Lydia Millen #57 Can't be bothered with January vlogs, she's on maternity leave for a dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lydia supposedly waking up at 5am by choice is such bullshit. Currently been up two hours with my toddler. No sane person does this when they have another option
Same, my 18 month old gets me up at 4:30/5am everyday without fail. I’m sure it’s very pleasant choosing to get up at 5am when you can sit in bed for an hour on your phone, have a leisurely shower, work out in your personal gym if you want, have a slow breakfast, do duck all during the day and then go to bed whenever you want and get an uninterrupted nights sleep.

She acts like she deserves an award for getting up early. In fact, it shows that she has duck all going on in her life and absolutely no clue what it’s like over here in the real world. Like you say, no sane person gets up at 5am through choice and those of us who have to, actually then have things do and don’t spend the day opening packages and playing dress up. She really is a vile, deluded hole.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I did wonder about the first point too. I checked Sellier’s Insta and they currently have 52.1k followers, so she’s claiming to have made up almost a fifth of that overall total? Seems punchy.

Particularly as lots of other Insta folks with the same/larger followings have shared them too, like Vogue Williams (840k followers) and Millie Mackintosh (1.4m followers).
Would have been cheaper for them to have bought 10k in bots than to be associated with this phoney.
Isn’t the whole point to promote the benefits of buying from them, whilst she’s been trying to give the impression all along she brought from the store. It just seems bizarre and cheapens their brand because of the lack of transparency

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Claire has said numerous times that she's been 'burned' by fake friendships and made it clear that Lydia used her for getting more contacts in the industry and stabbed her in the back. Most of Claires house was already panelled before Lydia even bought the bungalow, so when Claire said that Lydia was miffed that Claire decided to panel the nursery at the same time she was panelling the dining, it was the final straw for her as it was so pathetic and laughable.

Everyone in the comments on these videos ALL said she was talking about Lydia and Claire didn't say to the contrary. In fact, on one comment she went more into how this person was a total backstabber and to be careful of people who have to keep claiming they're 'a good person' as its those who are actually the worst. They say they're good to try and convince themselves because deep down, they're ruthless.

I would never normally wish anyone's marriage to break down, but I honestly think it would take something as drastic as that for Lydia to actually reflect on her life. I say this as someone who used to be act very similar to her; I took my (ex) husband for granted, was a bit of a bossy cow to him, so insecure I always felt the need to make myself feel superior, would sulk till I got my way and one day, he just left. I was gobsmacked, he was the one who always put me on a pedestal then he was just gone. And it made me seriously reconsider the person I was and why he left. My next relationship, I was a totally different person (probably too submissive now) and I am now so conscious of the way I speak, behave and treat people as I never ever take anyone or anything for granted. I'm terrified of being that person I was.

The reason I say this is because I can see the similarities so clearly - It takes one to know one as they say. One day I hope Ali just just leave and get sick of her tit, and it will finally humble her.

Takes a lot of introspection to admit something like that. Good on you for doing the work, it could not have been easy!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So I decided to check Selliers on Social blade and it seems that they really gained 10k followers in mid September

• Wow
Reactions: 15
We know that pretty much everything she says is a lie.

She wanted things from Hermes for whatever reason - maybe to up her 'lux' profile, no idea.

She bought the cheapest thing she could from Hermes - being a belt. You couldn't see her in any of the jewellery and she's not going to drop a few grand on a purse is she?

Then she buys the boots from Sellier - we see them on their instagram feed.

Something then happens - either she gets Carrie to do a deal for promotion with Sellier, or she sees the Birkin and approaches them for a promotion/voucher, who knows or cares, but she's bought a bag from them, not the bag she really wants, and has paid over the odds for it, when she could easily have got the black Kelly for half what she paid for this.

No doubt it will disappear from her closet after a few photo shoots, just like everything else does. The sage Lady Dior vanished, doubt we will see the tan Mulberry she bought a few weeks ago, all the cashmere N Peal and other make jumpers she unboxed in the autumn have never been seen, and she's walking around in Nasty Gal knitwear.

