Lydia Millen #41 Beauty expert extrordinaire, is the cost of followers too much to bear?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I an older person and I’ve watched her for a fair while, but today I cannot stand anymore. It’s so fake
I feel the same. I use to watch her but her fake and superior attitude, never doing anything for others less fortunate, ALWAYS whining about how mean people are to her (viewers, the public and other influencers) aka her “victim mentality“, her constant waste of money on material things, her begging for freebies and overall her narcissism made me run away to google information about her. I found this forum and at first I just read, then I joined and then I finally posted. I usually don’t get to stirred up about these F list celebrity influencers but the more Lydia complains the more angry I become. I was going through breast cancer treatment and have three sons and could barely function but I did and Lydia is whining about how tired she is in EVERY VLOG. She has a house, a cat and a stupid husband and cannot even take care of those things.

I have not seen ANY GROWTH AT ALL in her behavior, in fact she seems to be regressing and she is 32 years old! FFS grow up Lydia. I cannot imagine what brands would want to work with her with her constant self pity. We’re in a world wide pandemic and Lydia is just “ME, ME, ME, ME, ME”! Sorry rant over. 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
I've only watched the 1st few mins and last few mins as I'm supposed to be "working" and will watch full thing later.... is she wearing the SAME sweater ? I thought she brought 3 suitcases full of outfits?! WHAT an idiot
Sorry to quote myself but this is what she wore in between my last post ... pretty sure it could have all fit in that LV gym bag she used to take everywhere that now gathers dust. And pretty sure she has 5 layers of tan and hasn’t showered.

Clearly there is a bellman(person) trapped under her many bags of unorganized outfits of no itinerary. No need for 3 bags, 4 handbags, 5 coats, 600000000 hours of explaining what she’s packed due to cawwwies not giving her an itinerary of what to wear. Which is all the same tit she’s been wearing around England for her entire lifetime 🥱🥱🥱🤤🤤🤤😴😴😴

1. SAME (though I like it) hm sweater day 1 and 3 and just on the heels of wearing for literally 2/3 of the dream crushing KM collection haul. WHERE are all the must have knits with waist crushing buckle torture belt!?
1. Same pair of shiny London/city type of Chloe boots she wears with everything (really every single outfit... even lilac flower nightie dresses) except “hikes” pub crawls
1. Leather leggings... not the usual ones but the extra shiny and tighter than her own skin KM leather leggings... for a trip with the person she sees more than her own husband... and sitting in room and antique shopping.
1. Wax jacket stollen from a 4 yr old and made to look even smaller
1. Little drummer boy “sold my soul for a greenhouse I’ll never use like my ‘witch’ SA
lied to me that it won’t come in a smaller size-too big sage Lady Dior avacado bag” coat
1. Little house in the prairie dress with black leggings allllllllllllll day and allllll (early) night.
1. Little drummer boy matching “skirt” and same hm sweater above
1. Laughing at own jokes and forgets has frozen face due to filler so looks like monster which looks bad and NOT cute
1. Pjs after self sabotage eating “gluten” desert so can’t possibly stay up past 8:30 PM in a girls trip worst friend ever
1. Same Chanel bag errrr day (don’t get me wrong I like this bag but ummmmm she has so many trending AUTUMNAl lilac and sage bags and this one is clearly putting them in a corner aka see entire video about looking at bags you already own before you impulse buy 10k in bags)
1. tit stain contour on the most chiseled cheekbones and jawline that needs NO contour... but. It’s .always. There. Even . In . The . Shower. And .no .makeup. Moley. Days.
1. Same shade thrown to all innocent bystanders and struggling restaurants, pubs, room service, you name it! Anyone hit by pandemic -______ insert here name and shame
1. Loaded “body outline” chalk ready to go at ALL times for playing victim

and we haven’t even arrived home for her gifting Ali the “daddy” change my tit card that isn’t funny to a man who isn’t allowed to have his own life, friends, CHILDREN.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
More shade against lidl. I hope lidl felt very uncomfortable at ITF launch dinner.

I've just spent half an hour reporting some of her following as spam. As someone who is not familiar with the ins and outs of ig, how do we know if and when anything happens to these fake followers ?

