Lydia Millen #57 Can't be bothered with January vlogs, she's on maternity leave for a dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if this is old news but I was just thinking, surely she’s filmed this very recently, because she’s been caught out. Otherwise, why would you post a new video in January clearly stating it’s the New Year and then suddenly only now post a “new” video where she actually says it’s Xmas Eve? I smell bullshit, she thinks we’re stupid. Tbh even before she was banging on about the date and weather, I could already tell it was filmed this year, something about her appearance. Call me paranoid 🤷🏻‍♀️

Edit: just watched the beginning again, so blatantly lying about the date, eyes rolling around all over the place and couldn’t even look at the camera with her lies 🤢
I think she just posts the videos out of order - in the 1st video of this year she showed that she put the christmas trees down ? correct me if I'm wrong here :) but yes, overall it's confusing .. why all that waiting to publish the unboxing of that horrible bag?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sorry if this is old news but I was just thinking, surely she’s filmed this very recently, because she’s been caught out. Otherwise, why would you post a new video in January clearly stating it’s the New Year and then suddenly only now post a “new” video where she actually says it’s Xmas Eve? I smell bullshit, she thinks we’re stupid. Tbh even before she was banging on about the date and weather, I could already tell it was filmed this year, something about her appearance. Call me paranoid 🤷🏻‍♀️

Edit: just watched the beginning again, so blatantly lying about the date, eyes rolling around all over the place and couldn’t even look at the camera with her lies 🤢
There were all the unopened Christmas presents under the tree?

Reactions: 7

Yes! Ever so nervous!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I think she just posts the videos out of order - in the 1st video of this year she showed that she put the christmas trees down ? correct me if I'm wrong here :) but yes, overall it's confusing .. why all that waiting to publish the unboxing of that horrible bag?
Yes I think so but it was also into the New Year too? To be honest you could also be right but either way, it should be in order like every one else, too confusing! But I am also fairly certain this new video was filmed very quickly after she got exposed by teaspiller... I studied psychology, it’s very obvious that she’s lying her way through the video...

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The sad thing is that she could have done a series of informative videos about buying Hermes second hand. It’s so lazy, to just throw an unboxing out there. It shows how unappreciative she is. When I got my Birkin, I researched EVERYTHING. Quite frankly the research was all part of the excitement!

She could have researched the Hermes brand, the workmanship involved, worked with Sellier to teach her viewers about the importance of authentication, etc etc.

She doesn’t want this bag. She doesn’t appreciate the brand in any way. It’s just the latest in the sickening influencer one upmanship that we are all sick to death of seeing.
yah - I agree with you there. I have a feeling (especially in this social media age of one upping each other and constant consumerism) a series of videos about obtaining the look for less could have boosted her views and relatability. Oh well, the silly cow.

Reactions: 12
There were all the unopened Christmas presents under the tree?
Never underestimate the deception of our Lidl, she probably was “MIA” not because of Porter, but because she spent days trying to recreate the pre-xmas house ASSthetics 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
QUOTE="Nasttylady_, post: 3488097, member: 56638"
I hate how everything she says is so over-embellished:

‘One of the most INCREDIBLE projects I’ve worked on’... ‘this truely is my most PROUDEST moment’ - She sounds like an absolute bellend.

She sounds like she’s continuously trying to impersonate an M&S food ad; “This is no ordinary reputation damaging, unethical endorsement for sweat shop produced, ill fitting, fast fashion, this is Lydia no morals Millen’s reputation damaging unethical endorsement ”...

• Haha
Reactions: 40
So we’ll see! This Toni art makes me sad. She buried it and this girl was so excited. Would have easily sold out had she promoted it even a little bit more.
Sorry my phone rang and I couldn’t proof this. Meant to say “SO WELL SAID!” @AmaliaLana

• Heart
Reactions: 6
‘It’s such a rare bag you won’t get it anywhere else’ shut up lydia you really are a class A prick.
She knew she’d been rumbled here so decided to shoot a video too. What an idiot lol!
Purchased with a voucher too no less.
Haven’t watched it yet but I’d be very surprised if one could use a voucher from sellier or anywhere for a direct purchase from Hermes? Unless I’ve misunderstood? Guess a call to an Hermes store would clarify that?

