Lydia Millen #62 No lovley, you didn’t design those pieces of drab, Karen Millen states it’s just a colab

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Idk, if that was the case, she could go alone for her "morning runs" or use their gym. I think the dog is only for content and making her seem more humane.
That is true, though I wonder if the walking is easier for her as less intense. The woman has weak wrists so her ankles may be no better 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I do feel like a lot of frow being considered classy and elegant comes from just her figure and when she’s wearing a bra/bralette there isn’t this extreme amount of visible cleavage. Not counting Lydia in this bc she’s had a boob job, but as someone with just naturally big boobs- it’s kind of the same old perspectives that if I wore what frow wears or walked around in a bra/bralette it’d look like I was trying to force my boobs in your face just bc that’s the figure I have and I can’t really hide my cleavage ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ bralettes, button down shirts, bathing suits you name it- ive been called slutty/tacky/trying to show off my boobs just cause they’re bigger and smaller girls with a smaller bust are seen as classy and elegant and sexy. Again I’m not really empathising with liddl bc she actually paid someone to put those concrete orbs on her but just my perspective on some of the “how does frow always manage to look more classy in a bralette than liddl”
I understand were you are coming from, we are all big breastfed woman and mom is Tiny with breast half the size of her - Sadly she's not talking to me because I've wrote about her here, (I should of asked but my emotions took over me when it came to how she was left emotional distraught by things LEG had said, so hopefully she will forgive me and talk to me when it all settles down. ☹ )
Anyways, it was always about showing off breasts but mom always pointed out its never how big a persons appendages are its the physical behaviour and personality traits of the person, I've seen girls with small breasts and small figures who act like they own the world, they are stunning and everyone else is just euugh.
I've seen girls with implants of all sizes and the same attitude and I've seen girls who are all different sizes and they have been demure and sweet.
Its the persons character that shines through.
Personally Frow comes across playful, mischievous classy and chic.. Sadly, LEG had a great body but she PUTS HERSELF ACROSS as hardass, kickass, duck you attitude, harsh, burtal, (knock your duck in if you look wrong at me) facial expressions and attitude.. Its all deep within her background of her and a gang of girl. In this country we call these girls aul millies ..Youtube Irish millies or Belfast millies..SMH and most are orange too.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I hope he gets well soon ❤.
I don't think @Missclassy19 tried to ruin it for you. You are just two opinionated snarky tattlers.
Thank you @AmaliaLana, my son will be fine, but he has serious pre-existing medical conditions to contend with as well as the Pneumonia and collapsed lung, so even though I’m a nurse I still worry ... he’ll be in hospital for at least two weeks as it usually takes time for him to bounce back. ♥

As for @Missclassy19, like I said in one of my replies to her, she is entitled to her opinion - I have much bigger things to worry about at the moment and Tattle is about the entertainment for me, I don’t come here looking for arguments and I think it’s best if we all move on.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Me too. I don't exercise in my garden as my garden is overlooked by neighbours but I don't think she has that worry.
Wishing your son a speedy recovery ❤
Thanks for your well wishes @orangelolly ... I really do appreciate them. ♥

Much love @MissMidnight, and to you too @Missclassy19 the one thing we are in here is friends, even if we'd have no idea of whom the other were, even if we were to trip over them xx
Thank you for the love @PixelGirl, it honestly means such a lot to me! ♥

Like you I think of my fellow Tattlers as friends and I’m so grateful for the community we have here.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
So youtuber Karen Brit Chic just got a Hermès Kelly 32 by just walking in the store, having a meeting with the SA and exiting an hour later with the bag she had wanted. No waiting list or anything, and she went in wearing a second hand coat and Zara boots. Apparently she just got along well with the SA. It's up on her channel.
In the last 3 years or so, it’s not difficult to get the bigger bags at Hermès! Birkin size 25/30, Kelly25/28 are tough to get & require a longer purchase history! The smaller the bag the harder to get (‘mini Kelly for example goes up to x2 or x3 it’s retail price on the second hand market).

So if you like bigger bags, you can actually try your luck. it’s very possible to get a Birkin 35 or Kelly 32! Not difficult at all!

you also have a chance in Paris to get a bag without purchase history! Also tourist hot spots like Hawaii and NYC have greater stock so you have a better chance and with COVID these days, you actually have a decent chance at these places because of the lack of tourists! 💕

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I also thought they didn't look like Lydia's hands and fingers at all.
I laughed so hard at these pictures and then sat and thought ...Wow how utterly disgusting are KM trying to fool their buyers to join in the deceit is beyond belief 😑
The fact they are trying to fool people into believing that it is her hands on the drawing (it's lying by omission) is treating their share holders like dumb fucks.
Not the same hands, no mani no pink nail polish.
LEG's hand are bigger and her fingers are longer and thinner with as I said a pink mani.
These pictures are sickening, what would LEG have a tape measure in her hand for she has no idea how to measure clothes and the piece is already finished ffs.
By they time a garment is put together all these little pieces are chosen, buttons, ribbons, frills, etc...
It takes months to make these decisions so for that to be coming out now these pictures would of had to date back to summer last yr..But she is wearing that white jumper AGAIN and her H belt..

