Lydia Millen #41 Beauty expert extrordinaire, is the cost of followers too much to bear?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is going to sound crazy but I’m actually going to dedicate some time to report her accounts.
I can’t believe the amount she has it is appalling!
I can’t believe there’s no one at Insta we can report her to. I am also shocked by the amount of fake followers she has - I guess because she has a few hundred thousand legit followers she thinks she can just bury the fakes

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Photo de profil de aligordon

aligordon
Vérifié

There is no good idea that cannot be improved upon.

Is that English? , an idea that can be improved upon??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I skimmed through tonight’s vlog... so boring no actual content as usual. I cannot believe she called her husband a twit!!!??? What is wrong with her! Why would you call your husband names like that?! Especially ok the internet when your persona is meant to be luxe and sophisticated!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
So the last trip wasn't ruined by Lynx...it was "interrupted"! Hairgate!!!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
WHAT is the point of wearing this wax jacket that is the size of a 5 yr olds jacket? Is it because Josie has one and this is the out standing in fields look like countryside uniform lately?

It's soooo small that she can't even button it up and then she's wearing a thick sweater under and tying it so tight! I feel itchy just looking at her.

With LEATHER leggings and a Chanel Bag... and clearly the only boots she owns that she wears with everything even when they don't go at all... the Chloe boots.

1602526594991.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Vlog Monday 12th October

- She's disorganised today. She's going on a staycation to a wine estate with Cawwee. They're taking Bolly moo moo with them. Lumi is on the mend but she goes in waves. Getting to take her medication is a nightmare. Breaking news just in: You’re an dumbass. Listen to the advice your followers are giving you that there are poisonous plants in your garden.
- She doesn't have an intinary for the trip. She feels she doesn't have enough good outfits. She's packed 3 bags and 5 coats for 2 days however. She feels in the dark as she doesn't know what to expect. You do realise you said that out loud, right?
- This is making up for the holiday that was ruined at The Grove. It was ridiculous she fangs. They had been looking forward to it for Lynx's anniversary. She hopes nothing interrupts her this time. But she's had acupuncture and she feels nothing can really phase her. Lydia, please tell the negative committee which meets inside your head to sit down and shut up.
- She's got some hula hoops for the trip. She mentions AGAIN Cawwee's 'friend' stole them. You play victim so well Lydia I'm surprised you don't carry around your own body chalk.
- She lisps at the room, the views Cawwee the views. She says good luck to the guy who has to bring her bags in from the car as she's packed for a month. Your blood tests came back from the lab showing remarkably high levels of douchebag.
- She needs to find a more autumnal lip balm as she has her summer one on. Somewhere, someone is thinking about you and the tremendous impact you had on their lives. It's not me. I think you're an idiot.
- A wine and confectionary haul. She got some non-decaf coffee and balsam for Ali. And 3 bottles of wine for herself, she states she might share with Cawwee. She hisses no doubt she'll buy some more expensive tit because that's what she likes to do.
- She's been sat outside in the hallway as there was a swarm of daddy long legs in the room. She says hopefully they die in the night. Wasn't you in the last vlog afraid to watch David Attenborough as you don't like all the animal moo moos dying? Jellyfish have survived for 650 million years without a brain surely gives hope to you.
- At breakfast, she saw the glasses she wants to order and some napkins, which she jokes she wants to add Lydia is great on them. Your pompous attitude and condescending comments have convinced me that you are smart and very important. Said no one ever.
- They booked a pub but it was not their type of pub. She's now going to be breathing garlic fire after lunch. I guess with the jutting jaw and all that racing green you do resemble Drogan.
- They go in antique shops and wine merchants. The village does look beaut TBF. Everyone was so friendly she acknowledges as they let the puppy dog in the shops. She's waiting in the car whilst Cawwee goes to pick up the things she bought and put them in the boot. Standard. Slothy. Sloth.
- Man United are staying at the same hotel. She's going to hook Cawwee up with a footballer. Cawwee says her 'friend' is more than enough for her. It's not that I don't care. Wait yes it is.
- She had a gluten free meal but then screwed herself over with a gluten desert. She literally had chips with every meal. She needs to go for a run in the morning. She doesn't. They went to bed at 9:30pm.
- She's not seen the sea since 2019. Brighton wasn't her favourite, it was when she was younger, but her tastes have clearly evolved. You really are a peach. And by peach I mean witch.
- She says she's going to stop looking like a mole now. Ali asked her if she's drunk when she got back as her eyes look so tired. She's burnt the candle at both ends. Lydia, you've just been on a wellbeing retreat with massages. I am usually quite fluent in 'dumbass', but your dialect is quite extreme.
- She wrote Ali a card from Lumi saying thank you for emptying my litter tray. She's bought another sage tea towel and apron. Yawn.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
I only managed to make it to 20 minutes😩 I love Carrie’s dog, he’s adorable 😍

Reactions: 14
You play victim so well Lydia I'm surprised you don't carry around your own body chalk.

hahaha @Elle Belle Hilarious and on point for all points as usual!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Vlog Monday 12th October

