Lydia Millen #58 Buying luxury to stay relevant, but owning Hermès won't make you elegant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure who you can officially report to but I would send to the Daily Mail and whoever wrote the article about Fleur, emphasizing the Boohoo link (as they’re already in the news for being awful)
You can report to the Police. If you believe someone is breaking Covid guidelines simply report to the Police Authority they sit within. All authorities will have a form for you to give as much info as you have.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I kept thinking she needs to learn how to have s-e-x herself before she starts breeding dogs...someone's probably going to hate me for saying such vulgar thought but I can't help it. She is driving me CRAZY! I absolutely h-a-t-e everything she is doing to the poor puppy!!
You're not alone. I've often thought she'd benefit from a decent vibrator with fresh batteries. :p

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The more she boasts, the more she pretends to be country, the more she tries to fake that her new build bungalow is an old English cottage, and the more she lies about the location of where she lives, the more apparent she makes it that none of it is true. She constantly shows herself up as a fraud and inauthentic and honestly I don’t think anyone is buying this fake image.

Lydia, just own who you really are, where you live and what kind of property you have and stop trying to be someone else. You don’t live in the cotswalds and you’re not posh! It’s getting embarrassing to watch and it must be so exhausting.

Last edited:
Reactions: 38
😠😠😠This will be so freakin' disruptive for poor Sage Sausage Porterloo. Just as he gets used to the kitchen he will have to be moved out for her new floor to go down.

She's also talking about sitting in the greenhouse, stupid b*tch.....

(Pic taken from the home account).View attachment 388328
She is going for the Old Rectory English farmhouse look (josie) with flagstones. She's one of those people who loves the last thing she has seen and since Josie seems to have open house to visitors during lockdown, it's her house. Lidl will be eaten up with jealousy after seeing it and is trying to capture some of that for herself....
The more she boasts, the more she pretends to be country, the more she tries to fake that her new build bungalow is an old English cottage, and the more she lies about the location of where she lives, the more apparent she makes it that none of it is true. She constantly shows herself up as a fraud and inauthentic and honestly I don’t think anyone is buying this fake image.

Lydia, just own who you really are, where you live and what kind of property you have and stop trying to be someone else. You don’t live in the cotswalds and you’re not posh! It’s getting embarrassing to watch and it must be so exhausting.
Where to start...
- she seems not to know that tumbled is merely the finish, not some exclusive offering made just for her. The way she keeps talking about tumbled like it’s extremely special and wants us to believe it I don’t get it...
- I don’t think she will like the finish and it won’t match the cabinetry
- she’s clearly done no research/ not taken on board what it means to rip up an existing tiled floor. It could be extremely noisy and dusty depending on how stuck those tiles are. They will use a drill if they do not lift easily. Not the sort of thing you want to be at home for if you are ‘sensitive’ like Lydl. OR you just bought a new puppy home.
- She should not be going anywhere else whilst in lockdown so should be in the house while the floor gets ripped up
- Again a totally tragically executed project, which i’m embarrassed for her when she is gloating about it having no clue what to expect
- when Ali was on the floor with the dog, there is nothing wrong with the existing tiles. I expect she nagged Ali into agreeing to change it, just like with everything else. For me he needs start showing some backbone because she can’t make the bungalow into a Cotswolds cottage no matter how much she spends on it
- the greenhouse - she seems to think she is going to get a mini petersham nurseries (bougie garden centre near Richmond) and not an actual greenhouse! like the one monty don has from gardeners world!!! When is the penny going to drop? She seems to operate in an alternate reality
- how long before she decides fired earth is the wrong brand of paint for the study and that gets redone on farrow and ball

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Did lidl get the beautiful Dior fragrances and the new Bulgarian bag, like Vic😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
“Across the farmland” what is that even supposed to mean? Does she mean she is trespassing over an agricultural field? Stick to the public rights of way Lydia. So many landowners are getting so annoyed at the public not sticking to their footpaths.

The dog going out would be fine if it had been with it’s mum until 10+ weeks as it would have the antibodies. She has no bleeping idea. What an idiot thinking a dog will happily poo and pee on patio. They need grass. I don’t think mine would ever choose to unless they were desperate.

She has this concept of country life which is skewed. Yes Lydia it’s what country life is like in magazines but it’s not the reality. I spend my days caked in mud looking after my horse. The winters are bloody hard.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
“Across the farmland” what is that even supposed to mean? Does she mean she is trespassing over an agricultural field? Stick to the public rights of way Lydia. So many landowners are getting so annoyed at the public not sticking to their footpaths.

The dog going out would be fine if it had been with it’s mum until 10+ weeks as it would have the antibodies. She has no bleeping idea. What an idiot thinking a dog will happily poo and pee on patio. They need grass. I don’t think mine would ever choose to unless they were desperate.

