Lydia Millen #39 Sickly cat, Ladyship stays in bed, Globy 404 not found

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely right, I hadn't bothered looking at it closely before. I am thinking hemorrhoids, she is trying to keep the weight of her toosh. My second thought was wouldn't you just pull that rug back a touch so it wasn't in the pici.
I would say skimpy pants and dirty bottomšŸ˜‚ (Letā€™s not forget ladies remark about face mask/undies) .Must not leave a skid mark on that white chair, they have had enough with lumiā€™s sick on the sofa!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I thought you guy in England didn't pay for university but the government did through taxes and as part of the EU? Yes you are leaving the EU but didn't she graduate a few years ago long before Brexit?
You don't have to pay for Uni but for your day to day life. That's why student loans exists and you have to pay them back. You have to pay rent, food, books etc.
Edit: only talking from my experience in an Uni in Germany federal state of Rhineland-Palatina (or how it's called in English šŸ˜‚, in Bavaria for example you had to pay a fee for the Uni, and private schools are a whole different thing)

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Tamara vs Lydiot . I'm not comparing the 2 ladies looks or bodies but in my opinion, Tamara always knocks it out the park with her styling and backdrop ... you just have to look at her IG grid - her fashion looks and locations are so diverse. Lydia just put on lingerie and sat on a chair - absolutely no thought went into creating an atmosphere / storyline, so lazy, so not GLOing in this picView attachment 251703. If I was Intimisssswhatever, I would be super annoyed.
Absolutely it has been altered. The black part of the chair under the studs is warped. They are real nufnufs - they cannot even photoshop something properly.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Tamara vs Lydiot . I'm not comparing the 2 ladies looks or bodies but in my opinion, Tamara always knocks it out the park with her styling and backdrop ... you just have to look at her IG grid - her fashion looks and locations are so diverse. Lydia just put on lingerie and sat on a chair - absolutely no thought went into creating an atmosphere / storyline, so lazy, so not GLOing in this picView attachment 251702View attachment 251703. If I was Intimisssswhatever, I would be super annoyed.
I want what Tamaraā€™s selling. Sheā€™s chill, sheā€™s effortless, sheā€™s in a beautiful location and she doesnā€™t have a care in the world. She is GLOWING!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Yesterday I made a post about how nice I thought Lydia looked in the Intimissiyoutome photo. I glanced at it and thought to myself ā€˜thatā€™s a nice photoā€™. Since then I have learned that it has probably been doctored. It used to be that the camera never lied. Clearly now it can lie. I feel a bit silly and duped. Once it was pointed out and I looked harder I could see what I missed in the first place.
Then I watched (in horror at times) the vids about filters and shape-shifting. I donā€™t want to over-gild this lily (not my job!) but it now seems that deception is at the heart of everything some Influencers do doesnā€™t it? Lies and deception. I donā€™t like it and I donā€™t like my own naivety because of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Yesterday I made a post about how nice I thought Lydia looked in the Intimissiyoutome photo. I glanced at it and thought to myself ā€˜thatā€™s a nice photoā€™. Since then I have learned that it has probably been doctored. It used to be that the camera never lied. Clearly now it can lie. I feel a bit silly and duped. Once it was pointed out and I looked harder I could see what I missed in the first place.
Then I watched (in horror at times) the vids about filters and shape-shifting. I donā€™t want to over-gild this lily (not my job!) but it now seems that deception is at the heart of everything doesnā€™t it. Lies and deception. I donā€™t like it and I donā€™t like my own naivety because of it.
It's perfectly normal to believe everything we see. When I first approached the "influencers world" I was a teenager and I used to beat myself up for the way I looked compared to what all the insta girls and youtubers did. Some years after, thanks to videos like Welsh's and Stephanie Lange's (I really recommend her), I finally opened my eyes and I realised how important it is to never fall in the trap of those scammers we call influencers. Their airbrushed perfection is supposed to make us hate ourselves and as a result, make us spend more to try and achieve the look they showcase that we love so much. Such a pity all those people on the gram don't even look like themselves anymore.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I really donā€™t get it either. Everything she produces is low energy, no thought and lacks creativity. Itā€™s as if sheā€™s more concerned with showing off the ā€œstuffā€ in her house than the actual product she is meant to be promoting.