- She's disorganised today. She's going on a staycation to a wine estate with Cawwee. They're taking Bolly moo moo with them. Lumi is on the mend but she goes in waves. Getting to take her medication is a nightmare. Breaking news just in: You’re an dumbass. Listen to the advice your followers are giving you that there are poisonous plants in your garden.
- She doesn't have an intinary for the trip. She feels she doesn't have enough good outfits. She's packed 3 bags and 5 coats for 2 days however. She feels in the dark as she doesn't know what to expect. You do realise you said that out loud, right?
- This is making up for the holiday that was ruined at The Grove. It was ridiculous she fangs. They had been looking forward to it for Lynx's anniversary. She hopes nothing interrupts her this time. But she's had acupuncture and she feels nothing can really phase her. Lydia, please tell the negative committee which meets inside your head to sit down and shut up.
- She's got some hula hoops for the trip. She mentions AGAIN Cawwee's 'friend' stole them. You play victim so well Lydia I'm surprised you don't carry around your own body chalk.
- She lisps at the room, the views Cawwee the views. She says good luck to the guy who has to bring her bags in from the car as she's packed for a month. Your blood tests came back from the lab showing remarkably high levels of douchebag.
- She needs to find a more autumnal lip balm as she has her summer one on. Somewhere, someone is thinking about you and the tremendous impact you had on their lives. It's not me. I think you're an idiot.
- A wine and confectionary haul. She got some non-decaf coffee and balsam for Ali. And 3 bottles of wine for herself, she states she might share with Cawwee. She hisses no doubt she'll buy some more expensive tit because that's what she likes to do.
- She's been sat outside in the hallway as there was a swarm of daddy long legs in the room. She says hopefully they die in the night. Wasn't you in the last vlog afraid to watch David Attenborough as you don't like all the animal moo moos dying? Jellyfish have survived for 650 million years without a brain surely gives hope to you.
- At breakfast, she saw the glasses she wants to order and some napkins, which she jokes she wants to add Lydia is great on them. Your pompous attitude and condescending comments have convinced me that you are smart and very important. Said no one ever.
- They booked a pub but it was not their type of pub. She's now going to be breathing garlic fire after lunch. I guess with the jutting jaw and all that racing green you do resemble Drogan.
- They go in antique shops and wine merchants. The village does look beaut TBF. Everyone was so friendly she acknowledges as they let the puppy dog in the shops. She's waiting in the car whilst Cawwee goes to pick up the things she bought and put them in the boot. Standard. Slothy. Sloth.
- Man United are staying at the same hotel. She's going to hook Cawwee up with a footballer. Cawwee says her 'friend' is more than enough for her. It's not that I don't care. Wait yes it is.
- She had a gluten free meal but then screwed herself over with a gluten desert. She literally had chips with every meal. She needs to go for a run in the morning. She doesn't. They went to bed at 9:30pm.
- She's not seen the sea since 2019. Brighton wasn't her favourite, it was when she was younger, but her tastes have clearly evolved. You really are a peach. And by peach I mean witch.
- She says she's going to stop looking like a mole now. Ali asked her if she's drunk when she got back as her eyes look so tired. She's burnt the candle at both ends. Lydia, you've just been on a wellbeing retreat with massages. I am usually quite fluent in 'dumbass', but your dialect is quite extreme.
- She wrote Ali a card from Lumi saying thank you for emptying my litter tray. She's bought another sage tea towel and apron. Yawn.
Thank God for your very prompt, in-depth and hilarious flog review Elle Belle. Because I am at the point (yet again) where I just can't. I just can't watch and I won't watch...I gots ta think of my own mental health! The moment I hear 'Good Morning!" It sets my teeth on edge. The level of condescending smugness seems to have risen like the amount of fake Insta followers. So I am relying on Tattle and you Tattle beauties to report back - you guys are made of stronger stuff and I appreciate it! Xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I find it a bit confusing that she names a bunch of animals that are not closely enough related "daddy long legs". From context, I would guess today she meant neither the spider nor the spiderlike appearing Opilones but a mosquito.
Would she name a giraffe also daddy long legs??? She certainly would never name Ali that.

Don't disown me but I actually liked the vlog (a bit). She was more calm, positive, we got to see something else than the bunga, they had some relaxing music interludes AND finally the closed captions are activated again.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Vlog Monday 12th October

Brilliant @Elle Belle ❤. Anyone see Ali’s face when he got the card addressed to ‘Daddy’ - thought he was going to pass out. He went white and dropped the card on the floor!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Brilliant @Elle Belle ❤. Anyone see Ali’s face when he got the card addressed to ‘Daddy’ - thought he was going to pass out. He went white and dropped the card on the floor!
I didn't make the connection. I only saw that he dropped it.
Ok I can't see his face colour change but his question "Is it for me" was a bit redudant and odd. (Video should start at said moment)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've been reporting more just now. I feel she does it as she knows Instagram are not easily contactable. Thing is it looks odd shes gaining thousands of followers/subscribers but her view count isn't going up...

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I find it a bit confusing that she names a bunch of animals that are not closely enough related "daddy long legs". From context, I would guess today she meant neither the spider nor the spiderlike appearing Opilones but a mosquito.
Would she name a giraffe also daddy long legs??? She certainly would never name Ali that.

Don't disown me but I actually liked the vlog (a bit). She was more calm, positive, we got to see something else than the bunga, they had some relaxing music interludes AND finally the closed captions are activated again.
A lot of people in the UK myself included, call a crane fly, a daddy long leg. I'm not sure why but I've never met a person who correctly calls them a crane fly 😂 I've only just learnt recently that their real name isn't daddy long leg but I will still call them that. When I leave the bathroom windows open but the landing light on my ceiling is covered in them.

Did either of them realise that it was a birthday card or did they just read the cat litter part?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I can’t believe there’s no one at Insta we can report her to. I am also shocked by the amount of fake followers she has - I guess because she has a few hundred thousand legit followers she thinks she can just bury the fakes
DOES EVERYONE KNOW HOW TO REPORT? On IG- (incase you do not want to ask) you go to her followers, then click on someone that usually has no profile picture. You thing to the three dots at the top right hand side. You then select REPORT. IG will ask you why you are reporting it. You then select IT'S SPAM. IG will then thank you for reporting it. It will automatically block you from seeing it... so hopefully another Tattler will see it after you and report it also. Lets hope IG will delete these and get her number to a REAL reflection of what it SHOULD BE.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.