploads them (using her dental situation as a timeline guide) and I have now reached my conclusion - this vlog also had to have been filmed prior to February 9th.

THE TEETH DONT LIE! 🧐

Lydia’s Q&A Instagram Story, February 9th.
View attachment 460015

Lydia’s Instagram Reel, February 12th.
View attachment 460018

Lydia’s ‘Time To Move Out’ vlog, February 15th.

View attachment 460057

Lydia’s ‘I’ve Waited Five Years’ vlog, February 18th.
View attachment 460059

Lydia’s ‘My New Home Tour’ vlog, February 22nd.
View attachment 460061

Lydia’s Instagram Reel, February 23rd.
View attachment 460062

Lydia’s Instagram Story, February 27th.

View attachment 460063

We have not seen Lydia’s ‘perfect teeth’ in any of her vlogs thus far, and up until Tuesday she had not posted anything on Instagram showing her face since February 12th.

In her latest Reel we only get one nanosecond glimpse of her teeth and even then they’re partially obscured by her Birkin, which is strange given in her previous Reels she’s smiling and laughing like a maniac the entire way through.

Lydia also posted an Instagram Story showing her face for just the second time in weeks on February 27th, but she is deliberately covering her mouth, so for all we know this photo could have been staged purely for the purpose of fabricating continuity ... I wouldn’t put it past her.

Honestly, it would not surprise me at all if the kitchen renovation in The Northamptonshire Bungalow has already been completed!

So, if you can bear to watch Lydia’s upcoming vlog on Monday, don’t forget to pay attention to her teeth, Tattlers, and if they aren’t absolutely perfect the vlog was definitely filmed prior to February 9th! 😉
Sorry. I admire and appreciate your dedication to these sources, but I really think the "perfect" teeth in this case are just a filter or facetune. Don't think you are on to anything here, sorry!

Reactions: 17
Lidl Müllen #73 ESPAragus instead of bananas, house is a mess, but thank God still no negative press

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Sorry. I admire and appreciate your dedication to these sources, but I really think the "perfect" teeth in this case are just a filter or facetune. Don't think you are on to anything here, sorry!
I agree think it’s just Facetune or filter she needs to finish her free Invisiligne treatment she’s probably under contract

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.