Lydia Millen #42 Karen Millen “couture,” Globy’s dead for sure.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve stumbled onto this thread and I’m sickened to be honest. Comment back all you need to but think about the fact you are spending hours criticising people on the internet. Maybe get a hobby?
Stumbled??? Then just had to read the poems and comments, then create an account, then comment. One small step for man, one giant stumble for Glittergirl567.

You're entitled to your opinion, but don't bullshit us, you're clearly complicit too.

Reactions: 58
Funny how the only grocery trip vids that I've seen her and Aldi in are to Tesco ( Absolutely nothing wrong with going to Tesco!) but ppl who shop in Waitrose dun talk about shopping there. She would stick out like a sore thumb in Waitrose with her cackling witch-like laughter.

Reactions: 19
She's the type of snob who shops in Aldi and take Waitrose or marks and Spencer's bags to put the shopping in

Reactions: 28

Josie and Charlie shop in Waitrose!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 11
Have you watched any of Lydias vlogs??

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.