Lydia Millen #57 Can't be bothered with January vlogs, she's on maternity leave for a dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First time posting. Been reading for awhile -waves-

I am quite new to watching Lydia. I remember hearing about her last year (or could have been the year before) and I am sure she was being discussed heavily based on something she said or did. I can't remember now. I definitely remember not liking her then.

I came across her again and this time watched some of her vlogs. I actually like her style of clothing and how she decorates her home. But I feel quite sorry for her. She is obviously one unhappy lady and something is missing in her life that no materialistic things will fill.

I know because I have gone through the same thing. I spent and spent on lots of things to get that spark/rush of happiness but it always went quickly, so I ended up spending more. Only now am I realising it doesn't actually help so now I am working on other ways to work on my mental health etc.

I have definitely noted on the way she speaks to her husband. You can tell she shouts at him all the time and is probably very snappy all the time.

Money makes some people very humble and grateful and others it turns into not so nice people. I hope Lydia finds happiness, before she loses things that, she hasn't yet realised, she takes for granted.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
The aesthetic of the awful office reminds me of a Ted Baker store. It’s SO awful. It’s blatantly obvious that she is trying to copy Josie and Charlie’s country home, but in a new build bungalow. It’s actually tragic. The end result looks like some weird staged film set. I can’t imagine what else she has planned for the rest of the place, I think she has finally lost it.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Poor Ali....I knew she would spend all her time in the 'family study' making sure he can't do any 'work' and that he clocks off at 5pm to cook her dinner.
She deliberately put an end to him shutting himself upstairs because she's an attention wh*re.
She's completely co-dependent. I don't think she can function alone.

Reactions: 26
Does she have no shame!!!
I donate my clothes to women’s shelters all the time. During covid they have places to leave it but she is so desperate for money she has to sell all her nasty cal and h&m tit. That’s sad but explains why her card kept declining for her bag

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I’m lost!!! I really don’t know what a twilly is -come on ladies please explain 😂
It's a piece of silk that you wrap around the handles of expensive handbags in order to protect the handles from grease and oils from your hands impregnating the Patina or leather look thus preserving the bag

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It's a piece of silk that you wrap around the handles of expensive handbags in order to protect the handles from grease and oils from your hands impregnating the Patina or leather look thus preserving the bag
Thank you!!! I’ve just googled it as from the reactions to my question I felt like a bloody half wit!! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Thank you!!! I’ve just googled it as from the reactions to my question I felt like a bloody half wit!! 😂😂
Originally a twilly is a little scarf, it was not made for the bags! You can wear it round your neck, like a head band , around your wrist…

Reactions: 13
When she bought her Dior bag didn’t she get a mitzah! If the bag had been purchased chez hermès they would have forced the twilly on her!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just watched this

I'm on the fence about the father. He talks so wisely and moderate but what does he actually do to help? And wtf are his spoiled brats of daughters. Best quote "We are not privileged". And keep in mind, they are in their mid- to late-twenties.
I'm imagining Josie and Frow and Lydia also talking dumb tit like this. But at least none of them leeches of their parents (but their followers of course).

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.