Lydia Millen #41 Beauty expert extrordinaire, is the cost of followers too much to bear?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah, the way Carrie spoke about the pub “definitely not being somewhere she’d EVER book” has just confirmed that she’s a big as a head as Lydia. Stuck up and most definitely thinks she is better than other people because of her “class.” I don’t know why you’d ever leave that in the vlog. Imagine, in the middle of a global pandemic, being “fuming” because a pub isn’t up to your posh little standards?

I used to think Carrie was lovely and sweet, until she sent those tweets to that that taxi company. I then realised she is also a massive twit. The two of them are made for each other :sick:

I was going to find the tweets and paste here, but she's made her twitter private.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
That Barbour jacket is too bloody small. Really? Looks stupid. I notice that throughout the vlog its not worn cinched in at the waist- because its TOO TIGHT, so Lidl doesn't even bother to put it on.

Love the way Cawwie keeps referring to herself as 'Bollocks' Mummy' so we ALL know who his real owner is. Lidl blatantly is copying Josie (who keeps using her pets as a way of transitioning from one bit of content to the other.) The dog does NOT like you and your damned tit Stated Man Face .

The eyebrows and migrating nasal filler are still laughable.

Lidl admitting that she copied what Carrie purchased- just because the packaging looked pretty. Someone should contact the company regarding her calling their product 'tit'. How ungratefully offensive.

Why do I get the impression that Carrie didn't want to clean the dog? I get the impression it went out to toilet and Lidl didn't like the fact it got dirty. Hence Lidl 'telling' Bollocks it was going to get a dry shampoo. Later on in the vlog she says 'he's now allowed up on the bed'

And that hotel looks positively dated. It wasn't Country Chic at worst or Soho house at best. Ann Boleyn my ARSE. Can someone tell me WHY something isn't her style? Was it more unvlogworthy as IBEEFA?

The graphic location tags were an irritant.

I'm wondering if this was organised by Virgin wines? Have I missed this point? All of this wine drinking and behind the scenes access... brand names and labels.. and the signature massage in the hotel is normally a hallmark of a freebie for a mention.

Interesting to see the book she is currently reading is called 'Us' by David Nicholls... about a Wifes' need to rediscover herself...

Loving the way that Dumb Dee Dum Dum is put FIRMLY in her place as an employee with a patronising cheap card and a stick of Brighton rock, whilst Cawwie got to attend the trip and eat the crumbs off Lidls vlogging table..

Buttock Clenchingly tedious.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I used to think Carrie was lovely and sweet, until she sent those tweets to that that taxi company. I then realised she is also a massive twit. The two of them are made for each other :sick:

I was going to find the tweets and paste here, but she's made her twitter private.
What was this about?? I don’t think I’ve heard this!!

Also, does anyone know if she managed to sell her house?

Reactions: 13
Nah, the way Carrie spoke about the pub “definitely not being somewhere she’d EVER book” has just confirmed that she’s a big as a head as Lydia. Stuck up and most definitely thinks she is better than other people because of her “class.” I don’t know why you’d ever leave that in the vlog. Imagine, in the middle of a global pandemic, being “fuming” because a pub isn’t up to your posh little standards?
Classy? A housekeeping, email deleting, email begging assistant? Hardly!! I think Cawwie would be expected to book something suitable for vlogging, but she didn't - hence Lidls disappointment. I think Cawwie did this deliberately. She's not stupid. But she didn't screw up the 'Food for Friends' visit- which is VERY popular in the Vegan/ Veggie community.....

Reactions: 15
This will look ridiculous in the new build bungalow

You can tell how much Botox she’s had in this pic, she’s scrunching her face but no frown lines between her eyes. She’s such a liar, just admit to your many fillers Liedia

I bet the reason Lidl doesn’t want kids is because you can’t get Botox and fillers when you’re pregnant. (And I say this as someone who just found out they’re pregnant and wish I’d got the Botox beforehand as I’ve now not had it in a year 😂)
Congratulations wonderful news for you 🍼🥂

Reactions: 12
What was this about?? I don’t think I’ve heard this!!
I think Carrie must have been on an evening out and she was waiting for a taxi she'd ordered...apparently she was being harassed by some guy whilst waiting. She sent multiple angry tweets to the taxi company, saying something like 'thanks for waiting me wait almost 15 minutes whilst my life was in danger' She was basically putting the blame on them and felt that they should have ignored all the other customers ahead and sent her a taxi first.