She has this concept of country life which is skewed. Yes Lydia it’s what country life is like in magazines but it’s not the reality. I spend my days caked in mud looking after my horse. The winters are bloody hard.
I don’t even get why she idealizes it so much either. Surely it would be better as an influencer to be modern, aspirational, moving and shaking in the city (Covid aside). Who does she think she’s influencing in tweed traipsing through mud? I doubt her audience can relate. Proves that the whole thing is about her trying to look posh, but her lack of education and the fact that she’s trying soooo hard just makes it look fake and embarrassing.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She's going to have to put the fences up again in the garden which will cost a fortune. Otherwise how can Porter go in the garden? It's cruel to only let him on the patio that's ridiculous.

• Angry
Reactions: 28
I don’t even get why she idealizes it so much either. Surely it would be better as an influencer to be modern, aspirational, moving and shaking in the city (Covid aside). Who does she think she’s influencing in tweed traipsing through mud? I doubt her audience can relate. Proves that the whole thing is about her trying to look posh, but her lack of education and the fact that she’s trying soooo hard just makes it look fake and embarrassing.
She’s trying to be country chic. The type that hang out in Burnham Market etc but she is clueless. It’s actually hilarious.

Reactions: 21
Does she think that she is going to become a breeder!!
One dog is easy, two not as and three really hard, especially if they are all different ages!!
F**k I said it , they got a male so they could get paid stud fee and not have to deal with pups but they get first choice of a pup from the litter..
Its just money money money, they will use the line we wanted to have a member of his family .. duck off yous don't give a tit about that its £££££ that speaks to you. 🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Where to start...
- she seems not to know that tumbled is merely the finish, not some exclusive offering made just for her. The way she keeps talking about tumbled like it’s extremely special and wants us to believe it I don’t get it...
- I don’t think she will like the finish and it won’t match the cabinetry
- she’s clearly done no research/ not taken on board what it means to rip up an existing tiled floor. It could be extremely noisy and dusty depending on how stuck those tiles are. They will use a drill if they do not lift easily. Not the sort of thing you want to be at home for if you are ‘sensitive’ like Lydl. OR you just bought a new puppy home.
- She should not be going anywhere else whilst in lockdown so should be in the house while the floor gets ripped up
- Again a totally tragically executed project, which i’m embarrassed for her when she is gloating about it having no clue what to expect
- when Ali was on the floor with the dog, there is nothing wrong with the existing tiles. I expect she nagged Ali into agreeing to change it, just like with everything else. For me he needs start showing some backbone because she can’t make the bungalow into a Cotswolds cottage no matter how much she spends on it
- the greenhouse - she seems to think she is going to get a mini petersham nurseries (bougie garden centre near Richmond) and not an actual greenhouse! like the one monty don has from gardeners world!!! When is the penny going to drop? She seems to operate in an alternate reality
- how long before she decides fired earth is the wrong brand of paint for the study and that gets redone on farrow and ball
agree 1000%

And honestly I like the look of older stone floors in the right homes, especially when they are large in size. Like Fleur's. But these that she's posted look very small in scale. However, I'm going to hold my judgement until I know more about the design and what they are.

I do agree and stand by what I said earlier... NOT the time to be jackhammering out perfectly good stone floors with underfloor heating. IF she wants to do this I would wait until you are able to cook outside/bbq, BE outside, BE anywhere but in the house and not reliant on the underfloor heating and subjected to the noise and dust... and most importantly NOT within a few weeks of a puppy and POOR LUMI too! She's trying to deal with this new little puppy and sharing space and then construction that is so invasive as this?

If it wasn't for the wee innocent animals I would actually be looking forward to watching her suffer through it and then have deep regrets. ALSO - WE KNOW SHE WANTS TO RIP OUT THE WHOLE KITCHEN SO WHY SHE'S DOING THE FLOORING WITHOUT DOING THE WHOLE THING IS INSANE

• Sick
Reactions: 22

Beautiful horse 😍

Reactions: 10
God, can you imagine if she ventures into trying to show dogs? That is an entire other cut throat nasty "elitist" scene. My breeder tried to get me into it. After attending several shows, and seeing the backstabbing and horrible shenanigans the handlers sometimes get up to, I balked and declined. I felt terrible because she'd hoped to finish my dog (get him to a championship) and use him as a stud.

Besides, I am really uncomfortable with the way they get the semen. Think about it. They have to um, you know, to the dog, then pay for freezer storage for the artificial insemination which is stored in "straws". The buyers pay for a set amount of straws or offer the pick of the litter. Few breeders actually just let dogs mate naturally anymore, at least in my neck of the woods. Everything is done at a clinic. Turkey basters for all.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
1st..Who the duck twists a puppys neck like this, we have pups at the vets all the time with injuries to their little neck because some asshole has been to heavy handed. What is Ali playing at that is so abusive 🤬👹
Even pulling his wee mouth up his wee teeth and guns will be sore as he is teething and this head pulls at his wee mouth and twist his neck.
This Man is 32yrs old he can not keep using being young as an excuse for utter stupidity " ALI YOU ARE 32 YRS OLD AND JUST ABUSED A PUPPY" but all you sheep will say different so you have their backing to your disgusting behaviour.
You hold into that this picture speaks volumes.

