Lydia Millen #5 Inside Lydia Millen's twitter rampages, Dior envy, and YouTube meltdowns!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lydia is so full of tit...

No one is DM'ing you about your elfling ears (queue #Ad) or that train track you've dug in them.

This woman is an imbecile. :sneaky: 😄

FireShot Capture 853 - Stories • Instagram - https___www.instagram.com_stories_lydiaemillen_.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
See.....'I've had so many DM' s about my earrings' #leadstoanADD 🙄
So predictable.
Screenshot_20191005_192851_com.instagram.android.jpg

Victoria has her issues but I can say she is good at her job.

Lydia on the other hand? An embarrassment.

I love NARS and them ghosting Lydia just convinced me to buy their pretty new holiday palette (that I totally don’t need). Kudos, NARS!
NARS test on animals so I wouldn't use them. That's why I like Emma Hill as shes changing all her products to non animal testing. Not preaching, just my opinion guys and gals 👍

Her left arm looks weird, right where you see the light blue fabric, did she slim it?
She stretches her legs so I wouldn't be surprised lol

Perhaps Lydia is preparing to watch her dead YouTube channel. :unsure:
And plot to beg for a new hearth area rug.

View attachment 46640
She said they were going to have a leather seated posh fire guard but it has never materialised lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Ive been in the background of this forum for a few weeks now, reading, agreeing and laughing, so thank you for the entertainment. I like most of you on here followed Lydia on YouTube watching and listening thinking she was at the front of it all (fashion, make up etc) but about ten months ago around Christmas time she was constantly pushing, and plugging so many items it really was like watching a constant stream of adverts. As a result i very quickly lost respect for what she was telling/selling us and unsubscribed and stopped watching her. That was until i fell upon this site and I started to watch her again (but only to keep up to date with everything everyone is talking about). She has not changed one bit.

I watched some of Ali’s videos today for the first time and i must say he comes across as someone who was much more relatable to his audience. Gardening with his grandad, and talking about problems with the house like the “downstairs toilet” (NOT “powder room”, god that annoys me) light issue and problems with the house water pump. Because life is not perfect and things go wrong. Unfortunately, though Lydia tries so hard to hide all the problems in her life and portray it to be perfect!! Trying to sell a lifestyle like this is not real and a lot of us have seen through it. In fact most of us like to see it when celebs (i use that term loosely) have problems just like us. That’s what makes them “relatable” and encourages us to want to watch more.
So Lydia if you do read this please, please start listening to the constructive criticism coming from your audience and stop blocking their comments. A lot of these people know what they’re talking about. See it as “free” (you like things that are free) advice.
Sorry guys for going on and on and on................

• Heart
Reactions: 30

You’d think Lydia could’ve picked up some Laura Mercier setting powder or something to help herself. She is always so GREASY! [emoji51]

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
The reason why China seems to keep pumping left and right because this will be the first time that they do so. They became a capitalist society, thanks to lax regulations. Singapore seems to be a forerunner in this, and the Chinese came and basically bought every thing luxury and expensive.

The British influencers are so grabby. Anything that they can get for free they grab. Meanwhile other influencers maintain their job and work hard for other stuff they. Eed.
Should be a new word for real influencers. When I think on real influencers I think on someone like Caroline Daur (@carodaur). Her Instagram is like a fashion magazine, fashion inspiring, nice photographs.

But Lydia and Victoria are not influencers. They are QVC selling girls. Their instagrams are like an AVON catalog.

Lydia: Ad, Ad, Ad... Give me your money!

Victoria: Let's promote 3 different perfumes on 3 weeks. Ad, Ad, Ad... Give me your money!
wow cant believe caroline daur is 24, i thought she was at least late 20s

Reactions: 1
Lydia using her minions to start her brand begging is one of the most tragic things ever...

Apparently, Lydiot is too dim to use Google. But really, her minions deserve to be used and lied to if they don't catch on to this.

FireShot Capture 236 - Lydia on Twitter_ _What’s the best app for having pictures developed _ ...png

Reactions: 11
HEEERRRREEE YOU ALLL AREEEE ❤❤
Popped onto GG and saw how slow it was and didn’t recognise any of the user names!!
I need to catch up on this loser!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.