She copies everything she sees. Why canā€™t she copy a beautiful intimates campaign? Itā€™s embarrassing. The thing is she does have a team of people who could be giving some ideas. If this is what all those heads come up with, heaven help them.

Hereā€™s a chair and a serious expression and it still communicates a mood! Alternatively, no props, all about the product.

View attachment 251657View attachment 251658View attachment 251659
I wonder why Intimissimi (sp) have not featured Lydiot on their official page ?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I wish we didnā€™t pay for university šŸ™ˆ Lydia was lucky and got to attend uni before the fees went up, I estimate her education cost around Ā£9000 but she went to an average uni so it may be less. She said her family paid for her nice accommodation so she didnā€™t have to pay for that either. When I was going to university I was apart of the unlucky group who were the first year to be hit with the 9k a year fees, not including accommodation etc. If I ended up going it would have cost me 45k minimum.
When you start earning a certain amount of money, at the moment its Ā£26,575 and above, you start paying back the loan in small increments. When she was getting married, she had just bought her house and was in my opinion at the peak of her career so she could have very easily paid of her student loan in total. Which is proven by the fact that the HMRC made her pay it in full.
She has to have been lying in her tax return somewhere as there is no way she would have gotten a mortgage for a Ā£1.2 million house if she was claiming to earn less than 26k even with Aliā€™s earnings and a guarantor.
THIS! Lydia LIED about her earnings to the Student Loan Company to avoid repaying it, claiming she wasn't earning over the threshold of Ā£26k. She made the mistake of mentioning her student loan in a really old vlog and rightly so, people questioned why the hell she hadn't paid it off as she was clearly earning a lot. As a result of that, the Student Loan Company got in touch with HMRC to find out how much earnings and tax she was actually declaring to them. At the time, Lydia was applying for mortgages to buy the bungalow and so needed to have a healthy income on paper in order to be accepted for her mortgage and from memory of her accounts for that year, she was declaring a yearly profit of around Ā£450k -clearly well over the threshold!

The Student Loan company then rightly told her she not only was earning over the threshold, but based on her income, she needed to repay it in FULL right now and not in increments! Because HMRC were alerted to her lies about her student loan, they also started sniffing around her finances around the time of her wedding and investigated her accounts as clearly, she had been dishonest. But, despite it ALL BEING HER OWN FAULT, Lydia preferred to twist it and claim that horrible trolls tried to ruin her wedding by grassing her up and getting her investigated!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I wish we didnā€™t pay for university šŸ™ˆ Lydia was lucky and got to attend uni before the fees went up, I estimate her education cost around Ā£9000 but she went to an average uni so it may be less. She said her family paid for her nice accommodation so she didnā€™t have to pay for that either. When I was going to university I was apart of the unlucky group who were the first year to be hit with the 9k a year fees, not including accommodation etc. If I ended up going it would have cost me 45k minimum.
When you start earning a certain amount of money, at the moment its Ā£26,575 and above, you start paying back the loan in small increments. When she was getting married, she had just bought her house and was in my opinion at the peak of her career so she could have very easily paid of her student loan in total. Which is proven by the fact that the HMRC made her pay it in full.
She has to have been lying in her tax return somewhere as there is no way she would have gotten a mortgage for a Ā£1.2 million house if she was claiming to earn less than 26k even with Aliā€™s earnings and a guarantor.
Possibly her name going on to the Land Registry for purchasing their house was what most likely tipped HMRC off that she had money, after all you don't just buy a Ā£1.3m house with shirt buttons. These departments all inform one another these days. I very much doubt it was trolls tipping off HMRC, plus she got married on a Tuesday because it was cheaper, HMRC work on weekdays. If she'd have got married on a Saturday that wouldn't have happened. Edit: I've just read @BeccaBanana post, and given what she has said, maybe it was a tip-off after all?