She's the only influencer i watch who never sets foot in Zara to buy normal day to day staple pieces - is that because she'd actually have to pay for them, no discount, no voucher. I mean she doesn't even buy from Topshop either. Just freebies from NastyGal, Boohoo, Karen Millen etc,

It is all smoke and mirrors always with Lydia, don't forget how she conned us with the Hermes boots and so many other things in the past.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Hi fellow tattlers,
There is one word she said in the vlog that made me think hmmmm?? She said at the beginning of the vlog “you’ll probably see this the second week in January, BACK in January “
Why the word back ????

Reactions: 16
So I decided to check Selliers on Social blade and it seems that they really gained 10k followers in mid September
Interesting as Frow got her bag towards the end of June and I'm pretty sure that was around the time Lydia reposted Sellier on her stories, not September. :unsure:

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Fear of carrying something so expensive and being robbed was actually one of the reasons/excuses she gave for why she would never purchase an Hermes bag.
its a legitimate fear unfortunately, a very known influencer in my home country (Petra Tungården) was robbed on the street of her Rolex by two guys with a large kitchen knife last year. It was during the daytime and on one of the most “posh” streets in Stockholm.
In her blog and Instagram she showed numerous pictures of the watch, humblebrag and the price etc.
She got the watch back in the end but imagine the trauma after that.

also remember Kim Kardashians robbery in Paris, chavClaire has been robbed numerous times too...

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
Owning a HermeZZ bag does not stop you from being a C**T
I agree 100% and the way she acted about making going to Hermès at Christmas time with Ali a tradition! She was bragging about Ali treating her to a nice expensive Christmas gift! Lydia always does this she’s such a con artist! I swear she reminds me of Trump in so many ways! They lie so much and do it so often over the tiniest things to big time things you got to sift through all the bullshit with what they say and do! I think this year I want to stop even viewing her channel because I hope this girl gets what she deserves! (Nothing!)🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
We know that pretty much everything she says is a lie.

She wanted things from Hermes for whatever reason - maybe to up her 'lux' profile, no idea.

She bought the cheapest thing she could from Hermes - being a belt. You couldn't see her in any of the jewellery and she's not going to drop a few grand on a purse is she?

Then she buys the boots from Sellier - we see them on their instagram feed.

Something then happens - either she gets Carrie to do a deal for promotion with Sellier, or she sees the Birkin and approaches them for a promotion/voucher, who knows or cares, but she's bought a bag from them, not the bag she really wants, and has paid over the odds for it, when she could easily have got the black Kelly for half what she paid for this.

No doubt it will disappear from her closet after a few photo shoots, just like everything else does. The sage Lady Dior vanished, doubt we will see the tan Mulberry she bought a few weeks ago, all the cashmere N Peal and other make jumpers she unboxed in the autumn have never been seen, and she's walking around in Nasty Gal knitwear.

She's the only influencer i watch who never sets foot in Zara to buy normal day to day staple pieces - is that because she'd actually have to pay for them, no discount, no voucher. I mean she doesn't even buy from Topshop either. Just freebies from NastyGal, Boohoo, Karen Millen etc,

It is all smoke and mirrors always with Lydia, don't forget how she conned us with the Hermes boots and so many other things in the past.
Not a great a picture but she does still have the sage Dior.

View attachment 384969

its a legitimate fear unfortunately, a very known influencer in my home country (Petra Tungården) was robbed on the street of her Rolex by two guys with a large kitchen knife last year. It was during the daytime and on one of the most “posh” streets in Stockholm.
In her blog and Instagram she showed numerous pictures of the watch and the price etc.
She got the watch back in the end but imagine the trauma after that.

also remember Kim Kardashians robbery in Paris, chavClaire has been robbed numerous times too...
I mentioned a few days ago about the gangs in London who drive around on mopeds and motorbikes and rob people. I was more highlighting her being a hypocrite as that is a legitimate fear and the threat of being robbed is always there especially when you flaunt expensive things on the internet and like Lydia wear all of your expensive items at once. Yet she has now bought the very bag she said she was fearful to buy and has paid twice the amount for it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
It makes me want to vomit when she refers to her CAT as her firstborn, wtf!!? It instantly gives me a disgusting image in my head of her giving birth to a cat.
🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
What I don't understand is where is she going to wear this bag?

