Lydia Millen #52 Flopmas with the MGs, Hermès bag for her majesty, needs a f*kn dictionary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I'm way behind, but just saw Ali's blog with the roast. They talk about deciding to cook their own roasts like they have decided to take a course in quantum physics. You can see how utterly intimidated and confused they both are at the prospect. Lydia is so awkward and uncomfortable in her own kitchen. It's so weird and quite pathetic.

Reactions: 60
Rest assured there will be lists...and polls...and more lists and polls!

Noted!
Well 627 (I think) answered the last poll (and only had one choice!), plus Irish, Tattlers from Australia, New Zealander, Mauritius and many other places, and others who just lurk, so you might be right!

Reactions: 20
Love love love! Thank you

Reactions: 4
Now that Buckinghamshire is Tier 3 I can't wait to see Lidl tell us she doesn't actually live there and is still in Tier 2 in Northamptonshire

Reactions: 24
I predict as before, she will become a fully fledged member of soho house ala Josie!!!!

Reactions: 14
Now that Buckinghamshire is Tier 3 I can't wait to see Lidl tell us she doesn't actually live there and is still in Tier 2 in Northamptonshire
Hahaaaa was literally about to say this! I suspect Madame will choose to just not address this fact. I hope she posts something that prompts someone to comment asking why she is breaking tier 3 restrictions, she’ll probably slip up and say “We are following all the rules, we’re in Tier 2 lovely x”

But she reads here so that probably won’t happen

Reactions: 18
She was going on about how Charlie 'darling' Josie's husband would have a fit if Ali served them the meal he cooked but what about her beige jk potato with cheese or pasta with cheese or a boring cheese board?

Reactions: 26
Josie and Charlie would have a fit if you ever served this to them" "It's such a sad dish"
Oh sure, so much better if Lidl served them her signature mystery slop (it looks like pasta with sauce, but then again, it also looks like cat vomit). What’s truly sad here is that the mouth-breather feels she has the authority to ridicule anyone at all.

Not to be mean, but, OMG, the expression on that woman’s face when she’s trying to understand what is being said/attempting to make a joke. You can practically see every cylinder misfiring. To put it in her words: “sad times”.

Reactions: 22
Where is she speaking about dog food? I’ve got to hear this shite! Although if she is going raw- not butternut box- then I’m really happy as it’s the best thing you can feed!
I purchase my dog food from Cotswold raw, which costs around £60 a month. Yes butternut box may gift her one box- but she’ll soon switch to kibble when she has to start paying for the dog food herself!

Reactions: 13
Tbf I thought it was carries bf in the video but I think it was Ali in the background you could hear? No?Not sure
Yup I went back to have a look so that if I saw clear evidence I was going to write something on the vlog, even if it got me banned BUT I dont think the evidence was there.

It’s because her teeth get in the way of just about everything. Her blow jobs must be agony. No wonder Chad has such a high pitched voice
No folks 'She takes her teeth out".

Reactions: 6
Yup I went back to have a look so that if I saw clear evidence I was going to write something on the vlog, even if it got me banned BUT I dont think the evidence was there.
This sounds really sad-but I noticed it straightaway....There’s a part where Lydia is filming and you can see the reflection of Carrie and her boyfriend in the tv. They’re sitting very close together so I’d be shocked if it’s Ali!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 15
She doesn't care about anything or anyone but her and getting what she wants, it must be so exhausting being Lydia, being jealous of everyone, and so demanding to be with, and attention seeking. She's that friend that consumes you and drains you, most people have encountered someone like that, I know I have, and she tried to take over my life and demand my attention all the time with her dramas, and the only way to deal with it was to end the friendship, as she couldn't be the friend you speak to on the phone twice a week and see once a week or two weeks.

She's also stupidly obsessive about buying stuff and getting stuff, just look at all the stuff she's 'acquired' for the puppy. The dog will not be much bigger than Lumi, it's a miniature, and she's bought a rope lead, a big leather lead and tons of heavy collars for it. Poor little thing only needs a fabric harness, it's going to be tiny.

She is soul-less and love-less and I'm struggling to understand the situation with her and Carrie these days, I know Carrie is an enabler, and she's obviously being paid well to be the friend and manager, but is she even a good manager? Look at the work Lydia is doing these days, it's not with any of the super brands ever, it's not even with anyone decent! Wonder how long this situation will continue?

Reactions: 37

Reactions: 1
She was going on about how Charlie 'darling' Josie's husband would have a fit if Ali served them the meal he cooked but what about her beige jk potato with cheese or pasta with cheese or a boring cheese board?
‘Josie has hearty meals every night like hog roast, duck roasted potatoes, AUTHENTIC YORKSHIRE PUDDINGS’. Firstly that would be so rude if people were to ‘throw a fit’ about having a meal cooked for them. Secondly ‘authentic Yorkshire puddings’? And thirdly...it’s not really healthy to eat like that all the time Lydia! She sounds like a right pretentious twat

Reactions: 26
I've actually used this exact shop to order a trophy and despite it being *very* affordable I was really impressed with both the quality of the trophy and the service they provided. If it weren't for the fact that I don't want to waste my hard-earned pennies on Her Labiaship, I would send one to her PO box

Reactions: 19
I’m so annoyed that she’s managed to mix in her bots to make it look less obvious. She really thinks she’s come out of the whole bot buying thing unscathed

Reactions: 13
Based on the latest vlogs: feels like Cawwiee is getting very tired with Lidl. That bitchy boss has definitely killed her light, she's not such a happy sunshine anymore. It must be hard for anyone to work with their friend(s), but I'm sure it's even harder when your work mate is Lidl. She's so energy consuming with all her requirements, foolish obsessions and the need to be the center of attention all the time. And last but not least, she is so très stupide.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.