Lydia has been a speaker for Carrie's sister's company before, so they were bound to ask her back again.

As for Uni, I am in the UK and the fees for me were Ā£9,250 (just for fees) a year for my undergraduate, and then Ā£7k for my Masters.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Tamara vs Lydiot . I'm not comparing the 2 ladies looks or bodies but in my opinion, Tamara always knocks it out the park with her styling and backdrop ... you just have to look at her IG grid - her fashion looks and locations are so diverse. Lydia just put on lingerie and sat on a chair - absolutely no thought went into creating an atmosphere / storyline, so lazy, so not GLOing in this picView attachment 251702View attachment 251703. If I was Intimisssswhatever, I would be super annoyed.
You can see the bottom of the chair is uneven.
Screenshot_20200923_125716_com.android.chrome.jpg

Reactions: 9
Tamara vs Lydiot . I'm not comparing the 2 ladies looks or bodies but in my opinion, Tamara always knocks it out the park with her styling and backdrop ... you just have to look at her IG grid - her fashion looks and locations are so diverse. Lydia just put on lingerie and sat on a chair - absolutely no thought went into creating an atmosphere / storyline, so lazy, so not GLOing in this picView attachment 251703
I think Lydia's priorities are showing off her home rather than the products she's employed to present/sell to us (lets not fool ourselves, that is what it is, not a fancy influencer lifestyle she's showing, she is a clothes horse, albeit a defective one.)

I also wonder whether one of the reasons she rarely goes to events is because she is likely to be photographed there by people she can't control the outcome of. I watched the James Welsh video about editing within videos, and the thought hit me that if she is editing herself in videos, she might be afraid of being seen in real life, or with her guard down and people seeing what she really looks like. I can imagine her checking with all her friends of any photos that are taken of her before she allows them to be shared.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
You can see the bottom of the chair is uneven.View attachment 252020
In this case I think the chair bottom is actually uneven. It makes absolutely no sense that she did doctor the picture and you will see it on the bottom on the chair. You would see it in proximity of the doctored areas.
Firstly, I think the wood on the chair is slightly bent, to go with the bent chair legs
2nd the studs are uneven hammered in
3th the cushion is bent due to her arse sitting on it

I could imagine she did something to her leg since it doesn't look like it should in this perspective (I think it was a good choice if she did so, otherwise it would be a giant leg). Also some definition of her sixpack and waist but not overly done (cough, Ali, cough). Her lips (not seen on this screenshot but in the others) are looking big (upper lip), could be due to overlining and/or digital enhancement..

Reactions: 13
I think Lydia's priorities are showing off her home rather than the products she's employed to present/sell to us (lets not fool ourselves, that is what it is, not a fancy influencer lifestyle she's showing, she is a clothes horse, albeit a defective one.)

I also wonder whether one of the reasons she rarely goes to events is because she is likely to be photographed there by people she can't control the outcome of. I watched the James Welsh video about editing within videos, and the thought hit me that if she is editing herself in videos, she might be afraid of being seen in real life, or with her guard down and people seeing what she really looks like. I can imagine her checking with all her friends of any photos that are taken of her before she allows them to be shared.
I honestly dont think Lydia does edit within videos, but if you want a prime example of who does hop over to the Lorna Luxe threads!

Reactions: 7
THIS! Lydia LIED about her earnings to the Student Loan Company to avoid repaying it, claiming she wasn't earning over the threshold of Ā£26k. She made the mistake of mentioning her student loan in a really old vlog and rightly so, people questioned why the hell she hadn't paid it off as she was clearly earning a lot. As a result of that, the Student Loan Company got in touch with HMRC to find out how much earnings and tax she was actually declaring to them. At the time, Lydia was applying for mortgages to buy the bungalow and so needed to have a healthy income on paper in order to be accepted for her mortgage and from memory of her accounts for that year, she was declaring a yearly profit of around Ā£450k -clearly well over the threshold!