2nd: Who were you speaking to in your house in the stories the other day, while LEG was on the floor with the pup you could hear Ali talking away to some other gut in the background in the house.
WTF we are in Lockdown how can you people still break rules, while innocent people are sticking by them.
Do you fear catching the virus or have you like other paid in advance for the vaccine because you have money ahead of people who's lives are truly at risk and have stuck to every rule that was brought out to protect other and themselves.

Both of you are pure evil, selfish and disgusting people! 😡😈🤬

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
1st..Who the duck twists a puppys neck like this, we have pups at the vets all the time with injuries to their little neck because some asshole has been to heavy handed. What is Ali playing at that is so abusive 🤬👹
Even pulling his wee mouth up his wee teeth and guns will be sore as he is teething and this head pulls at his wee mouth and twist his neck.
This Man is 32yrs old he can not keep using being young as an excuse for utter stupidity " ALI YOU ARE 32 YRS OLD AND JUST ABUSED A PUPPY" but all you sheep will say different so you have their backing to your disgusting behaviour.
You hold into that this picture speaks volumes.

2nd: Who were you speaking to in your house in the stories the other day, while LEG was on the floor with the pup you could hear Ali talking away to some other gut in the background in the house.
WTF we are in Lockdown how can you people still break rules, while innocent people are sticking by them.
Do you fear catching the virus or have you like other paid in advance for the vaccine because you have money ahead of people who's lives are truly at risk and have stuck to every rule that was brought out to protect other and themselves.

Both of you are pure evil, selfish and disgusting people! 😡😈🤬
That tiny little tooth! Looks like he's dislocating his jaw! And another picture wearing clothing, why?

• Angry
Reactions: 10
agree 1000%

And honestly I like the look of older stone floors in the right homes, especially when they are large in size. Like Fleur's. But these that she's posted look very small in scale. However, I'm going to hold my judgement until I know more about the design and what they are.

I do agree and stand by what I said earlier... NOT the time to be jackhammering out perfectly good stone floors with underfloor heating. IF she wants to do this I would wait until you are able to cook outside/bbq, BE outside, BE anywhere but in the house and not reliant on the underfloor heating and subjected to the noise and dust... and most importantly NOT within a few weeks of a puppy and POOR LUMI too! She's trying to deal with this new little puppy and sharing space and then construction that is so invasive as this?

If it wasn't for the wee innocent animals I would actually be looking forward to watching her suffer through it and then have deep regrets. ALSO - WE KNOW SHE WANTS TO RIP OUT THE WHOLE KITCHEN SO WHY SHE'S DOING THE FLOORING WITHOUT DOING THE WHOLE THING IS INSANE
I've no doubt the end game is a full new kitchen. She's either already schemed it; perhaps planning to "claim" that the cabinetry was, whoops, damaged so she NEEDS new kitchen cabinets, or she'll duck up the cabinetry herself. You make a very valid point about the heated floors. I'd imagine that will complicate the job a lot and can potentially cost her a fortune to fix, if the workers damage the heating elements.

She got Lynx and promptly moved house, never introducing Lumi and Lynx appropriately. End results, those cats hated each other the entire time they co-existed. All that peeing all over the place! Not the behavior of happy and well adjusted cats.

Now she's continuing further upheaval whilst raising a new puppy. Not giving Lumi and Porter time to get used to each other. Letting more workmen in, DURING A PANDEMIC! How is having work done in your house even allowed with the lockdown? We've been instructed to only have emergency work done. Plumbing emergencies, etc. But nothing more, to not continue the spread. Yet again, she shows herself to not give a damn about the world at large.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
anyone seen INTHEFROW's latest vlog? she mentions renovating the OFFICE and GARDEN - I think that's her getting back at lidl for copying her with the dog 😆 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can feel the mood on here is a bit low so here's another limerick to cheer us up!

A puppy called Porter was whining
For designer gear he was pining
On Lyd's Birkin he chewed
In her Mulberry he pooed
And Prada boots have a soggy lining!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Correct if if I’m wrong, but I didn’t see a water bowl for the little pup, near his cage!? Surely he should have one close to where he sleeps? He might be dehydrated, which is why he’s not getting up in the night!?
Remember in Ali’s vlog when Ali had the glass of water on the countertop and Lumi drank it like she’s never had water??? My cat’s and dogs have fresh water at all times of the day! The people in his comments said I think she dehydrated because she was excessively thirsty! I don’t think they have enough sense to know how to take care of pets let alone babies! I sure hope she never has a baby after seeing her treat the poor puppy! The girl doesn’t know any better to take the puppy out to train him to go to the bathroom regardless of the weather! I swear I can’t with this twit!!!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.