Lydia Millen #39 Sickly cat, Ladyship stays in bed, Globy 404 not found

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha that's so sweet I got my own poem 💝 thanks @Oops
I've just received my new posting so whilst I'm on deployment I had to make sure my not so fendi military boots were polished. I thank the lord I watched Alis vlog where he showed me how to polish my boots. Now i have a lovely shinny pair ready for combat...twatt...and speaking of twatts perhaps lydia whilst your busy with your diary marking of your check-list, you know, wake up ✔ toilet ✔ shower ✔ breath ✔ assume vertical position on sofa ✔ check for pimples sorry acne ✔ maybe you'd like to see my check-list
Omg! Respect!
This is why I love Tattle!
I got as far as ejector seat and started wondering if we could order one for Lidl's sofa.....baggsy press the button!!! :m:m:m

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

She pops up in this video from a strip club. Lots of idiotic drunks screaming and being gross. Very musty video that reeks of vanilla vodka and ck One.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Omg I googled Lydia Millen stripper Ibiza and selected google images and 😳🤯.........I don’t even want to post links because there are so many they’re like Easter eggs. 🤣😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Omg I googled Lydia Millen stripper Ibiza and selected google images and 😳🤯.........I don’t even want to post links because there are so many they’re like Easter eggs. 🤣😆
I found this, I know some people in the older threads already said he tried to gay-fish with the #gay tag but boi, he obviously not only did it with the tag.
1600459612894.png

Regarding Lydia, I still don't think she was an actual stripper, we would find pictures of her actually doing it. She was for sure some kind of dancer and promo girl.
Over all these years, she never lost her smug face. Is this a talent?
1600459863578.png

The thing is, Lydia from today has a massive stick so far up her arse that you would never think she was a party girl dancing in ridiculous outfits or posing on English streets in her underwear with nothing but a coat over it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I think it's debatable if Lydia was ever really a "stripper". But even if she was, is that really all that bad? I hate how this forum tries to shame her for that. She exhibits plenty of abysmal behaviour all the time. If the worst of her was her previous job as a sex worker or dancer or "stripper", I wouldn't have anything bad to say about her.

Women who work in the sex industry should be allowed to leave that job and find other employment when they need to find it. Women who work in the sex industry also deserve safe and fair working conditions like anyone else. And they do not deserve to be "enslaved" in that job via being shamed or degraded when they try to leave it.

If Lydia used to be a stripper (or "dancer" as it's the polite word) and now she is not, more power to her. That's not something to hold against her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I think it's debatable if Lydia was ever really a "stripper". But even if she was, is that really all that bad? I hate how this forum tries to shame her for that. She exhibits plenty of abysmal behaviour all the time. If the worst of her was her previous job as a sex worker or dancer or "stripper", I wouldn't have anything bad to say about her.

Women who work in the sex industry should be allowed to leave that job and find other employment when they need to find it. Women who work in the sex industry also deserve safe and fair working conditions like anyone else. And they do not deserve to be "enslaved" in that job via being shamed or degraded when they try to leave it.

If Lydia used to be a stipper and now she is not, more power to her. That's not something to hold against her.
Yes.

Reactions: 7
She clearly has been doing repeated filler on her cheekbones but in the latest story screen shots posted here, her right cheek is bigger/filled more than her left and it looks like a squarish unnatural cheek.

It looks ridiculous and I can't believe she actually thinks this doctor is making her cheeks and nose look better.

She must have horrid vision if she actually thinks that all her current fillers look good. Perhaps go to a legitimate doctor that is not giving filler for free and actually pay for a higher standard of care.

But she's a money hungry bleep so will never put her hand in her own pocket.

That's fine but she better be ready to accept the consequences of freebies gone wrong.
Thing is you don’t have to pay the clinic prices. I get all my work done as a model for training courses. I only book in for the demo slot, which means I get all my procedures done by the doctor and no delegates touch me. My lips in clinic would be £380, as a model with the same doctor - £120.

Not going to name to training company I go to because I don’t want to bump into her highness after she’s read about it here 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 12

If Lydia used to be a stripper (or "dancer" as it's the polite word) and now she is not, more power to her. That's not something to hold against her.
No one shamed her. I was simply shocked because I did not expect that.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
No one shamed her. I was simply shocked because I did not expect that.
It just comes as a shock, because she is so stuck up , a real snob and pretending that she was born with a silver spoon up her backside. No one really cares , it is just actually funny. It’s exactly like gossiping about some one like melania trump and her past…

Reactions: 28

Agreed!! 👍

Reactions: 9
I liked her better when she was partying in Ibiza honestly. She seemed happy, and fun.

If someone has a problem with me posting her pics and tit I can have a moderator remove them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20

Totally agree, I don’t think she was a stripper either. If anyone has ever seen her dance 🤦🏽‍♀️ 🤣 Her weird alien, granny dance moves would not have worked well for her 🥴

I think most people are shocked by the contrast of who she was to who she is now. She tries to act like she’s been some sort of independently wealthy princess who has spent her whole life dripping in luxury. In reality she was a promo girl in some questionable places. No shame in that. I think it’s the fraudulent persona that is the most jarring with Lydia. It’s weird. People grow up and change but they don’t change the way they speak and tell tall tales about their lifestyle. It’s creepy.

I will give her credit though, she doesn’t appear to try to hide her Ibiza days.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.