Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PixelGirl

VIP Member
So I follow daily and agree completely what every one says about "miss look at me" but I have a question.

On her latest post (her hallway, you know where shes sat watching her minion and husband put pictures up (also surely that's something she should be helping him with, he may as well of married cawwiiee).

So back my original question, shes wrote that her carpets are a PR product. So does that mean it was free?? If yes, what does the company get from giving someone free carpets??? There was no video about the laying process, why she chose that exact one and how its wearing with day to day use. Why do companies hand out free items for nothing in return?
This is the company I believe that she and Carrie visited. They went to Macclesfield I believe, you'd have thought it was Mars the way they were talking https://invidio.us/watch?v=32FF_20qL9w

Reactions: 4

katiesmith81

VIP Member
You can buy followers by yourself too. You just have to google buy Instagram followers and that’s it. The cheaper ones are bots and fakes (you can search on YouTube Chinese likes farms). You can also pay real people to engage on your account, but these are more pricey, again there are websites that do that. If you don’t have cash to spend, you yourself can like other’s posts, receive “coins” and spend them on likes, followers, views.. on any platform.
I know all these because I work in marketing and I have a lot of clients asking me to buy them fake followers and likes. If you want me to tell you guys Why these are no good, I can tell you what I tell them also: you get shadow banned, you lie to the consumer, it is unethical, you cant do it forever.. so many reasons.
Suppose as well with the likes of buying followers is very similar to when starting up a wordpress blog even on your own server(s) I've done that in the past when it was inundated with these back links to various sites (to attempt probably at least search engine crawlers intousually filtered into the blogging softwares spam posts.

That's essentially what Google was a page ranking system (linking together information) out of think was Stanford, attempted to do a deal with Yahoo but they rejected it for whatever reason so became their own search engine and now.....

mindlessness

VIP Member
Could this be any more obvious as BEG for freebies? Tagging the company and giving them endless items to choose from to send her! I don't know how the majority of her followers don't see it.
It all a Lux Deco advert, but she hasn't used #Ad on every story. Classic Lydia.

Gemma_NYC

VIP Member
A few may purchase from her links but I'd say most comment and re-post her shit to get noticed themselves. I do wonder how much working with her actually translates into sales. Because that's the point isn't it. Brands aren't reaching out to influencers for any other reason that to increase their sales and profit. And the fact that she doesn't seem to get long deals with anyone speaks volumes.
Incredibly spot on!

Lydia does not renew brand deals and it's likely because the ROI is not there and all of her "followers" don't translate into real sales. She doesn't seem to have a strong grasp on her audience –– at all. As a result, she's reaching for brands that are often not a good fit. On another note, look at the folks that tag Ali. Most of them aren't rushing to buy a T.M. Lewis suit. 🤷‍♀️

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome!! 💖
We need someone on here who lives in or near London to take one for the team and go to an appearance of Lydiot's. And report back, ideally with pictures, of her unfiltered self.
She lives about 90 minutes away from London in the car. I find that in itself strange as if I had a £1.3m budget, no kids (or plans for them) and a London centric job then I would buy the smartest place that I could as close to the city as I could

Editing to say I just read your post properly and saw you meant to one of her appearances!

katiesmith81

VIP Member
Was some talk about someone (apologies forgot who stated this exact thing) though this is regarding inheritance tax is the same I believe as being given a gift without it being counted as inheritance but don't quote me on that, though it's not about one item and the rest I don't think it's everything gained as a gift over the tax year is this "The general rule is that you can gift up to £3,000 tax-free each tax year. HMRC calls this the annual exemption. Any gifts that fall within the annual exemption don't attract inheritance tax. " So if say serveral gifts amount annually up to below £3,000 then no, but then if everything collectively is to the value of above £3,000 rather though it's not the gifting that's taxed it's the interest that would bring thats whats taxed.

https://www.mileiq.com/en-gb/blog/gift-money-pay-tax/

Of cours anything purchased wont as they'll likely be paying tax on it of course since VAT, unless its for a business and they'll charge VAT on any sales when you can purchase things VAT exempt (paper and such.... even computers if it's declared for what you do for work then yes, don't even need a VAT number for that to work out).

My mum did a bit of research for education as her PC was failing had to buy another, she claimed on that, though giving her a tax credit suppose could call it over a number of months.

