Lydia Millen #62 No lovley, you didn’t design those pieces of drab, Karen Millen states it’s just a colab

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to @Dobs with the title suggestion winner, highly commendable title to @Catcher_In_The_Lie - first attempt too!

- LEM released a Karen Millen collab collection that she designed, modelled, and stitched with her own bare hands
- Released a moany bitchy video where she cried about all the things she hates about all 40 of luxury handbags, wahh wahh wahhh 😭😭😭😭
- Gives out free, unsolicited, uneducated and unprofessional advice. MBE is in the post, lovely x
- Tweeted that she had been granted her first Hermes wish, then said she didn’t feel ok releasing the video of the unboxing. Proceeded to use the bag as a prop in the background of one of her crappy reels. Probably used Reels so she could reel in the pathetic, adoring clueless fans 🎣
- Another roast that was 50 shades of beige, not a single vegetable in sight

FYI I set the last thread up 9am Saturday morning!! Surely 5 days is a record?

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Congrats to @Dobs with the title suggestion winner, highly commendable title to @Catcher_In_The_Lie - first attempt too!

- LEM released a Karen Millen collab collection that she designed, modelled, and stitched with her own bare hands
- Released a moany bitchy video where she cried about all the things she hates about all 40 of luxury handbags, wahh wahh wahhh 😭😭😭😭
- Gives out free, unsolicited, uneducated and unprofessional advice. MBE is in the post, lovely x
- Tweeted that she had been granted her first Hermes wish, then said she didn’t feel ok releasing the video of the unboxing. Proceeded to use the bag as a prop in the background of one of her crappy reels. Probably used Reels so she could reel in the pathetic, adoring clueless fans 🎣

The previous one lasted 5 days too , I believe. We have so much going on in Flash Gordon moron and speedy lidl’s world🍾

Reactions: 22
What's the length of time between those photos? Why is he on the floor again in his boxers? He's wearing a jumper with his name on it? Is he 5?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Veggie beds still not earning their keep / cost per meal ... :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
Not a lettuce leaf nor a tomato in sight ... 😑

20210203_211713.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
What's the length of time between those photos? Why is he on the floor again in his boxers? He's wearing a jumper with his name on it? Is he 5?
The picture from the beach was in September, the floor picture is from the video posted on January 28. These morons don’t post real time but you can estimate the time gap to between 3-4 months.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

Thanks all I feel so honoured 🧡

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m sorry for a blurry photo, it was just couple of seconds in his vlog, but what is this room? I’ve never seen it, never seen that hallway with table also. That house has strangest layout.
7DB7036B-68F9-4B05-9B38-B599E52E2795.jpeg

Reactions: 7
I’m sorry for a blurry photo, it was just couple of seconds in his vlog, but what is this room? I’ve never seen it, never seen that hallway with table also. That house has strangest layout.View attachment 417517
It's their games room in the basement. They had their 2019 NYE party in there

Reactions: 11
Another reel of Lydia putting her tights on. Does she realise how much of a twit she looks? Stop it!!!
8A6D50FA-9531-4785-B04B-88560F01A312.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
It hasn’t been used since!!

She hates it, has tried multiple times to beg for a new one, but no fish has been caught!

Another reel of Lydia putting her tights on. Does she realise how much of a twit she looks? Stop it!!!
View attachment 417525
Mind the gap! It is getting bigger and those pants🧐.slim , thin doesn’t mean that everything looks good!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Yup, this room is apparently going to get a massive make over too. You wonder why they bought the place (paying so much) since it all needs to be changed.

Reactions: 23
Yup, this room is apparently going to get a massive make over too. You wonder why they bought the place (paying so much) since it all needs to be changed.
technically none of it *needed* to be changed- I preferred the house bunga before they attempted all this 'traditional modern' crap

Reactions: 22
4792C4DE-7FB8-4DCB-AB4C-082B0DB1ECE6.png
Always wonder if anyone is looking at details ?
It's polyester ?!?!?!?
I would never pay that price for polyester tat ☹😐😐😐

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Do they eat anything other than pasta or jacket potatoes in that house? Other than the occasional takeaway ‘roast’ on a Sunday!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.