Its all smoke & mirrors, lies & bullshit!
Highly insulting to everyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Yes, @orangelolly ... if I had a garden that big I’d be doing my yoga outside every chance I got!
And it’s the perfect space for little Porter to be the only daily exercise he needs until his bones are fused when he is older. He could play off lead freely with them teaching him at the same time ( recalls, fetch, lead training etc) - absolutely no need for route marching and dragging him on lead way too far as she is doing.
Oh wait- that would involve playing and having fun him - yknow actually engaging like a normal dog loving owner... not Lidl!! 😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Sorry, Ali, but I don’t think this can be considered a ‘fade’ - your head is literally three quarters bald! 😳

BC441807-1551-4ED9-88EA-37D5346F274C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Totally agree. All the dogs I’ve known in my life get so excited when they see their lead co out. I’d like Lidl to post a story of Porter before/as they leave the house for a walk. That would be very telling.
Absolutely. I only have to put my shoes on and mine goes crazy and quite literally with his nose shoves me out the door!! And if I'm not taking him, I tell him he's got to stay at home!! I swear I talk to him more than my hubby or son 😁🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I find Lydia's outfit choices quite fascinating. One minute she's doing the dated all black leather look and pulling her hard-faced witch faces and the next it's all Edwardian style frilled high necks. Both of these styles reek of someone desperate to be seen as girly or sexy (both look great when worn by someone less try-hard). When she's pissed with something she's read here, she pulls out the black leather to put out a "don't duck with me" vibe but then she switches to frills when the talk on here is about how masculine she looks. I remember last year her making a fuss about how "booby" one of her linen dresses was. Ridiculous considering how she's shoving the cleavage in our faces now. It was obviously an attempt to appear more demure and "country girl" to her viewers,

None of this is going to convince people long term. She needs to back off form the fakery and be herself. Everything about her body language in these latest reels is so cringey. Trying to hold her breath to pull in her non-existent tummy means she walks in an awkward hunched way. All the fillers make her face look disproportionately huge - especially when she's photographed with Ali. When you combine this with the thrusting forward of the chin and the looking down her nose to the camera, it's an unattractive image. She's not ready to totally relinquish her Ibiza days look yet because that's what got her male attention and I suspect that is what she needs to feed the demons inside at bay. I think we'll see more of the thirsty videos for a while - especially if the only people who'll continue to pay her are the Manchester fast fashion set.

Reactions: 22
Sorry, Ali, but I don’t think this can be considered a ‘fade’ - your head is literally three quarters bald! 😳

View attachment 423538
Hmm...he does this right after someone here noticed his evident haircut during lockdown a few pages back...
Hands up if you have the word ‘gullible‘ tattooed on your forehead!
Rather in the same way L produces a photo of a bottle of nail varnish and a nail file after her new manicure has been noted.
Really?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I find Lydia's outfit choices quite fascinating. One minute she's doing the dated all black leather look and pulling her hard-faced witch faces and the next it's all Edwardian style frilled high necks. Both of these styles reek of someone desperate to be seen as girly or sexy (both look great when worn by someone less try-hard). When she's pissed with something she's read here, she pulls out the black leather to put out a "don't duck with me" vibe but then she switches to frills when the talk on here is about how masculine she looks. I remember last year her making a fuss about how "booby" one of her linen dresses was. Ridiculous considering how she's shoving the cleavage in our faces now. It was obviously an attempt to appear more demure and "country girl" to her viewers,

None of this is going to convince people long term. She needs to back off form the fakery and be herself. Everything about her body language in these latest reels is so cringey. Trying to hold her breath to pull in her non-existent tummy means she walks in an awkward hunched way. All the fillers make her face look disproportionately huge - especially when she's photographed with Ali. When you combine this with the thrusting forward of the chin and the looking down her nose to the camera, it's an unattractive image. She's not ready to totally relinquish her Ibiza days look yet because that's what got her male attention and I suspect that is what she needs to feed the demons inside at bay. I think we'll see more of the thirsty videos for a while - especially if the only people who'll continue to pay her are the Manchester fast fashion set.
I don’t know what “the Manchester fast fashion set” means ... can someone please explain? 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.