Lydia Millen #50 Poor start to Vlogmas, nothing interesting to say; buys bots every day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They don’t even have a fence up in the back garden. That would scare me more, not knowing who’s lurking in the forest. I watch far too many horror movies.

Reactions: 20

WTAF!

Watch Claire's vlog she just got a tan Kelly, it was £7000

I am fucking livid

Reactions: 14
No no no no no no no. Hermes. Get your shit together. These fucktards beyond cheapen the brand.

Reactions: 19
Oh yes 100% agree. My husband and I have abided by every rule. Not seen our children and grandchildren for pretty much the whole of this year and yet last month contracted the virus which made us both really ill. Meanwhile this piece of shit is swanning around having everyone into her home with no masks as if there is no such thing as a pandemic. I am not a violent woman but boy oh boy do I want to slap her smug f***ing face. Hope your test comes back negative @K18 and you feel better soon .

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.