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Found a bath she can beg for!
This will look ridiculous in the new build bungalow

@Muff_Puff you are an influencer!!!!! Lydia is sporting your suggested look today! 🙊 Jeez the length on those suckers.... 🐛🐛

View attachment 274017
You can tell how much Botox she’s had in this pic, she’s scrunching her face but no frown lines between her eyes. She’s such a liar, just admit to your many fillers Liedia

I bet the reason Lidl doesn’t want kids is because you can’t get Botox and fillers when you’re pregnant. (And I say this as someone who just found out they’re pregnant and wish I’d got the Botox beforehand as I’ve now not had it in a year 😂)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I don’t understand Carrie. She honestly seems like a sweet enough normal girl to me. Normal clothes, hair a bit scruffy, minimal makeup, fairly level headed, lovely little house full of personal quirky items, loves exploring abroad....seems like the sort of person I might be friends with?! Except she spends all her time with someone like Lydia and literally does whatever she asks, including fetching her purchases whilst she sits in the car like Lady Muck. Has she just got really low self esteem? Come on Carrie, there is so much more out there!!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
EVERYONE should get reporting!! Then it’ll be so embarrassing for her when her numbers slip back below 900K and it’ll be evidential that she buys followers!!!
I'm in !i

YOUR HOLIDAY AT THE GROVE WAS RUINED BECAUSE YOU VERBALLY ABUSED YOUR PREGNANT HAIRDRESSER!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT A bleep!!!!!!!
i👏👏👏👏👏👏

I can’t believe there’s no one at Insta we can report her to. I am also shocked by the amount of fake followers she has - I guess because she has a few hundred thousand legit followers she thinks she can just bury the fakes
I would say about 10 to 15% of her IG followers are fake ..i

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
There is no good idea that cannot be improved upon - it is correct and an old saying (upon being a more older generational word where as we tend to just say ‘on’ now) just meaning that even a great idea can be improved.
English is correct, but fear not, Ali hasn’t grown a brain, he just copied it!
i
More shade against lidl. I hope lidl felt very uncomfortable at ITF launch dinner.

I've just spent half an hour reporting some of her following as spam. As someone who is not familiar with the ins and outs of ig, how do we know if and when anything happens to these fake followers ?
I have only heard of Kaushal via Lydia's thread but she (Kaushal) has GORGEOUS hair !!! So shiny and HEALTHY !!!

Reactions: 15

You can tell how much Botox she’s had in this pic, she’s scrunching her face but no frown lines between her eyes. She’s such a liar, just admit to your many fillers Liedia

I bet the reason Lidl doesn’t want kids is because you can’t get Botox and fillers when you’re pregnant. (And I say this as someone who just found out they’re pregnant and wish I’d got the Botox beforehand as I’ve now not had it in a year 😂)
Congratulations on your pregnancy hun🤰👶💞

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She finally bought her way to 900k followers yet she hasn’t said a word about it?! 🤔 Is she now trying to play it cool?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Sorry to quote myself but this is what she wore in between my last post ... pretty sure it could have all fit in that LV gym bag she used to take everywhere that now gathers dust. And pretty sure she has 5 layers of tan and hasn’t showered.

Clearly there is a bellman(person) trapped under her many bags of unorganized outfits of no itinerary. No need for 3 bags, 4 handbags, 5 coats, 600000000 hours of explaining what she’s packed due to cawwwies not giving her an itinerary of what to wear. Which is all the same tit she’s been wearing around England for her entire lifetime 🥱🥱🥱🤤🤤🤤😴😴😴

1. SAME (though I like it) hm sweater day 1 and 3 and just on the heels of wearing for literally 2/3 of the dream crushing KM collection haul. WHERE are all the must have knits with waist crushing buckle torture belt!?
1. Same pair of shiny London/city type of Chloe boots she wears with everything (really every single outfit... even lilac flower nightie dresses) except “hikes” pub crawls
1. Leather leggings... not the usual ones but the extra shiny and tighter than her own skin KM leather leggings... for a trip with the person she sees more than her own husband... and sitting in room and antique shopping.
1. Wax jacket stollen from a 4 yr old and made to look even smaller
1. Little drummer boy “sold my soul for a greenhouse I’ll never use like my ‘witch’ SA
lied to me that it won’t come in a smaller size-too big sage Lady Dior avacado bag” coat
1. Little house in the prairie dress with black leggings allllllllllllll day and allllll (early) night.
1. Little drummer boy matching “skirt” and same hm sweater above
1. Laughing at own jokes and forgets has frozen face due to filler so looks like monster which looks bad and NOT cute
1. Pjs after self sabotage eating “gluten” desert so can’t possibly stay up past 8:30 PM in a girls trip worst friend ever
1. Same Chanel bag errrr day (don’t get me wrong I like this bag but ummmmm she has so many trending AUTUMNAl lilac and sage bags and this one is clearly putting them in a corner aka see entire video about looking at bags you already own before you impulse buy 10k in bags)
1. tit stain contour on the most chiseled cheekbones and jawline that needs NO contour... but. It’s .always. There. Even . In . The . Shower. And .no .makeup. Moley. Days.
1. Same shade thrown to all innocent bystanders and struggling restaurants, pubs, room service, you name it! Anyone hit by pandemic -______ insert here name and shame
1. Loaded “body outline” chalk ready to go at ALL times for playing victim

and we haven’t even arrived home for her gifting Ali the “daddy” change my tit card that isn’t funny to a man who isn’t allowed to have his own life, friends, CHILDREN.
Thank you @Julia123 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 where are all those must have very expensive game changing investment pieces to be obsessed about CINCHED in every.single.time to accentuate the teeny size 4 frame? I think we all know they were returned post haste straight after the vlog to redeem credit to get a voucher to vlog more obsessed with items and the hamster wheel of grab keeps going around. Meanwhile, H&M will do nicely... what a fraud.

