Lydia Millen #44 Hangers are too good for peasants, gotta fund the wallpaper of pheasants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi everyone! So I barely comment on here... just been enjoying reading your comments hehe. I watched her latest vlog and omg I can't take it anymore! She said something along the line of how we're not going out for the whole month of November, one should expect to receive extra special gifts (& we all know by that she means expensive ones) this year. Is she & her fans really that delusional?! How is she not aware that many people have lost their jobs and been made redundant. If anything, it's going to be extremely difficult on a lot of people this Xmas. Honestly, it's like she's living far from the real world and in her own tiny bubble. So narrow- & close-minded

Reactions: 41
OUTSTANDING! Thanks so much for saving me some time this weekend, no need to listen to this podcast anymore

Reactions: 15
Whenever I see Justin timberlake from mid noughties, I always get mild Ali vibes think sexy back era! I imagine Ali had a poster of JT on his wall as a teen...

Reactions: 14
Exactly this! My partner and my father were both made redundant because of COVID-19 and the last thing I expect from them are gifts never mind something extra special. She is so out of touch with reality. For a lot of people this is going to be a shit show of a Christmas and I can just imagine her Vlogmas videos are just going to be a disgusting display of wealth when people are on the bones of their arse. Read the room Lydia (but that would actually require some empathy).

Reactions: 29
Ali wishes he was Jamie Dornan!
He is Jamie Dornan light version from Aldi.

Weren't they once in a "hotel" place and JD was next door, and they saw him in the lobby???
It was a hotel with shabby style interior and a jacuzzi on the balcony if I remember correctly.
Probably every time Ali has his death eyes (so, every second of his life) he imagines how to strangle Lydia.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.