The Student Loan company then rightly told her she not only was earning over the threshold, but based on her income, she needed to repay it in FULL right now and not in increments! Because HMRC were alerted to her lies about her student loan, they also started sniffing around her finances around the time of her wedding and investigated her accounts as clearly, she had been dishonest. But, despite it ALL BEING HER OWN FAULT, Lydia preferred to twist it and claim that horrible trolls tried to ruin her wedding by grassing her up and getting her investigated!
Absolutely BANG ON with what happened. Note- if she got married at a weekend- she wouldn't have been disturbed. But Sideshow Lidl got married on a normal weekday ( for a cheaper rate), so that's WHY she got disturbed. She's making it seem that HMRC worked out of hours to deliberately ruin her day. Take responsibility, Sideshow- PAY YOUR DEBTS.

I believe the reason why her video wasn't uploaded , was because she was emotionally and irrationally ranting. I think baggy eye Cawwie and Dumb Dee Dumb took one look at the raw footage and advised her against it. She's clearly confused, depressed and directionless. Sideshow Lidl is adrift on a sea of lies and deception, and she can't find her footing. I think she was advised against uploading it. Lidl has never said that she didn't film- just that she didn't UPLOAD. This girl needs to do what Lily Pebbles did- and LITERALLY take a month off, get some kip and work out what you actually want to do. Come back- apologise for your stupid actions and crack on. Earn a living- but stop deceiving and ripping people off.

AND THISSSS! The control freak in her cannot let her get photographed by anyone because of her deception and lies. SO TRUE! You're not exclusive, Lidl- you're HIDING!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
You can see the bottom of the chair is uneven.View attachment 252020
I think the bottom of the chair is just curved like that.
We all know Lydia is thin... her face shows it. She only eats once a day it seems.
She is very vain and I don't think she'd let herself gain a pound at this point.
She doesn't look as healthy though. I think that this career choice is starting to take a toll.

Clip from her IG home account:
Capture4.PNG

Reactions: 13
I think the bottom of the chair is just curved like that.
We all know Lydia is thin... her face shows it. She only eats once a day it seems.
She is very vain and I don't think she'd let herself gain a pound at this point.
She doesn't look as healthy though. I think that this career choice is starting to take a toll.