I think with most people, in a situation like that, they'd try to walk away from it or try and get help from someone else nearby. Failing that, they'd call the police. Not expect a taxi company to immediately come to the rescue.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
It is still up for sale, just checked.
Not really surprised. It's a Pandemic. Not many folk are able to move. The type of person that would move in would be a young couple moving out of a flat... not the demographic thats doing a dance at this moment in time:cry:

I think Carrie must have been on an evening out somewhere and she was waiting for a taxi she'd ordered...apparently she was being harassed by some guy whilst waiting. She sent multiple angry tweets to the taxi company, saying something like 'thanks for waiting me wait almost 15 minutes whilst my life was in danger' She was basically putting the blame on them and felt that they should have ignored all the other customers ahead and sent her a taxi first.

I think with most people, in a situation like that, they'd try to walk away from it or try and get help from someone else nearby. Failing that, they'd call the police. Not expect a taxi company to immediately come to the rescue.
and folk STILL think that Cawwie is sweeeeeet? Kiniving Carrie... the trusted veggie brain behind the disaster that Lidl is.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think Carrie must have been on an evening out somewhere and she was waiting for a taxi she'd ordered...apparently she was being harassed by some guy whilst waiting. She sent multiple angry tweets to the taxi company, saying something like 'thanks for waiting me wait almost 15 minutes whilst my life was in danger' She was basically putting the blame on them and felt that they should have ignored all the other customers ahead and sent her a taxi first.

I remember this, her tweets were screengrabbed and added here or to the other place! Probably why she made her account private.

Edit: found it

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Theres 48 minutes and 50 seconds of my life i'll never get back. How are these idiots allowed to roam around freely. Cawwie putting on that stupid little 5 year old voice is like nails down a chalk board.you both sound absolutely ridiculous. Just speak normally for goodness sake. I'm actually delighted her cat disapeared. Delighted to see her miserable for once in her life. Now would love if Aldi finally came out of the closet. That would really sicken her fake tits.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Theres 48 minutes and 50 seconds of my life i'll never get back. How are these idiots allowed to roam around freely. Cawwie putting on that stupid little 5 year old voice is like nails down a chalk board.you both sound absolutely ridiculous. Just speak normally for goodness sake. I'm actually delighted her cat disapeared. Delighted to see her miserable for once in her life. Now would love if Aldi finally came out of the closet. That would really sicken her fake tits.
I agree that they're both idiots. But I am sad for her that her cat went missing. I hate to think that the poor little thing may have suffered 😞

Reactions: 13
Cawwie “You know you’re are somewhere quite middle class 🙄when they’re like ‘what’s his name?’ Bollinger ‘Ohhhhhh’ 😏

She thinks she’s shading them for being middle class or whatever her point is.... but their reaction is them seeing her for the snobby shallow nitwit that she is. And the fact that she left that in during edit, on top of the other shaming of restaurants, the city of Brighton and more, shows her fangs 👹as well as Lydia’s.

Poor doggy. He deserves better. He’s soooo cute!

B3819A15-DC0D-4B36-94A9-B25C3DA0DBB8.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Cawwie “You know you’re are somewhere quite middle class 🙄when they’re like ‘what’s his name?’ Bollinger ‘Ohhhhhh’ 😏

She thinks she’s shading them for being middle class or whatever her point is.... but their reaction is them seeing her for the snobby shallow nitwit that she is. and the fact that she left that in during edit, on top of the other shaming, shows her fangs 👹as well as Lydia’s.

Poor doggy “Ohhhhhh”

View attachment 274297
These two really need to get over themselves - they’re not upper class country girls, they’re two thickos from Milton Keynes who have everything leased!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
It’s actually tragi-comedy. Imagine the chef pouring himself a glass of wine ready to hear a first class review of his menu and, instead, she’s doubled up in pain because she’s eaten too much gluten free food and rounded it off with a gluton laden dessert and is fit for nothing but bed.

Her vlogs are a liability!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
These two really need to get over themselves - they’re not upper class country girls, they’re two thickos from Milton Keynes who have everything leased!
You took the words right out of my mouth. I think Lydia forgets she has quite a strong working class accent (nothing wrong with that) and when you try and sound posh people can see straight through it!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
She and Ali are reeeaaalllllyyyy quiet today. Wonder if they are managing a sudden drop of fake followers ? 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Her Twitter page is open ...

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.