Post pandemic London? It will get stolen off her shoulder. It's not a holiday bag... Take it out on the fields with her dog?... Tesco big shop on a Saturday? Where is she going with it?

• Haha
Reactions: 55
On a side note, I always feel sorry for the bags owned by influencers, mainly imprisoned behind glass in their dressing rooms like museum artefacts, only emerging briefly to be used for a photo, then back they go, they have a moment in the spotlight as the most treasured possession ever, the dream bag, the one bag to rule them all...soon to be usurped by a new brand or model. I like to use the nice things I own, wear my nice bags and jewellery every day. When my mum died, I found so many things in her wardrobes with tags on, things she was saving “for best”, it was so sad.
A friend of mine was given a beautiful pearl and diamond ring for her 21st. She has never worn it, she is now 55. She says she would be scared to lose it. She has never married but told me if she’d got an engagement ring she would not have worn that either for the same reason. I asked why not just not have an engagement ring, but she said she’d want to know she had one even if she never wore it 😀 Life would be dull though, if we were all the same.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40

Post pandemic London? It will get stolen off her shoulder. It's not a holiday bag... Take it out on the fields with her dog?... Tesco big shop on a Saturday? Where is she going with it?
13k to do some Instagram reels, money well spent

• Haha
Reactions: 21
My most recent bag purchase does indeed say this on the bottom of the receipt. This is from November. Now, how they can try to enforce it is beyond me other than stop selling to you.
I complained to a number of people at Hermes (incl some pretty senior ones) in the middle of last year when I saw numerous bags at Luxury Promise that were 2020 bags. The bags had clearly been bought with the intention of selling. Many of them were the Picotin bag and my SA was only just telling me that Picotin are on many wish lists as they are seen as the entry level bag for Hermes. I made a big song and dance about it, as I thought Hermes was dead set against the buy to sell practice. They thanked me for bringing it to their attention and told me they were going to do something about it. It looks like they are trying to tackle the problem which is good. I don’t know how they can ensure that people aren’t selling the bags but I’m guessing there are hidden codes in the bags (only they know where it is) that will enable them to trace who they sold the bag to. They’re not stupid and must have thought about ways to deal with this. The comment on the receipt is very much a disclaimer such that if your bag is ever found to be sold then they will have the right to ban you from future bag purchases. While this may seem draconian and we should have the right to do as we wish, many people are seeking to profit from such practices such that they end up denying the rest of us, who are true Hermes enthusiasts, from getting the bags we want.

Reactions: 36

Dressing up for Soho Farmhouse probably

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Reminds me of this thing:
View attachment 382012
View attachment 382015
View attachment 382016
The gist of the channel seems to be an instructional guide to being a sugar baby.
View attachment 382017
View attachment 382018
All I can say is that truly affluent people who grew up with wealth don't pump their faces so full that they look like waterfowl. 🦆🤷‍♀️
I had to leave a comment on Josies stupid vlog...I honestly don't know who these influencers think they are. I used to enjoy vlogs that were fun and chatty but lately they just seem to want to patronise and talk down to the audience. I don't need lessons on manners thank you very much.

The whole appeal regarding influencers was their relateability. I compare it to that braggy friend we all have. That kind of person to me is exhausting. Meeting them for even a cup of coffee turns into a half an hour of showing off or even humble brags and it's not only rude but incredibly dull. In a mixed group of friends you'll have some who are better off than others and to brag or talk down to those who may not have the disposable income or education on 'etiquette' is vile. In addition, I am Lebanese and married to an Omani. Our culture is next level polite and all this referencing Debretts or whatever is laughable as everything is culturally relative. If I asked for cutlery when eating in my MILs home I would be politely accommodated but it wouldn't go down well so I don't. Etiquette handbooks mean nothing to me and are completely outdated. I dont need the likes of her or Lidl to tell me to say please and thank you, take a gift to a dinner party or to send a thank you note. Josie is another basic airhead that wants to educate all us plebs on how to be proper ladies. Ugghhh...witch please, you're just another wannabe who has watched too much of The Crown over lockdown. Absolutely ridiculous

