Lydia Millen #50 Poor start to Vlogmas, nothing interesting to say; buys bots every day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this witch talking about her scalp being burned really badly over the summer yet ANOTHER reference to her bad hair experience!? SHUT UPPPPPP. It's your own fault for never leaving your ugly-ass hair alone. Hope your hair falls out you egomaniacal bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Lids has just returned from a late night silo inspection in her kitchen garden and is worried that she has indeed, the dreaded Trench Foot. How the hell is she going to fit in to her Louboutins for their Friday cheeseboard night in? She promptly orders another pair of taupe kid walking boots from Ferrarorochas. They have a signature red sole that will match perfectly with her hair, she mused, My life is flawless, she smirked, I outclass everybody. I need a pedicure.
1B20909E-643B-46BE-9169-BF74D08065F9.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Nooooooooo......this is thread #50!!!
Over on Meghan and Harry thread they are celebrating their 50th and we let it slip by....🙄

🍸🎂🎊Congratulations on our 50th thread everybody! Thanks to Lidl for giving us plenty of material! 🎉🎊🍾

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
My God, for a second I thought she was going to smear her period on the wall and paint a Christmas tree with it.

So random. Happy Vlogmas everyone . . . from the most boring people in the entire world . . . the MGs.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
S’me again...If any of you with Fur Babies in our Panto have the time please could you let me know if/how they react to spiders please? I’ve gone off on another roll thanks to our @AmaliaLana ;)

Whilst I’m here...we’re now up to 68 Fur Babies.💕 So I thought it might be fun if we could get the final number up to 100 for the final scene on 23rd December. So if you have a Fur Baby or lovingly remember one who is at Rainbow Bridge all you have to do is mention their name, sex, species and any idiosyncrasies you’d like to see included. In addition (please bear with...) if they are rescued please could you mention that too?

Thank you x
So lovely of you @Oops... ❤ If you are able to add my other Rainbow Bridge fur babies that would mean so much.

Casper had a brother and a sister (Griffin and Dinah) and they were all a same-litter rescue and were semi-feral when we got them. Griffin was black and white with a pink nose and a black goatee and Dinah was also black and white with a sweet little beauty mark by her nose (she was a DIVA!). The three of them were so skittish in the first few months that we had them but all ended up being the sweetest most loving kitties ever. Casper was always skittish though! And Casper absoutely loved playing with spiders - you know that thing cats do when they try to eat something but spit it out as well 😂. ETA: Griffin had a liking for chewing on sparkly things like tinsel or ribbon :rolleyes: and Dinah would let you rub her chubby tummy and then attack!
Dinah went to the Rainbow Bridge in Nov 2019 (at almost 18 years old) and Griffin in 2015 (on my sister's birthday which was horrible).

I also had a sweet little indoor free-roam lionhead bunny called Tokki (I called her my Princess Tokki, she sounded like a heard of elephants running up and down the stairs - and she went to Rainbow Bridge on 28th Dec 2018).
I have a funny story about a woodlouse with her (not a spider lol)... I found a dead one in the bathroom one day and asked my boyfriend to get rid of it (because ew 😂). He was about to go and pick it up, but before he could we both heard a CRUNCH CRUNCH CRUNCH coming from the bathroom. Went into the bathroom because we were both confused and the woodlouse had disappeared.... She had eaten it 😂

I hope you don't mind me posting in such detail! I ramble a lot in real life and apparently I do on here too 😂 I just love talking about my fur friends.

Thank you again @Oops...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
So she’s either ENTJ or INFJ in the M-B personality horoscopes. The fact that she got one of these is testament to how much bollocks it is.

Reactions: 9
S’me again...If any of you with Fur Babies in our Panto have the time please could you let me know if/how they react to spiders please? I’ve gone off on another roll thanks to our @AmaliaLana ;)

Whilst I’m here...we’re now up to 68 Fur Babies.💕 So I thought it might be fun if we could get the final number up to 100 for the final scene on 23rd December. So if you have a Fur Baby or lovingly remember one who is at Rainbow Bridge all you have to do is mention their name, sex, species and any idiosyncrasies you’d like to see included. In addition (please bear with...) if they are rescued please could you mention that too?

Thank you x
Murphy and Bob the Great Danes - both Merle Grey who are over the rainbow bridge. Murphy was a rescue. :). Thank you x

Murphy was a big baby who loved to dance. Bob liked ear rubs.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Meanwhile down the road at Bletchley Park communications are coming in from an unknown source. Audio is somewhat scrambled from what appears to be the sound of running water and a painful wrenching screeching cry of a cat being strangled. Experts at decoding messages are picking up that two men, disguised as gardeners, are digging trenches in the direction of Buckinghamshire and have issued a Mayday Rescue signal. They also seem to be saying that there are two poisonous caterpillars at large and they have seen six missile bunkers in construction near Towcester. Developments will be reported when more information becomes available.
89DE0915-CE4B-4F6E-9039-C6BEA907C5F0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I'm getting through another 10 pages of Tattles here, so someone may of already posted this @MissMidnight

**WARNING**. May cause cringing and secondhand embarrassment. 🤣
Hahahahahahahahahah tacky-Claire bought her hot chocolate while pre-fillers-Lydia got Claire Chanel skincare.... Lydia must have died inside of contempt... they really hated each other, Claire’s got money and is next level label-trashy and she buys hot chocolate for her frenemy for christmas.... maybe she should have given Lydia some home made KHWOSHANTS* instead... this is amazing quality content, how I wish for these two to be “friends” again...

*croissants

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I think there are very few circumstances where it is acceptable to declare your private medical ailments to the public. Such an occurrence happened to me today. I was in the pharmacy 2 meters from the counter, masked up, as was the pharmacist. ‘What exactly is the problem?’, he shouted. Not knowing what to do I took hold of the situation and owned it. ‘ I have a sore vagina’ I shouted in reply. ‘ inside as well?’, he continued ( it could only be a he with this level of discretion ), ‘No, just on the outside and it hurts when I pee’ . No time to be coy now, I thought.
So we exchanged possible ointments and lubricant ideas, as if we were discussing silver polish in a hardware store, all the time at full volume for all to hear. At times like this I’m glad I grew up on Monty Python, Stanley Baxter and The Two Ronnies.
This is HILARIOUS! YOU HAVE MADE MY DAY... CRYING LAUGHING. OMG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Just as we all suspected ... they are constructing a graveyard!

View attachment 342069
Her obsession with instant gratification is making her look like even more of an idiot. If she had only done the green house first and levelled everything, the beds would have been done right the first time around ... I can guarantee you that next year she will re-do the beds saying that it wasn't done properly but it's not their fault though. It's insane to me that she just wants everything now, everything done before Christmas... WHY!? What's the rush!?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.