Lydia Millen #49 Christmas with the MG's, charge you a fee, so we get it for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks ridiculous... if she were 6 and had been let loose in her mum’s wardrobe you’d probably pat her on the head and tell her she looks “very nice dear, very trendy”

Reactions: 23
Scene 3. Ted Talk Rehearsal Room Backstage. Night

Teddy Bear@Oops is rehearsing for A Ted Talk he may be brave enough to give in the near future. He is very nervous and Sherlock and Smokey have been trying to calm him down all day! Sherlock and Smokey are just the best and the kindest Fur Babies ever. As you will all have noticed neither Sherlock nor Smokey were present today on stage. No - they were both too intent on helping Teddy Bear@Oops get over his stage fright and rehearse him within an inch of his life and were quite prepared to miss their opportunity to be in the spotlight to do so. That’s just a testament to their....

Teddy Bear The truth is everyone that she’s daft and she can’t remember things and she’s very, very careless indeed! She’s got pages and pages all over our house and she’s so anxious not to forget anyone of the 63 of us that she went and missed out Sherlock and Smokey today! Imagine that! Sherlock AND Smokey! Yes, it was an accident and she couldn’t put it right because the 30 minute edit time had run out and yes she’s mortified and prostrate with apology. S’not good enough though is it? I have now made her sit on the Naughty Step and told her to get some sleep. There is no truth in the rumour that I’m giving a Ted Talk. I’d be far too nervous...Now, where have you put page 196 Mummy? I told you to check the back of all of the pages and not just the lists on the front. Tch...Yes - I have begged for forgiveness for you...Tch...

CURTAIN

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
Haha people are starting to notice on YouTube that she filmed this ages ago too.

Reactions: 27
Good grief! Imagine wearing diamonds and silk pyjamas on Christmas Day I prefer a Christmas onesie and plastic rings from a cracker

Reactions: 24
She can never be wrong about anything can she!

Also what is up with her panting over a Cartier pen in the first 60 seconds of the video..

Reactions: 18
"The reason why I peeersonally go for silk masks is because, apparently, they have so many beauty benefits... They're good for absorbing moisture".
Ok, why would you want it to absorb the moisture of your skin if you've had super duper dry skin lately???

Reactions: 32
In one of the comments picking her up on the pre-filming, they said " don't advertise it as vlogmas, because it's not and tbh its kinda sneaky", Lydia's reply was "it's Christmas with the MG's" YET all of her video titles have vlogmas in them????

Reactions: 28

You melt my heart each and every time xxx thank you xxx

Reactions: 9
She can never be wrong about anything can she!

Also what is up with her panting over a Cartier pen in the first 60 seconds of the video..
Must be because Ali was talking about it in his ‘GIFTIN’ vlog.

Outrageous how she begs from small businesses even. No conscience.
Yes I thought this. It’s her begging that winds me up. And then her moaning about what stuff costs any time she has to pay for it herself.

Reactions: 12
Haha people are starting to notice on YouTube that she filmed this ages ago too.

She says she's honest about that, must have missed that declaration then! Christmas with the MG's (filmed in November) very fucking festive!

Lockdown is over, she could be doing something 'festive' every day in December! She could be going out, you know Lydia, out of that bungalow into the real world to film?

Never mind!

Reactions: 23
Started the vlog...

• talks about the foundation for the greenhouse and says it was more expensive than envisioned and she should have gone with a smaller one wow, who had thought that
  • then says that it will thankfully add to the value of the house ya, kid yourself Millen

Reactions: 32
I don’t get it. 6500 sq ft house for two people and one of the smallest dog breeds you can get and the utility is too small?! Get a grip Lidl.

OH MY GOD, JUST ACCEPT YOU ARE WRONG OCCASIONALLY LYDIA! It’s seriously not that big a deal to say “whoops I got it wrong, thanks for telling me!”. Genuinely concerning how she cannot accept her mistakes and laugh at herself.

Reactions: 29
God i just watched her stories! That smug face- looking at herself and thinking how gorgeous she looks! She needs a slap!

Reactions: 29
Lumi needs a Cazami cat wheel, my two Tonkinese cats love theirs as it is great exercise for high energy cats
It would be great activity for Lumi. Sadly what would be good for Lumi is not what Lydiot wants. Obviously her "house goals" is way more important than the poor, bored bengal.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.