Lydia Millen #57 Can't be bothered with January vlogs, she's on maternity leave for a dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ! Let's hope she doesn't go for the whole horsey thing. I have three currently and whilst I love them they are HIGH maintenance and EXPENSIVE. If she can't handle a cat or a dog, there is no way she's going to handle a horse. Plus it takes years to really know what you're doing with horses. Oh my God, I'm trying to imagine her mucking out at 5am or getting trampled on or poo picking. In addition to that, the horsey set are BRUTAL and alot of them aren't posh at all but hard nosed working class agricultural people who don't welcome people like Lidl and Aldi. Horses are the reason I don't own a Hermès bag. My money goes on 20k per animal and hideous feed and vets bills. I look like a madwoman in a duvet during the winter, no designer riding gear to swan about in as you get your boots pulled off by the mud in winter and the cold is like a knife so you just pile on the layers. People like her would get laughed off a yard plus if you don't know what you're doing with horses, they are quite easy to kill. Not a good idea Lidl. Off you pop to your local riding school for a few lessons where your probably gay instructor will secretly film your pretentious ass and put it on Snapchat....#allthegearnoidea 🤣🤣🤣
WE have three horses too and they are hard work but worth it. I agree with everything you say and I can't see Lydia coping with looking after a horse.

Reactions: 7
Those handle protectors look naff. At least put a twilly on over the top of them 😳

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Those handle protectors look naff. At least put a twilly on over the top of them 😳

OMG noooo - i've never seen someone use these, they look so naff and horrible, i hope she paid a lot for them.

She will get a twilly no doubt now!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Anybody watched stories from Aldi yet? All I can hear in the background is poor Porter whimpering away probably for attention and he ignored it completely for about 3-4 stories and then realises the whimpering so points out that Porter will get some attention in a minute. As we ALL knew from get go that it will be him who will end up looking after the dog and our point is proven. This is why Lidl allowed him to have an office/study/prison on the ground floor so he can look after Porter 24/7 I bet the dog is not even allowed out of the office to wander and sniff 😔
She’s just posted more stories about her (yawn) Hermezz bag and apparently been filming fashion videos - obviously that’s far more important to her than seeing to her crying new little pup 😡😡

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Anybody watched stories from Aldi yet? All I can hear in the background is poor Porter whimpering away probably for attention and he ignored it completely for about 3-4 stories and then realises the whimpering so points out that Porter will get some attention in a minute. As we ALL knew from get go that it will be him who will end up looking after the dog and our point is proven. This is why Lidl allowed him to have an office/study/prison on the ground floor so he can look after Porter 24/7 I bet the dog is not even allowed out of the office to wander and sniff 😔
I wonder whether they’ve locked him in a room? Because it wasn’t loud enough to be in the room with Ali and I very much doubt that they just let him roam about. Where is Lydia? Why isn’t Porter with Lydia? Where exactly does Lydia work? Her office downstairs we NEVER see her in as she can’t work around others as she’s said she gets annoyed with questions being asked. It looks like she’s downstairs from her stories so why isn’t SHE with Porter? Filming fashion videos? Okay so why can’t Porter be in the room? Puppies do tend to sleep a lot and get tired out easily. Play with him for 30 minutes, he’ll be fast on and she can film. I just don’t understand how they expect Lumi to have full roam of the house and keep him locked away in the cold? They’re both absolute bleeping idiots and I don’t understand why Ali doesn’t put his foot down when he is clearly the animal lover in the relationship. The baby has been taken from its Mother early and they’re literally ignoring it. It’s so upsetting to me. It’s the middle of the day, they can certainly give him attention!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Stories: What in the HELL are these? 😱😱😱 Handle protectors?! Horrible. Get some twillys you cheap woman.