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I feel like she is pretending to be intimidated to buy from Hermes to make herself seem vulnerable and more relatable. It helps paint that innocent picture she thinks she has created for herself.
There is no way a grown woman who screams and shouts at a pregnant woman and has a full blown meltdown in public, in front of multiple people is scared to go into a store like Hermes to purchase something. We have seen her purchase in places like Dior and Chanel and she just acts a fool every time, especially if Carrie is around. She acted like a twit the entire time visiting Villa René Lalique and she is definitely the type to kick up a fuss in a restaurant if something isn't right. I don't believe for one second she was intimidated to go in there to shop as her behaviour displays otherwise, she walked around Dior with no shoes on, literally bare foot.
Drinking lots of champagne at the store’s expense doesn’t scream intimidation. It screams ‘freeloader’ all the way through.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I complained to a number of people at Hermes (incl some pretty senior ones) in the middle of last year when I saw numerous bags at Luxury Promise that were 2020 bags. The bags had clearly been bought with the intention of selling. Many of them were the Picotin bag and my SA was only just telling me that Picotin are on many wish lists as they are seen as the entry level bag for Hermes. I made a big song and dance about it, as I thought Hermes was dead set against the buy to sell practice. They thanked me for bringing it to their attention and told me they were going to do something about it. It looks like they are trying to tackle the problem which is good. I don’t know how they can ensure that people aren’t selling the bags but I’m guessing there are hidden codes in the bags (only they know where it is) that will enable them to trace who they sold the bag to. They’re not stupid and must have thought about ways to deal with this. The comment on the receipt is very much a disclaimer such that if your bag is ever found to be sold then they will have the right to ban you from future bag purchases. While this may seem draconian and we should have the right to do as we wish, many people are seeking to profit from such practices such that they end up denying the rest of us, who are true Hermes enthusiasts, from getting the bags we want.
Do you really think they care. Easy to put a disclaimer on a receipt BUT surely this scarcity and inability to buy bags allows them to keep the prices high.
I thought people often bought these expansive bags as an investment so they could sell them on and make a profit or at least get their money back. I just don't see how on earth they could police a do not resell policy and what do they do as punishment, not sell you any more bags?? Somebody reselling a bag isn't going to stop others on waitlists from buying them, the waitlist is controlled by how many bags are produced surely.

Reactions: 11
I bet the BUNG that when they go back to Sloane Street she will take this bag and make it look like she's a collector and a serious one, because she unlike other had to start of her collection with a more vintage bag, hoping this will give her some cred with the SA.
She’s so transparent.
This won’t help move her to the front of the queue. Hermes is immune to this sort of thing, remember, they’ve seen everything under the sun from the various would be buyers over the years. She has to wait until her bag comes in, just like everyone else. The SA who assisted her will be very suspicious to be honest. Here is someone who comes in, knows little about the iconic bags and asks to see various bags before putting a wish list down. She then gets a bag a few weeks later. For someone to do this when they knew little about the bags barely a few weeks ago demonstrates little to no interest in the bag other than as a status symbol and Hermes picks up on these things.

So is this what we think has happened.
She pretended she was going into Hermes in London to collect a pair of boots.
She went to the Hermes store in London and bought a new belt, this got her into the store and getting attention.
While she was there she made a wishlist of bags she wanted - allowing her to view the bags and get the photographs.
Then either before or after she bought a second hand pair of Hermes boots from somewhere.
Then she bought a second hand Hermes bag, possibly one she put on a wish list in the store.
All this allowed her to get a few orange shopper bags and to get photographs of her in the store getting served and tell us all she has spent all this money on new Hermes things.
She is pretending that day that she went to the store, that she bought a belt, picked up boots and spontaneously bought a bag.
That’s what she was hoping for - to be able to say she was prioritised at Hermes and snagged a bag without waiting until some very clever detectives on tattle busted her!! She must have been spitting feathers when she discovered her secret was out.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.