Clip from her IG home account:
View attachment 252173
After I posted it I thought the chair was actually shaped like that, I'm a wally šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
SLC - Hi, I'm calling from the Student Loan Company, please may I speak with Miss Lydia Millen?
Lydia - Sorry she is not available, this is Lady Julia of the Bungalow.
SLC - Do you know where I may find Miss Millen?
Lydia - Yeah, at Mwkdonnawlds in Watford. She doesn't really live in Buckinghamshire.
SLC - Please can you ask her to call me back? We've received information from HMRC regarding underpayment of her student loan.
Lydia - Those whiny little hoe trolls. Trying to ruin my special day. I'm shaking. Imma tell you something for free, that Susan is a snitch. I'll bleeping bury her in a ditch. Some people just need a high five. In the face. With a chair. And as for you, you'll never work again, believing her over me, you silly little moo moo.
SLC - So, Miss Millen I take it is you and you're not having a psychotic episode? You need to repay the remaining balance in full.
Lydia - I will ignore you so hard you will start to doubt your own existence. No actually I want a refund. I didn't even learn anything. Not one thing. Then I traumatically endured homelessness. It took me 57 gallons of laughing gas to recover. I actually want to make a claim for compensation, who do I need to speak with?
SLC - You have until the 1st September to make payment, Miss Millen. Goodbye.
Lydia - Why don't you go and play in traffic! *slams phone down* WHERE IS MY FIANCƉ???? *eventually finds him in the church closet*
Ali - Lydia, what are you doing? It's bad luck to see the bride before the wedding. Wait, are you on your period again?
Lydia - Shuttttupppppp you six toed pathetic cabbage, they're my flowers. The wedding is OFF! We've been caught out...
Ali - *quickly interrupts* I was only practising my vows with Dave in the closet.
Lydia - Not that you frying pan of an imbecile. The haters are trying to ruin my wedding day. I'm being harassed, abused, annihilated 24/7...I can't take it, I need 4 days in bed to recover.
Ali - You can't let everyone down Lydia. After the wedding, you can retreat to bed. Consummating a heterosexual marriage is so overrated anyway.
Lydia - You're right. For once. They're all here to see me. I can't ruin their lives too. Plus, if we call it off we might not get to keep all the wedding gifts. I'll sacrifice my own trauma for the greater good. I'm such a snazzy meatball.
Lydia - CAWWWEEEEE! CAWWWEEEEE! I NEED CARBSSSSS! Where is that uncultured cockeyed cranberry cocksucker? I'm definitely now not paying her today to be my bridesmaid.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
SLC - Hi, I'm calling from the Student Loan Company, please may I speak with Miss Lydia Millen?
Lydia - Sorry she is not available, this is Lady Julia of the Bungalow.
SLC - Do you know where I may find Miss Millen?
Lydia - Yeah, at Mwkdonnawlds in Watford. She doesn't really live in Buckinghamshire.
SLC - Please can you ask her to call me back? We've received information from HMRC regarding underpayment of her student loan.
Lydia - Those whiny little hoe trolls. Trying to ruin my special day. I'm shaking. Imma tell you something for free, that Susan is a snitch. I'll bleeping bury her in a ditch. Some people just need a high five. In the face. With a chair. And as for you, you'll never work again, believing her over me, you silly little moo moo.
SLC - So, Miss Millen I take it is you and you're not having a psychotic episode? You need to repay the remaining balance in full.
Lydia - I will ignore you so hard you will start to doubt your own existence. No actually I want a refund. I didn't even learn anything. Not one thing. Then I traumatically endured homelessness. It took me 57 gallons of laughing gas to recover. I actually want to make a claim for compensation, who do I need to speak with?
SLC - You have until the 1st September to make payment, Miss Millen. Goodbye.
Lydia - Why don't you go and play in traffic! *slams phone down* WHERE IS MY FIANCƉ???? *eventually finds him in the church closet*
Ali - Lydia, what are you doing? It's bad luck to see the bride before the wedding. Wait, are you on your period again?
Lydia - Shuttttupppppp you six toed pathetic cabbage, they're my flowers. The wedding is OFF! We've been caught out...
Ali - *quickly interrupts* I was only practising my vows with Dave in the closet.
Lydia - Not that you frying pan of an imbecile. The haters are trying to ruin my wedding day. I'm being harassed, abused, annihilated 24/7...I can't take it, I need 4 days in bed to recover.
Ali - You can't let everyone down Lydia. After the wedding, you can retreat to bed. Consummating a heterosexual marriage is so overrated anyway.
Lydia - You're right. For once. They're all here to see me. I can't ruin their lives too. Plus, if we call it off we might not get to keep all the wedding gifts. I'll sacrifice my own trauma for the greater good. I'm such a snazzy meatball.
Lydia - CAWWWEEEEE! CAWWWEEEEE! I NEED CARBSSSSS! Where is that uncultured cockeyed cranberry cocksucker? I'm definitely now not paying her today to be my bridesmaid.
She should learn from Josie about the power of manifestation.
She could manifest there was no student loan debt she had to pay back. It's so simple.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
After I posted it I thought the chair was actually shaped like that, I'm a wally šŸ˜‚
No... LOL... you're not. šŸ„° We all have learned so much about how these influencers deceive us. I think it's better to look at their photos and videos now with a very critical eye. They aren't perfect and we are wise to remember that!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.