Lydia Millen #57 Can't be bothered with January vlogs, she's on maternity leave for a dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why on earth would she post a pic of someone else’s dog and let the followers think it’s hers? Oh, hang on 🤔🤣🤣🤣
The same person who photographs herself in Hermes buying a belt and then buys a bag off Sellier. 😅
Shady af.
At least she's admitting it....we just need her to fess up about the boots.
We called it first though :m:m:m

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
As does mine, he goes up to strangers on walks and lies like that in front of them too as he expects a belly rub!
My little fellah does this too 😜 pleased to say I’ve never rewarded this wonderfully natural behaviour with a thick jumper...a tummy rub is all he wants and all he’s ever going to get😍

• Heart
Reactions: 10
My little fellah does this too 😜 pleased to say I’ve never rewarded this wonderfully natural behaviour with a thick jumper...a tummy rub is all he wants and all he’s ever going to get😍
I rub my Gem’s tummy too. I don’t take photos of her for the web or profit from making her a clothes horse, however.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
My goodness her insta stories. Should have bought twillies and not a handle protector. Why would you buy cheap tit inserts for a 13k bag?
‘They’re hella expensive’ well yes darling that’s because it’s an expensive bag. She’s also just claimed ‘it’s a slouchy bag’... no.. no it’s not.
buy one from Hermes you absolute idiot.
why would she want to order inserts from Amazon LOL just goes to show how uneducated she is on bags overall.
someone please put an end to all this, I hope Claire makes a story in retaliation to it all. She would never ever ever dream of putting a cheap insert into a Hermes bag. Speaks volumes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I rub my Gem’s tummy too. I don’t take photos of her for the web or profit from making her a clothes horse, however.
I do take photos of my pupper because it cracks me up when he's flat out on his back with his little legs in the air however I just look back and giggle at them

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh come on! Dogs/puppies lay like that especially when getting tummy tickles etc, my dog rolls around like that on her back! I'm cynical when it comes to Lydia but I think that is taking it too far. She put up a pic of Porter thinking she was on her personal account and then deleted it!
My German Shepherd loves lying on his back as well. Most dogs do. Or at least I think they do.
However, I do not take pics of my dog showcasing his goolies to the world and then upload it to my 934k IG subscribers. Lydiot is a moron. Summa cum laude grade A+ moron.
As is Josie FashionBumblr who does this in addition to rubbing her face in her dogs' nether regions. 🤡

Btw, Lydiot's accent in her latest IG story is off the charts (fake) boooo-gee. Talking about a pillow 🤔 (insert ???) for the inside of her saggy not sponsored discounted Birkin. She's still very excited about the bag tho. Still soooo excited about it. :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
what a way to show everyone your little puppy. What on earth is going on with her?!?!? Copy Josie in any other way! There is something wrong with Lydia. Like.... mentally ill????

View attachment 385537
Cuddly toy on left wedging his head in so he cant move it and blanket on right wedged up so he cant turn his head to the right either...how stiff do his little paws look?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
WE have three horses too and they are hard work but worth it. I agree with everything you say and I can't see Lydia coping with looking after a horse.
Ali knows what it's like looking after a horse (ass?) ... ;)
Lydia. Lydia is the horse (ass).
I'll see myself out. ;);)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Cuddly toy on left wedging his head in so he cant move it and blanket on right wedged up so he cant turn his head to the right either...how stiff do his little paws look?
yeah that pup does not look comfy at all

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
My goodness her insta stories. Should have bought twillies and not a handle protector. Why would you buy cheap tit inserts for a 13k bag?
‘They’re hella expensive’ well yes darling that’s because it’s an expensive bag. She’s also just claimed ‘it’s a slouchy bag’... no.. no it’s not.
buy one from Hermes you absolute idiot.
why would she want to order inserts from Amazon LOL just goes to show how uneducated she is on bags overall.
someone please put an end to all this, I hope Claire makes a story in retaliation to it all. She would never ever ever dream of putting a cheap insert into a Hermes bag. Speaks volumes.
Update sorry you can get cheaper ones online but wouldn’t buy cheap tit off Amazon for them.
Hermes craftsmanship is designed so that the bag doesn’t go out of shape and unless it’s a slouch bag it shouldn’t be slouchy as such.
Inserts should be used to protect them inside.. and sellier sell Hermes twillies so why wouldn’t you buy one.. not those horrible felt things 🥰😭

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Found some identical ones on Etsy for £27, i bet she got them cos they were cheap - 2 twillys cost £300!!!
‘Bought’ bag for £13k less some discount but can’t afford £300 for twillys? Aside from the high possibility that she’s broke, it also demonstrates an unwillingness to protect a bag that many will see as an investment so suggests she’s unlikely to hang onto it for long. I don’t think she bought the bag then. I think she’s got it on loan and will claim to have ‘sold it’ as and when she has to give it back.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Oh come off it ladies she doesnt need twillies because she will hardly be using the bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I wonder whether they’ve locked him in a room? Because it wasn’t loud enough to be in the room with Ali and I very much doubt that they just let him roam about. Where is Lydia? Why isn’t Porter with Lydia? Where exactly does Lydia work? Her office downstairs we NEVER see her in as she can’t work around others as she’s said she gets annoyed with questions being asked. It looks like she’s downstairs from her stories so why isn’t SHE with Porter? Filming fashion videos? Okay so why can’t Porter be in the room? Puppies do tend to sleep a lot and get tired out easily. Play with him for 30 minutes, he’ll be fast on and she can film. I just don’t understand how they expect Lumi to have full roam of the house and keep him locked away in the cold? They’re both absolute bleeping idiots and I don’t understand why Ali doesn’t put his foot down when he is clearly the animal lover in the relationship. The baby has been taken from its Mother early and they’re literally ignoring it. It’s so upsetting to me. It’s the middle of the day, they can certainly give him attention!
To answer your question @Peach97, Lydia is sitting in the study having snuggles with Lumi because it’s so cosy in there.
Clearly the reality of having a new puppy that actually requires attention is already too much for her to cope with! 😡

ETA: We predicted this would happen the instant she mentioned the idea of getting a puppy, and Ali said NO to the puppy initially yet eventually gave into the pathetic woman he unfortunately married ... why has he not realised at this point that Lydia only ever wants something (endlessly redecorating The Igloo, ridiculous looking raised vege beds, a greenhouse, a puppy, an Hermès bag because someone else already has it and she simply cannot be one-upped.

View attachment 387411

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
To answer your question @Peach97, Lydia is sitting in the study having snuggles with Lumi because it’s so cosy in there.
Clearly the novelty of having a new puppy that actually requires attention is already too much for her to cope with! 😡

View attachment 387411
Poor Ali....I knew she would spend all her time in the 'family study' making sure he can't do any 'work' and that he clocks off at 5pm to cook her dinner.
She deliberately put an end to him shutting himself upstairs because she's an attention wh*re.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.