She spends very little actual money. She begs on Twitter for gifted crap then sells it later to replace with more gifted crap. She pays only trades such as Ken the painter.
I hadn’t even thought of that. I suppose when she’s affiliate linking everything she’s got to be earning a bit.

I just don’t think she lives in the real world, I follow some “luxe” vloggers and Instagrammers and none of them change things like she does. It just seems so wasteful. shes changed so much since I started following her 😔

Chick_pea

View attachment 52527
...and here we go again with her moaning about following the rules. Just shut the f+&k up Lydia, no sympathy here.

Just also want to clarify my understanding on her comment about not being paid by the brand. My understanding is that she will receive a commission based on all the people that click on the affiliated link, so she is receiving monetary kick back. Am I right or wrong....if right, she is f+&king lying.
I’ve seen other influencers explain that a product is gifted without a formal agreement for promotion or money exchanged. It’s at the influencers discretion how and if they share the product.

The product is free and I’ll hazard a guess the informal “understanding” is you share/promote possibly setting up a future relationship. As you mentioned there’s the affiliate link which generates $.

Of course nothing in life is actually free, even in the world of social media. There is an expectation you will share and the product is yours in exchange. It’s all a bit sneaky.

nadiathr

Suppose as well with the likes of buying followers is very similar to when starting up a wordpress blog even on your own server(s) I've done that in the past when it was inundated with these back links to various sites (to attempt probably at least search engine crawlers intousually filtered into the blogging softwares spam posts.

That's essentially what Google was a page ranking system (linking together information) out of think was Stanford, attempted to do a deal with Yahoo but they rejected it for whatever reason so became their own search engine and now.....
Yep exactly, you have white hat and black hat SEO tactics. It is all in the attempts of deceiving consumers.

Gemma_NYC

VIP Member
Yeah I was like. Cool I learned about rattlesnakes today, albeit brain damaged ones!

Odd question but How do you know so much about rattle snakes? (Seriously not sarcastic, as I feel our daily lives inform our references to things and provides perspective when we are discussing topics, even if the topic is Liedia!! Also bc I hate snakes and find it interesting someone would know)
Ask @beahunny, she said it (click here) and I quoted it. I think it's just a reference, we all know what a rattlesnake looks like. 😂 I can only imagine what a braindead one would do? Not a fan of snakes either –– to the point that I will not buy snake skin shoes, bags, etc.

• Haha

serenawaldorf

VIP Member
I don't recall her ever wearing a LV bag, I guess the brand just aren't interested in her. From memory she has never been gifted a luxury bag unlike Tamara who gets gifted each new LV release (and she only has 200K YT subs) Lydia must be doing something wrong. :unsure:
I don’t know how Tamara does it. I saw proof that she buys her followers and/or used to follow and unfollow heavily like Negin

Reactions: 3

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
Concerning her sore throat, isn’t she bright enough to realise that it might be something to do with her period, that was the case for me.

dezign

I just saw this and HOLY SHEEEEEEET. Lydia, beware!

This video needs to go viral. Injectors are lying.

I am so relieved I haven't succumbed to fillers. I love my Botox. No more aura/vomit for 3 days/losing vision/migraines every single time my period is due. Botox doesn't last nearly long enough, but fillers are a whole other story. Scary shit. No wonder all these idiots look so big faced over time. They keep topping up more and more. No skinny bitch has a full face naturally unless she's a teen or super young.
I hope these doctors and their patients are not billing the Australian healthcare system for vanity MRIs and putting people with serious medical conditions in line behind them to wait for a publicly funded MRI scan. I understand if a person has an infection from filler or something serious, but this?? 🤔

Influenza_life

Chatty Member
I read that too! I believe it was directed towards Gemma_nyc?
Actually I think this is directed towards Gemma. But I don’t believe Gemma can delete posts as she’s not a moderator so clearly they’re blaming her for a post that someone else deleted.

OMG just popped back to GG to take a look! Wtf with the turkish man comment, that's hysterical, perhaps it's Carrie trying to stir things up for her deadasadodo boss's career!

So she's banging on again about the fake followers thing. you know what they say...she who shouts the loudest!
I thought it was funny to say it was an insult to the Turkish man! 😂

The irony that someone who has made such a fuss in the past and got on her high horse about fake followers is now buying followers and being so obvious about it. Maybe she’s tired of the fake life and wants to go out in a blaze of glory....

Attachments