Lydia Millen #44 Hangers are too good for peasants, gotta fund the wallpaper of pheasants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is getting more witchy looking every month. Maybe her personality is taking over her face? I'm blocked on insta due to saying she should maybe concentrate on rooms that haven't been decorated in house rather then re doing those that have as it was getting boring but on you tube.....that smug big nose and obnoxious personality. She is a witch

Reactions: 33
909 thousand, she is going to have a million by tomorrow
I dont understand why is she buying followers so much. Just checked her analytics and she hasnt grown this much since who knows when. Just buying buying. Nexto video should be called “come follower shopping with me”

Reactions: 52
Wahhooo!! First LEM thread title. Thank you Lydia for being such a creature that you can’t even donate hangers to charity.
That what I thought. Selling hangers?! Really?!

Professor of Anatomy: 'and here we have an example of over filling of the face, you will notice it here ...here....here.....here and here' View attachment 293591
I wondered what those are, her mouth looks very unnatural

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Do they eat any veg or meat etc? Nothing wrong with being meatless/vegan but it doesn’t seem like they eat any salad or even roasted veg?

Looks like Josie and her hubby actually cook stuff besides dry pasta...

Reactions: 12
Do they eat any veg or meat etc? Nothing wrong with being meatless/vegan but it doesn’t seem like they eat any salad or even roasted veg?

I think their diet consists of:

Bread (Gluten and Gluten free)
Pasta
Rice
Potatoes
Pumpkin
Cheese
Salt & Pepper
Various sauces
Whispering Angel
Ginger and Lemon witches brew

I think I may of seen asparagus the other week.

Reactions: 37
haha whats the name of her ebay account do you know as id love to have a peek

Reactions: 7
thiss too will pass. Sending you much and @Littlemisadoughnut

Reactions: 14
Fuckity, fuck, fuck another 1k (910k) in less than 12 hours. This really is ridiculous
Thing is we all know the truth. She's a fucking fraud and deep down she knows it too. She can reach a million by buying a 100 000 fake followers if she wanted but deep down she knows it is not real, not authentic.

It is a facade. She desperately needs to portray fake success of reaching a million when the fact is she could not, has not and truly did not.

Reactions: 37
She can go ahead and smoke all her money via buying followers from the scam artists and bot farms. Instagram and Youtube are under real pressure from advertisers to eliminate/control the phony bots asap. As soon as she hits 1 million on either platform. it's going to take a dive. And she will have no way to demand a refund. I would count on it.

Reactions: 33
As fake as her marriage, put on posh accent and wannabe Cotswold Manor

Reactions: 34
Goodness, there are so many easy dishes to cook. She is just too lazy and cheap to do it. For me, Mac and cheese / chicken curry / chicken schwarmas with HOMEMADE HUMMUS / rice or steak and chips/salad, homemade burgers etc etc may be the easiest dishes to cook.

Lazy Lydiot's problem is that she decides to cook dinner at 7 pm WITH NO IDEA OF WHAT SHE IS COOKING !!! At 8pm ( !!! ) she then has a heavy carb dinner of pasta sludge, thereafter sits herself on the couch to read Tattle Life and then off to bed. How she gains no weight from that routine should be a segment of our 'UNSOLVED MYSTERIES'. She cannot have that fast of a metabolic rate, at some stage, these bad eating habits have to catch up to her ...

Reactions: 25
Exactly!! This has been lurking in the recesses of my brain and you have now put it in to words- she has no bloody clue what is in the fridge, what the plan for dinner is. It is all left up to the imagination of the thermomix. So lazy considering her daily journal consists of got up, got dressed, had coffee, filmed a reel/story, lit fire, cashmere, sofa, thank God it’s 4pm, and work day over. Dear God, most of us plan the meals for the week, forensically, because it’s the only practical way to provide for a family and stay within budget. We are in lockdown, ffs, if ever there was a time to plan your grocery shop, that time is now. She is beyond infuriating.

Reactions: 26
Can they do something about the issue?
Instagram moderator didn’t get trigger yet?

Reactions: 22
She's still got a long way to go yet. If she buys a thousand, she'll have 910,000, she'll still need another 90,000 to get to 1 million.
LOL, I know I was being a bit overly dramatic, but you must admit she is moving pretty damm quickly. Now I see she is at 910,000 since I wrote this morning.

Your probably right with the timing stuff. In my house the meat comes in and its all sorted, bagged up and frozen, then each morning something is taken out to thaw, ready to go. I do struggle to understand or even believe that their diet is soo poor, yet I see proof of it time and time again. To eat well is soo easy now and cost certainly wouldn't be an issue for them.

I think Josie and hubby eat well. They both enjoy growing veg, enjoy cooking and enjoy eating. I dont mind a bit of pasta but the amount they consume she must be bunged up for weeks.

I dont understand why is she buying followers so much. Just checked her analytics and she hasnt grown this much since who knows when. Just buying buying. Nexto video should be called “come follower shopping with me”
I was comparing her with Josie and Victoria, they should be on a par with new subscriber numbers surely, same demographic, same market, very similar in many areas, Victoria has even done those edits, all things considered they should grow around the same rate surely, especially Victoria, they had very similar numbers around a week ago.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.