Reactions: 6
Just shows how dumb she is. Buying the bag from a store that wasn’t Hermes Is buying second hand. Someone’s handled it, prob used it a couple of times but where there’s no sign of use. She really is a STUPID COW.
I would say it’s second hand too and even though it may not have been ever used at all Ultimately she did not purchase the bag from Hermes directly. Just isn’t the same experience I’d rather but a used preloaded bag or buy direct from Hermes. Where is her commercially savvy in buying w marked up bag from Sellier when she could have tried to buy one direct from Hermes that would have cost less and she would’ve had the whole luxe experience too. She is just impatient and wants instant gratification.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Someone else mentioned this but I forgot who -sorry!

I really do wonder whether she has been loaned this by Sellier. She says she got a voucher after promoting them on her story of her own free will, before she had ever been in contact with them. She says they gave her a voucher, but that would have to be hefty voucher for her to have suddenly been able to afford a Birkin surely!? Even a £2000 or 20% off voucher isnt really scratching the surface of a £13,000 bag when you look at what shes paid (I use this loosely as we know she gets voucher for a lot of things) for her other bags. If you cant afford a £13,000 bag you probably still cant afford a £10,000 bag!

My point is, it would surely have been just as beneficial to Sellier to loan her it for a month or whatever, only unbox it/pose with some pictures, then send it back again. She gets a boost in views because everyone is DYING to see what the Wicked Witch of Watford just bought in pandemic, and Sellier get a LOAD of traffic from her videos.

I reckon we wont see the Birkin in any videos past mid Feb
It was me... I said it a few pages back. Something was very off in that video I swear it has been loaned to her!!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Loling at this comment
How can Hermes stop customers re-selling their bags? Obviously if they find out you are reselling them they can just stop selling to you but I doubt they could legally put something like that on the receipt 🤷‍♀️ Can anyone on here clarify if that is an actual thing

Reactions: 25
How can Hermes stop customers re-selling their bags? Obviously if they find out you are reselling them they can just stop selling to you but I doubt they could legally put something like that on the receipt 🤷‍♀️ Can anyone on here clarify if that is an actual thing
My most recent bag purchase does indeed say this on the bottom of the receipt. This is from November. Now, how they can try to enforce it is beyond me other than stop selling to you.

Reactions: 20
I think it was ' Erica's Girly World ' ...
No I don't know who that is 😂 It's really bothering me who the person is that when to the showroom. I remember they were meeting someone for lunch (possibly the owner of luxury promise) and got invited to the showroom but it wasn't with the intention of buying anything it was just to show them the store.

Edit - you were correct it was a video form Erica's girly world with Maria Draganova.

My most recent bag purchase does indeed say this on the bottom of the receipt. This is from November. Now, how they can try to enforce it is beyond me other than stop selling to you.
Thats the thing I doubt anyone is going to tell their SA that they have sold their bag and if you sell it to people like Luxury promise, designer exchange or Sellier Knightsbridge they will keep you anonymous as they want your business.
I know loads of brands hate their stuff being resold but I really doubt they are allowed to control what happens once the item has been purchased and left the store.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
The whole system is the problem, not only the individuals. When you are the sponsor, as a brand, and you are ok, with your sales person, to lie their asses off, to generate sales, you should be hold accountable as well.

Lydia doesn't only scam her followers, she also scams her fellow influencers and brands/people she collabs with.
I agree 100%. The brands she collaborates with act as her enablers, allowing Lydia to slack off, lie or blatantly not do her job. The accountability (where she would have to demonstrate some sort of a result/an adequately completed promotion) is the issue. As far as I can see, there really is none. Some brands might be waking up to her true nature though, especially if, once they crunch the numbers, their return on the investment in Lydia leaves much to be desired. It does amaze me how there seems to be very little pushback against such influencer behavior.

She could have researched the Hermes brand, the workmanship involved, worked with Sellier to teach her viewers about the importance of authentication, etc etc.
This would’ve added so much value to her content, but unsurprisingly, Lidl does only the very bare minimum.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She seems so intimated about the whole process of buying a Hermes bag and dealing with the staff at Hermes. Who cares, they're just people with day jobs like everyone else. It shows how insecure she is and how much value she places on material things. As someone pointed out she could have made the vlog into something educational. e.g. what to look for when buying a "second hand" or should I say "pre owned" bag so you don't end up with a fake. She just collects expensive things and for what?

Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.