Lydia Millen #62 No lovley, you didn’t design those pieces of drab, Karen Millen states it’s just a colab

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the last 3 years or so, it’s not difficult to get the bigger bags at Hermès! Birkin size 25/30, Kelly25/28 are tough to get & require a longer purchase history! The smaller the bag the harder to get (‘mini Kelly for example goes up to x2 or x3 it’s retail price on the second hand market).

So if you like bigger bags, you can actually try your luck. it’s very possible to get a Birkin 35 or Kelly 32! Not difficult at all!

you also have a chance in Paris to get a bag without purchase history! Also tourist hot spots like Hawaii and NYC have greater stock so you have a better chance and with COVID these days, you actually have a decent chance at these places because of the lack of tourists! 💕
So true. I literally watched KarenBritChic, she’s a Brit living in NYC. She just vlogged walking into Hermes and being offered a bag on the spot, not expecting it.

I’m just waiting for Lydia to lie she got her bag from her wish list this quick. She got it from Sellier again, quite possibly another fake.

Reactions: 9
I’m no gardener despite having a big garden but weren’t those ‘flowers’ flowering weeds from her garden? She didn’t know that until someone here pointed it out!
Tbh, as an environmental biologist I appreciate all plants (but side eyeing invasive species, but it's not their fault humans introduced them).
But the one thing that makes me lmao, is her brambles. One day she wakes up to a surprise in her "woodland", when the brambles overtook everything. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sadly she's not talking to me because I've wrote about her here
I can understand that she feels uncomfortable, but she can't deny you your need to vent. That's not ok. Hope you both come together again.

Sorry, Ali, but I don’t think this can be considered a ‘fade’ - your head is literally three quarters bald! 😳

View attachment 423538
Oh gawd, his pout.
1612709006465.png
Fishy wore it better.

Also, this is proof that he didn't do his hair before.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Absolutely. I only have to put my shoes on and mine goes crazy and quite literally with his nose shoves me out the door!! And if I'm not taking him, I tell him he's got to stay at home!! I swear I talk to him more than my hubby or son 😁🙃
Our dogs when I was growing up we said could spell LOL, we would spell out WALK or DINNER because they went nuts, even if they'd just been walked or fed! Eventually, they learnt that these spellings led to what their little hearts desired so they just went nuts at the sound of the first letter, so funny.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Did she get him only for walks? She makes it sound like it, like she needed a dog as a walk companion, nothing else. She doesn’t spend all her time with the pup as she should, pups are like babies Lydia, they need constant attention! Not only when camera is on!
I'm pretty sure she said she wanted a dog as she gets lonely on her walks as Ali doesn't like to go with her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Not really sure anyone needed yet another reel of you ‘styling’ the same old jumper dress with the same old belt and the same old boots making the same old faces Lydia. Same old same old same old, going through the motions zzzzzzz content.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Absolutely. I only have to put my shoes on and mine goes crazy and quite literally with his nose shoves me out the door!! And if I'm not taking him, I tell him he's got to stay at home!! I swear I talk to him more than my hubby or son 😁🙃
People probably think I'm a nutter as I'm always talking to my dogs. When I take them to buy their food I'm literally stood at the freezer going Tilly pick what you would like and then Teddy now you pick, I point out the ducks and tell them to look at them when we walk past the pond. If I am leaving the house and they aren't coming with me I tell them where I'm going, how long I will be and that I love them very much. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Yes that's getting real boring.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ve just realised the only thing I find interesting about Lydias videos are her titles. Like that’s the peak of excitement about her

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20210207-152601_Instagram.jpg

She's taking feedback from us and tried to do the "slight peek of underwear" like Frow
Screenshot_20210207-152532_Instagram.jpg

Sorry I had to include this the expression on her face 😂😂

Screenshot_20210207-152521_Instagram.jpg
Swinging the birkin around like it contains a bowling ball

Screenshot_20210207-152528_Instagram.jpg

Seems like a very disjointed outfit to me

Screenshot_20210207-152458_Instagram.jpg

Her head looks especially gigantic with that hat 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.