And she really doesn’t know tit about inserts either. Come on. I have no Hermès bags and I have more knowledge than her. She ordered one from a Amazon that was horrible and ordered TWO “CLUTCH PEARLS” expensive from RP and Smorgas but they don’t arrive until April soooooo...... she’s got to have something now. Come on. Where are you going between now and April? And get one insert not 3 you nit wit. Or wait... this is a beg for a free one now and a sponsorship? And um.... how come the inserts are horrifically expensive but no mention of how expensive the free bag was?

check the click bait title on her swipe up.

bag lover IMPOSTER! 🤬 she’s lied about this whole thing and is using all of this for views and followers and a sponsorship, not for the love of the bag.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I also think it's not their car. For the same reason as you. Who took the photo? One should do an image search on google.
Ali travels around with his photographer. He’s probably still doing so even in lockdown as he will think getting photos outside of the home to go up on his blog is essential work.

Reactions: 8
I know not everyone likes her but Suzie Bonaldi (formally Hello October) posted an update a few days ago about her mental health and she really explains it so well and understands she's a very privileged person yet still gets these overwhelming feelings (I empathise with her hugely).
It's a refreshing video after watching Lydia's me me me videos, constant consumerism and moaning. So check it out :)
I like Suzie, too. She tries at least to get better, not only business wise, or in her life (like buying her house), but also as a person. She doesn't try to be someone she doesn't is.

Stories: What in the HELL are these? 😱😱😱 Handle protectors?! Horrible. Get some twillys you cheap woman.

And she really doesn’t know tit about inserts either. Come on. I have no Hermès bags and I have more knowledge than her. She ordered one from a Amazon that was horrible and ordered TWO “CLUTCH PEARLS” expensive from RP and Smorgas but they don’t arrive until April soooooo...... she’s got to have something now. Come on. Where are you going between now and April? And get one insert not 3 you nit wit. Or wait... this is a beg for a free one now and a sponsorship? And um.... how come the inserts are horrifically expensive but no mention of how expensive the free bag was?

bag lover IMPOSTER! 🤬 she’s lied about this whole thing and is using all of this for views and followers and a sponsorship, not for the love of the bag.
She's officially lost it. They look absolutely ridiculous, like you've ripped a bit of leather and added on them. Also WHERE will she be going to warrant the immediate need for inserts? Is she actually ok???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
So does my dog but mine isn’t a knitwear model. I’ll eat my hat if that pic isn’t sent to whatever company gifted the sweater 🤔🤔
I agree @Milking Keynes ! Well said...
Every dog lies on its back. It’s not the lying on its back that is the point. The placement of the blanket and the toy by its head show the dog is being ‘positioned‘ and ‘propped‘ up. It is cruel to dress a puppy up in this way and it’s detrimental to it’s health. This is why RSPCA have outlawed it. A puppy is not a prop. This is the equivalent of putting a (now) 8 week old baby out in the blazing sunshine and wrapping it in thick jumper for a photograph and then the parents of the baby endeavouring to make money off the back of the photo. I know this sounds ridiculous but nevertheless its true...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Grumpy snoopy always wears some form of coat/jacket/jumper when we leave the flat in cold or wet weather, he is def too old to catch a cold or anything else.
Ma boi Grumpy better stay warm 😁 🐶🌭💗

WE have three horses too and they are hard work but worth it. I agree with everything you say and I can't see Lydia coping with looking after a horse.
I still can remember, when I was a kid, and at the horses of us/my Grandparents (when i say horses I mean ponies, lol), and every winter my feet were ice blocks. I mean, they are today still ice blocks, but this is one vivid memory.
Another one is laying in the warm sun on the horse pasture and looking in the sky, watching the clouds fly over the blue canvas.

• Heart
They’re both absolute bleeping idiots and I don’t understand why Ali doesn’t put his foot down when he is clearly the animal lover in the relationship. The baby has been taken from its Mother early and they’re literally ignoring it. It’s so upsetting to me. It’s the middle of the day, they can certainly give him attention!

👏👏 WELL SAID...

• Heart
Reactions: 16

She better gone with these
View attachment 387305

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.