Lydia Millen #39 Sickly cat, Ladyship stays in bed, Globy 404 not found

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of the last vids was ‘shopping in Louis V, Dior, Chanel’ whatevs. And she actually did not go/failed to include that in the vid. When I read the comments people were not happy, they said she was a liar, a clickbater.
Maybe she simply cannot afford that level of luxury. Or she was not welcomed in the boutiques (aka, they wouldn’t have gifted her anything)
The last time she was in London (at the Shard) she scuttled back to the bungalow as quickly as possible. Lidl and Cawwie could have filmed the river, bridges, double decker buses, boats, back cabs........non UK peeps would have loved it. Cost nothing, clicks lots!
They could have done fun selfies but nothing!

Basically they are both stupid with no imagination.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
The last time she was in London (at the Shard) she scuttled back to the bungalow as quickly as possible. Lidl and Cawwie could have filmed the river, bridges, double decker buses, boats, back cabs........non UK peeps would have loved it. Cost nothing, clicks lots!
They could have done fun selfies but nothing!

Basically they are both stupid with no imagination.
Lidl has imagination , but not the right one!

Reactions: 14
One of the last vids was ‘shopping in Louis V, Dior, Chanel’ whatevs. And she actually did not go/failed to include that in the vid. When I read the comments people were not happy, they said she was a liar, a clickbater.
Maybe she simply cannot afford that level of luxury. Or she was not welcomed in the boutiques (aka, they wouldn’t have gifted her anything)
I remember that, it was such clickbait. I wonder if this was when she bought the Chanel Deauville Tote ... it just appeared out of nowhere on the weekend of hairgate ( I think Ali had his golf stuff in it ... :rolleyes: ). Maybe the staff were rude to her and she threw a strop in Chanel ... ohhhh dear.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Linking back to the pasta the Millens had last night, and to the disproportioned
She has pasta, cheese , pizza, fries and all those junky sauces ouzing out of her face!
I thought she was gluten intolerant?

OK everyone... I thought she was using bronzer/contour on her cheeks.... but it's always there even with no make up and fresh no tan face. I HAVE NEVER seen a person with this sort of dark bit like she has. Did she tatoo it on????? Does she add some extra dark fake tan to that area? I can't find a pic so hopefully you all know what I mean.
I remember once I had her on tv while ironing and my boyfriend goes "why does she have mud on her cheekbones?"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
She can relate because she too, does not have friends
Maybe Cawwiiee should read this book instead of her 'cos Lydiot's not pleasing anyone and she's working her ass off trying to cover for her Girlbossbabe.
Maybe Ali should read the book and stop trying to please the heifer - she is never satisfied.
Maybe Ali should stop accepting being emasculated by his wife.
Maybe Ali should start living his life.
End of.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Linking back to the pasta the Millens had last night, and to the disproportioned

I thought she was gluten intolerant?

I remember once I had her on tv while ironing and my boyfriend goes "why does she have mud on her cheekbones?"
She claims to be gluten intolerant , but in reality she doesn't even know what it means 😂 it's just another bandwagon she's jumped on

I am myself gluten intolerant and if she only knew! I can't even have pasta/bread on a odd occasion or I feel sick.
She seems to have pasta every single day, yes sure you're gluten intolerant ;)

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Bore off Millen, no one cares about your protein powder or magical dust that you’re flogging today! 😴😴😴 showing empties so they’ll send her more freebies 😌

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Bore off Millen, no one cares about your protein powder or magical dust that you’re flogging today! 😴😴😴 showing empties so they’ll send her more freebies 😌
I swear she just bought (gifted) that one! It’s so expensive, £55 and it doesn’t even last a month! A fool and their money will be parted 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She sent that Irish woman with an active thread on tattle Globy 😆

PSX_20200918_102306.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I guessed he would be that colour by his name! He sounds majestically amazing! God bless him. I thought I could never do it again after my big fellah - he was a big Golden Retriever with the gentlest, most loving soul imaginable. However, after 5 years I took some time out to go to the Dog Rescue and there was my little ginger fellah! He chose me, I had no say in the matter 🥰
I hate that ‘certain people‘ give the uninitiated the idea that we Tattlers are the dregs of troll society. I find you all to be amongst the kindest, funniest, most intelligent, caring and creative people I know!! Without any awareness that you were doing anything at all, you anonymous people have enriched my life and helped me to get through some really tough times in my recent life. I mean, nothing as bad and serious as our poor Lidl moo moo pippiehead has suffered, that goes without saying... 🙄 First thing I do every single morning is check these pages, usually have a really good laugh and it sets me up for the day ahead. I love and salute you, Tattlers of the world unite!! 😘😘😘

• Heart
Reactions: 55
I hate that ‘certain people‘ give the uninitiated the idea that we Tattlers are the dregs of troll society. I find you all to be amongst the kindest, funniest, most intelligent, caring and creative people I know!! Without any awareness that you were doing anything at all, you anonymous people have enriched my life and helped me to get through some really tough times in my recent life. I mean, nothing as bad and serious as our poor Lidl moo moo pippiehead has suffered, that goes without saying... 🙄 First thing I do every single morning is check these pages, usually have a really good laugh and it sets me up for the day ahead. I love and salute you, Tattlers of the world unite!! 😘😘😘

I totally agree with you.
we are not trolls
We don't send hate.

We just tell it like it is!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.