Really wish she would stop dissing hotels/bars/restaurants too. The room service menu is not good and Carrie replies that it’s because of the pandemic. Lydiot looks taken aback. I guess another thing the pandemic has ruined for her. Then, the daddy long legs and twenty minutes outside the room - because she left the door open to the terrace with the lights on. Then, the comment about the bar food at a nearby gastropub “not our type of place”, Carrie replies “understatement of the century”. Then The Grove stay being ruined due to “interruption” (we are assuming she is referencing hairgate, here).

Every single time she has complained, it’s on her. It is incredible! The amount of work that goes on behind the scenes to provide her with every luxury and amenity and she will find a cross to bear. The hospitality sector is on it’s knees and possibly will lose Christmas business which amount to 30% of it’s annual revenue and she cannot help herself to take it down further.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
She finally bought her way to 900k followers yet she hasn’t said a word about it?! 🤔 Is she now trying to play it cool?
I reckon she’s read here and knows we’re reporting her fake followers. She’s scared to make a big fuss over hitting 900K Incase Instagram deletes a load of her bots and brings her overall number back down. She’s terrified of being caught out as the fraud she is! I say we keep reporting 🙌🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Found a bath she can beg for!
Looks like a prop from RATCHED/ One flew over the Cuckoos Nest

I don’t understand Carrie. She honestly seems like a sweet enough normal girl to me. Normal clothes, hair a bit scruffy, minimal makeup, fairly level headed, lovely little house full of personal quirky items, loves exploring abroad....seems like the sort of person I might be friends with?! Except she spends all her time with someone like Lydia and literally does whatever she asks, including fetching her purchases whilst she sits in the car like Lady Muck. Has she just got really low self esteem? Come on Carrie, there is so much more out there!!
Exactly why I say that Carrie is not what she seems. She's Lydia's accomplice... she will be by her side.. to the END! She will feel as if she created her.. and can destroy her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I cannot handle the bleeping stupid moo moo talk all the time. It’s always me me me. I couldn’t listen to it anymore

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Just a little bit of not so subtle shade

View attachment 273854
but look at that beautiful hair!! She knows what she’s on about and has a very good point I think, I don’t blame her either for this post tbh - wouldn’t you be fed up of someone consistently dragging yourself and other hairdressers all because she was too incompetent to follow instructions? 😂

congratulations ❤ (I had my baby this year, I’m still feeding so have to wait but boy do I need Botox now more than ever 😂😂)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
but look at that beautiful hair!! She knows what she’s on about and has a very good point I think, I don’t blame her either for this post tbh - wouldn’t you be fed up of someone consistently dragging yourself and other hairdressers all because she was too incompetent to follow instructions? 😂

congratulations ❤ (I had my baby this year, I’m still feeding so have to wait but boy do I need Botox now more than ever 😂😂)
Ahhh! By the time I can have Botox it’ll have been 2 years since I last had it, so I’m gonna be looking pretty wrinkly 😂😂 Congrats on your baby 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I feel the same. I use to watch her but her fake and superior attitude, never doing anything for others less fortunate, ALWAYS whining about how mean people are to her (viewers, the public and other influencers) aka her “victim mentality“, her constant waste of money on material things, her begging for freebies and overall her narcissism made me run away to google information about her. I found this forum and at first I just read, then I joined and then I finally posted. I usually don’t get to stirred up about these F list celebrity influencers but the more Lydia complains the more angry I become. I was going through breast cancer treatment and have three sons and could barely function but I did and Lydia is whining about how tired she is in EVERY VLOG. She has a house, a cat and a stupid husband and cannot even take care of those things.

I have not seen ANY GROWTH AT ALL in her behavior, in fact she seems to be regressing and she is 32 years old! FFS grow up Lydia. I cannot imagine what brands would want to work with her with her constant self pity. We’re in a world wide pandemic and Lydia is just “ME, ME, ME, ME, ME”! Sorry rant over. 🤦🏼‍♀️
Hope you are doing well

congrats!!!!!! 👶🏻

Reactions: 11
Nah, the way Carrie spoke about the pub “definitely not being somewhere she’d EVER book” has just confirmed that she’s a big as a head as Lydia. Stuck up and most definitely thinks she is better than other people because of her “class.” I don’t know why you’d ever leave that in the vlog. Imagine, in the middle of a global pandemic, being “fuming” because a pub isn’t up to your posh little standards?

• Sick
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.